At last an update hehe

When will my life begin

 

Sehun’s POV

I can sense something fishy with Gaewoon. I know she’s a bit clumsy but my point is that I think she cried before going to school. Did something happen?

“Hey guise have you decided which university you’ll enter?” Hana tried to break the quiet atmosphere while we were outside kneeling and raising our hands.

Gaewoon looked like she’s in pain. Of course she is. She freaking has problems with her knee because of that Baekhyun guy I assume and now she’s what? Kneeling!

“Seoul National University.” I finally decided to answer.

“Me too!” Smiled Gaewoon. Please stop fake smiling.

“Me three!” Haeyoung raised her arms higher.

“Me four!” Beamed Hana.

“Owww, Am I the only one going elsewhere?” Sulked Eunji.

“Waeyo? Where are you going to study? Don’t tell me, in abroad..” Haeyoung started to panic and Eunji just stared at her.

“We’ll take that as a yes.” Said Hana.

“Omo why!!!!!!” Haeyoung started shaking Eunji dramatically which made us laugh a bit even Gaewoon chuckled at our friend’s silliness.

Our punishment soon ended once a teacher saw us in the hallway. The teacher who demanded us to stay outside was scolded by the principal since the principal was Eunji’s uncle and what that teacher made us do was not very fair mostly for Gaewoon. HA! Good for that teacher..

The bell finally rang signaling the end of class.

“FREEEDOOOM! Come on Gaewon we’re going home.” I grinned to Gaewoon.

“Okay!” She packed her things. She didn’t insisted going alone? What? Wait, is she insane? She’ll normally decline my offer since she knows my way home is the other way around. But thinking of it, she really needed a company at this moment.

“So Gaewoon, is there something I should know? You can tell me anything. You can trust me.” I said once we reached her house.

“Come in first Sehun-ah.” She sounded serious. Too serious for the normal Gaewoon I know.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I bit my lip when Sehun asked if there’s something he should know. I felt guilty, guilty that I’m not telling my problem to my best friend. I’m guilty for not giving the trust that is right for him. But should I tell him now?

“What would you like? Juice or –“ I was cut off by Sehun.

“If you’re still worrying over being an outcast in your own home because of being adopted, don’t be so. You have me, your friends, neighbors, mother and brother that loves you. It makes a whole big jolly family that cares for you, so please don’t be depressed over it Gaewoon-ah.” Sehun approached me and gave me a hug. A hug that is so warm I could stay like that forever.

“So you know.” I said in between our hug.

“Of course pabo, you sleep talk when you’re sick you know.” He chuckled. He’s really my best friend.

“Yah, what else did you hear?!” I ended our hug and stared at him intensely.

“I- I’m not telling, mehrong!” Sehun started to run around the house.

“Yah!!! Be quiet and don’t run please. The house will be a mess. You’ll clean with me if that happens.” I scolded.

I smiled to myself. He really knows how to lighten up my mood. But he just lighted up half of it. Half of it is still dead worrying over Joonmyun… and Kai. AISH WHAT? Nevermind.

Hey, I remembered Beakhyun-shi. He’s some good Samaritan. And all I caused hi is trouble. I bet he’s late for his class today. Wherever you are Baekhyun-shi, mianhaeyo and kamsahamnida.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alas. An update. Sorry for not keeping my promise huhu. Too much drama if I narrate my school life. Kbye. KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS, READERS, HOPE YOU'RE ALL STILL ALIVE. EEEEEEEEE AAAY LADYYY~