Fishy

When will my life begin

 

Kai’s POV

Where’s Suho hyung? He didn’t wake me up. I’m dead late again. I saw him cooking.

“Yah hyung! Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“I did, you’re just a heavy sleeper”

I grabbed a sandwich, I’ll just eat while going to school. I walked out the house and saw a boy walked out of Gaewoon’s house. She once mention she has one sibling. So he’s her brother, they don’t look a like. Gaewoon’s darker, pfft hahahaha.

“Annyeonghaseyo” He bowed respectfully when he saw me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kai-inmida. You’re Gaewoon’s dongsaeng right?”

“Neh I’m Junsu, if you’re looking for noona, she went to school earlier than me.”

“Oh,aren’t you a little late?” I questioned him, I’m late too you know.

“I won’t be, I’m taking the bus.” Oh right totally different with Gaewoon.

We stood at the bus stop. I decided to take the bus too. I didn’t thought of that before. I tried to have a little conversation with Junsu since he’s sitting in front of me.

“Junsu, why don’t you go to school with your sister?”

“She likes to walk to school, Kai-shi” as expected

“Just call me hyung”

“Neh, hyung, we’re here” So fast, I’m not late thanks to this kiddo.

 

No One’s POV

Weeks passed since the start of class. You were on your student mode and fully left the fangirl of you at home. Another class, you tried your best not to fall asleep on the lessons you find utterly bring for you had studied ahead. Lunch came and you excused yourself that you won’t be able to join your group of friends for lunch because you’ll be going to the library, Haeyoung volunteered to come with you but you know her.

 

 “Spill it out Haeyoung” You whispered to her as you two were at the library.

“You really know me. I’ll be spending time with my boyfriend this Saturday” She started.

“Continue” You whispered.

“I told my umma that I’ll be going with you and the others to a party” She confessed.

“So you want me to cover for you, okay.” You agreed immediately.

“MWO?! REALLY?”

“SHH!”

“Gomawo” She whispered.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just be studying on Saturday.” You said.

“But it’s Sehun’s birthday on Saturday right?” She gave you a questioning look.

“Oh yeah right. Does he know you’re not going?” You asked.

“Yes. DOES HE KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING” She passed the question to me.

“Exams are coming up, I’ll try my best to come.” I explained.

“You’re his partner in crime, ah I mean best friend, you SHOULD go” She emphasized the SHOULD word.

“Yah, yah, I’m going to beg my mom.” You excused. You were really going to do that.

At home you patiently waited for your mom to come home. She arrived.

“She better be in a good mood, Please” You prayed.

“Umma umma” You called out.

“Yes, Woonie.”

“She’s in a good mood great. Better be direct to the point.” You thought.

“There’s this classmate of me.. Can I go to Sehun’s party? Puh-leease” You extended the please part.

You really didn’t want to do this but she’s not answering yet and you only do this in emergency cases.

“Please umma” You pouted. You POUTED.

“Aish, she better agree or my pout was useless, I’m not going to pout again I swear I look like a fudging duck.” You talked in your head.

“It’s Sehun so I guess it’s alright. But in one condition---”

“Okay thank you umma. I’ll do well in my exams next week, I promise” You finished her condition.

You were very thankful to your mom that you gave her foot massage that night.

Friday, you were still the usual you. But something was out of place. Kai was early too.

“That was fishy.” You whispered.

You saw Kyungsoo and waved at him.

“Annyeong”

“Annyeong”

You turned to Kai.

“Hey Jongin, where’s Joonmyun op-- ah Joonmyun-shi”

“Just say oppa, it’s so easy to say. And no greetings? Hyung doesn’t have class till noon.” Kai explained.

 “Joonmyun doesn’t have to wake up early because he doesn’t have class until before noon, how lucky. But I’m lucky also because Kyungsoo started talking to me. I guess I’m eliminating shy as one of my characteristics.” You were busy thinking in your own world that you didn’t notice you were left out by Kai, while Kyungsoo was still near you.

“You’re close with him” Kyungsoo opened his mouth to talk.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Close with him, in his face. BWAHAHAHA. That guy with duck lips. Uh uh. He’s like a replica of Junsu, always against me. Pft..

“You can say that but not really. When we talk we just end up shouting or bickering at each other. Can you consider that close to being close with him?” I replied.

He just chuckled at my answer.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Nothing. We’re here at your school bye.” He smiled.

Did he really smile? That was once in a blue moon. He always seem serious. But funny with that O_______O expression of his.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“You can say that but not really. When we talk we just end up shouting or bickering at each other. Can you consider that close to being close with him?” Gaewoon replied.

Yeah you’re close. I chuckled at her. She looks so innocent at first sight but I didn’t know she can be a little talkative.

“Waeyo?” She asked me.

“Nothing. We’re here at your school bye.” I smiled at her.

She’s so lucky to have friends such as Kai and Suho. No. Kai and Suho and even me are lucky to have a friend like her..

~~~~~~~~~~

As promised. TRIPLE UPDATE *u* Since I don’t think I can update more than once tomorrow, I’ll update in advance.

Fishy- I seriously don’t know what to put as title. Fishy= Donghae= Bias= MY FEELS.

KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS, VIEWERS, SILENT VIEWERS. SARANGHAEYO. :3