Goodbye

When will my life begin

 

Gaewoon’s POV

We have school today and I had to cover up my little puffy eyes. I went down and passed my grandparents immediately (N: they came back from Japan just that morning) so that they won’t notice my face. Yeah right they treat me like air they won’t even notice my existence.

I went out of the house and found out that it was raining hard. Taking a bus once in a while won’t kill right? I stood near the bus stop and spotted Kyungsoo.

“It doesn’t look like you had a good morning.” Kyungsoo was the first one to spoke but I don’t feel like replying anything.

“Have you said goodbye to Suho and Kai?” Shoot! I forgot that today is the day they’ll be going to America. I ran through the streets without answering Kyungsoo. Sorry for leaving but I somehow need to apologize to oppa for being mad at him. I don’t want him to leave. I reached their gate and easily went inside I knocked on the door few times.

“Oppa oppa? Are you still there! Please say yes..” I said crying.

“Oppa.. don’t—don’t leave me.” I cried.

“I’m so sorry.” I thought crying will bring miracle that waiting will make Joonmyun oppa appear but there was nothing. I rubbed my eyes and refrain from crying.

“Crying makes you less beautiful.” Someone said. I turned around and found Kyungsoo.

“K-kyungsoo.. did you follow me?”

“I guess so. They had left early this morning but handed me their puppy first. I thought you knew it already. Mianhae.” He apologized.

“You don’t need to say sorry. I’m at fault here.” I take a glance in my watch.

“Palli you’ll be late for school!” I hissed but really we still have a good 30 minutes before school starts.

“Aren’t you going?”

“No. I’m going back home.” I lied. I can’t go back home, my grandparents are there. And I can’t go with Kyungsoo to school, he’ll probably ask me questions and I hate interrogations.

“Okay, be safe goodbye.” He sang. How can he be so cheerful today when I’m at this state? I think he feels the same when I’m the one happy and he seems serious. Sigh..

I walked as usual since the next bus will be coming after 15 minutes and I’m not a fan of waiting. Waiting makes me remember Joonmyun..

Flashback

“Please let go.” I whispered

“Gaewoon, I-I-I lo-“

“Please wait for me.” He begged.

I stomped away and finally was released from his embrace. Should I wait for him? But what if he doesn’t go back? I was frozen on a spot meters from him. Should I turn around and say what I felt for him? Will things change?

“NOONA NOONA! Umma’s looking for you already.” Junsu came and grabbed my arms but Joonmyun got my other one.

“Can I talk to her for a few seconds?” Joonmyun asked my brother, please say no.

“Okay, your few seconds starts now!” Junsu demanded.

“You’ll wait for me arasso?” And with that Joonmyun kissed my forehead and my nose and..

“Hey your few seconds just ended, come on noona.” Junsu dragged me. I turned around to Joonmyun for the last time and gave him a blank face. I don’t want him to see me smile, it’ll just make him hope for nothing and just make myself hope for nothing too.

End of flashback

I was absorbed by my thoughts that I accidentally bumped to a line of bikes making them fall like a domino. Curse my carelessness, someone in a bike even spotted me. Kill me now. I arranged the bikes with difficulty since it is raining and my other hand was holding an umbrella. I let go of the umbrella since I was already wet. When I finished I grabbed the umbrella back and stumbled. I looked at my knee and it was freaking bleeding! Oh yeah I forgot that my knee was the culprit of making the bikes fall. I looked at my knee and then to the person in front of me.

“Hop on.” He ordered.

“And where are you taking me?” I just talked to the stranger.

“To your school clinic. Come on or you’ll get infection.” His face doesn’t seem to belong to a kidnapper or holdapper or anything with per so I just hopped on. Truly he sent me to the school clinic.

“KamsahamnidAAAAW” I accidentally yelped while I was thanking him because the nurse showered my injury with alcohol.

“No. Thank you.” He said. He’s confusing me, now that I see.. he’s kind of familiar.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was parking my bike when I saw a girl who accidentally hit the bike at the end and made every bike fall. I decided to help her and arranged the bike at the other end while she arranged the other end. I squinted my eyes and found out that it was Gaewoon. Asking why I know her name? I got it from her friend. Hehe. I approached her and saw that she had her knee bleeding.

“Hop on.” I acted cool.

“And where are you taking me?” Ah, I forgot she doesn’t know me.

“To your school clinic. Come on or you’ll get infection.” I stared at her knee.

“KamsahamnidaAAAAW” She yelped because the nurse put alcohol in her knee.

“No. Thank you.” I chuckled. Thank you for appearing and making my heart flutter.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun. And you are?” I pretend to not know her name. It’ll creep her out if I say her name.

“Ah. Cho Gaewoon imnida. Don’t you have class?” She asked concerned.

“Ani. I don’t study here. I’m already at college.” I chuckled, do I really look that young?

 

Gaewoon’s POV

“Ani, I don’t study here. I’m already at college.” WHAT? I thought we’re on the same year.

Wait. Isn’t he the creepy bacon?! I mean the one Hana and Haeyoung was talking about when we went out in some fast food before? And the one I bumped to?

~~~~~

UPDATED. SUHO’S WINNING THE POLL!! You’re wish is my command~ Anyways, finally updated. Bacon’s second appearance. This makes me crave for bacon.. let me look at the fridge.. but before that if you love B1A4 read the foreword of my new fanfic.

못된 것만 배워서 (Only Learned The Bad Things)

Kamsahamnida subscribers, readers, viewers, comments. Saranghae <3

Have you voted already? If not, answer the poll: