Departure

When will my life begin

 

Flashback

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I was walking a little bit slower than Sehun. Why? I don’t know. I felt awkward with him because.. yeah you know. He kissed me in my cheek. And the Oh Sehun I know doesn’t do that. Or maybe he changed. But why? I’m so confused.

 

Sehun’s POV

I was so immerge of thinking what I just did back in Lotte world. I got the courage to kiss her cheek. Do I really like her or I’m just lusting over my best friend? No. I don’t want to play with her feelings, do I?

*honk honk*

I turned around to find Gaewoon in the middle of the pedestrian, a car ready to hit her. I momentarily stopped all that I’m thinking and hugged her towards the other side.

“T-thank you Sehun”

“I’m glad you’re safe.” And I hugged her so tight and long. I didn’t expect it but she hugged me back just as tight as I did to her. Now I know why I was getting my heart beats fast and doing things before I even think about it.. I knew it. I like her more than a best friend should. I love her.

 

End of flashback

 

Suho’s POV

So.. it was all true. What Hana said was true. And I was so dumb to see it myself. I never thought Gaewoon was that kind of person. She.. she fooled me. Gaewoon and Sehun, they kissed. And that took me to realize what was happening. I was a fool chasing for her. But why can’t I hate her. Why.

“Hyung. How’s she? You went to her right?” Kai said as he entered the practice room.

“Don’t you ever talk about her again.” I stormed out.  I was walking furiously when I bumped in to a guy.

“Mianhaeyo.” He uttered. I looked up and saw Chanyeol.

“Yeol!” I greeted.

“Bro!” He greeted back.

“Does this mean you’re a trainee here too?” I asked.

“Yes hyung! And you’ll be shock but Kyungsoo and Sehun got in with me! Isn’t this awesome?” He beamed. Sehun… he’ll be here too huh.

 

~~~~~

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Today is a busy day. And a sad one too. Eunji will be flying to US today. We can’t do anything now can we? We all gathered and bid goodbyes to her in the airport.

“Yah don’t cry. I’ll be back in no time!” Eunji smiled.

“Unnie~” I whined.

“Good try but calling me unnie now won’t work.” She said.

“Hey, call us when you can arraso?” Haeyoung reminded.

“Neh.” Eunji nodded.

“Eunji..” Kyungsoo said.

“Come on people let’s leave them alone.” Sehun hollered and we left the couple.

“I love you Eunji. Promise me you’ll come back.” I heard Kyungsoo said.

“I love you too. And promise me you’ll wait.” Eunji replied.

“Haeyoung. Where’s Chanyeol and Hana?” I asked Haeyoung.

“Oh Chanyeol said he’ll be checking on the company he, Kyungsoo and Sehun will go to.” Haeyoung blurted.

“They’re trainees now?!” I said.

“Yah Haeyoung what did you said?! That was supposed to be a surprise!” Sehun gawked.

“Hehe sorry. And Hana, she said she has something to do.” Haeyoung continued.

“Ohh..”

 

~~~~~

 

Suho’s POV

“Well I got to go now hyung.” Chanyeol bid. Once I turned around, I saw her again.

“What now?” I said.

“I just passed by to say hi oppa.” Hana replied.

“I guess you were right.” I uttered.

“Mwo?”

“Gaewoon is better off without me.” I said.

Hmm. So I don’t have to put more effort now.. he said it himself. Hana thought to herself.

“But don’t think that because of that I will like you.” I spat.

I’ll make you like me. Hana thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG! I've updated again. Huh.. this update I know TT n TT

Mianhaeyo.

I'm on break now but my mind can't think of a better scenario.. huhu. Forgive lazy author.

My ideas are so Sabaw right now lol.

Short update only. I'll try to update again tomorrow~

Anyway if you're confused, Sehun and Gaewoon didn't kiss. Suho just thought they did.

I've already thought about the ending but I haven't made the flow of the other chapters.

Mehehehe.

Anyways, enjoy and don't forget to

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

SARANGHAEYO <3