Ttthhelling

When will my life begin

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Fudge this nose. I turned off the lights and went to bed. Tonight is extremely cold.

 

Sehun’s POV

“Sehun.” She exhaled deeply.

“I want to be alone.” And she went to her room without even saying goodnight.

I asked Junsu about Gaewoon acting all different.

“She’s been so dramatic when she’s alone since our grandparents left for Japan, guess she just misses them?” he srugged.

I wasn’t convinced, Gaewoon isn’t normally like that. Right, she’s been neglected by her grandparents so why would she miss them. It doesn’t make any sense.

I was going to knock on Gaewoon’s door when I heard sniffing sound. Oh no! Is she crying?

“Gaewoon what happened!” I opened her room then a pillow landed on my face.

“What the THEHUN. Don’t you knock on someone’s room?!” She was about to throw another pillow but she coughed.

“I heard sniffing sounds, are you crying?” I worriedly asked.

“No. I have runny nose here and now a sore throat?”

“You don’t have that a while ago..” I reached to check her temperature.

“You’re so hot!!!!!!” and I didn’t mean it to be hot as in y it was hot as in she has fever.

I looked at her drawers to find a towel and ordered Junsu to bring a basin with hot water.

“What happened hyung?” Junsu panicked.

“Your sister’s temperature is so high. But I can handle this. You can sleep now. Don’t worry” I pushed him out.

“Really?” He raised a brow at me. He’s freaking doubting me in this kind of situation, what the.

“Trust me.”

“Don’t ever think about laying a finger on my sister!” With that he went out and into his room.

That kid. What’s on his mind?

I went near Gaewoon and flipped over the towel in her head.

“Sleep now.” I cooed.

“I still can’t sleep.” She mumbled.

“Gaewoon I know you’re not telling me something. You can tell me anything. I’m not called your best friend for no reason.”

“But if you really don’t want to, I respect that.” I continued.

“I was adopted.” She said not looking to my eyes.

“I heard it right from haraboji’s mouth.” Tears began to fall from her eyes. I was not able to utter any word.

“But not exactly they said that to me on purpose. Before haraboji and halmoni went to Japan I overheard them talking about me, I got curious but then I heard that I was adopted, that I may even be an illegitimate child of my appa. I always wonder why my grandparents were never happy with me around. That explains why they kind of avoid me and favors Junsu.” She said while sobbing so I hugged her really tight, setting aside her sickness.

“It’s alright. You have your umma right? She loves you, she treats you like her real daughter. You may not get along with Junsu well but he still respects you and loves you as his noona and lastly you have me.” I was surprised but now is not the right time to react like that. I have to be strong for Gaewoon. I wiped her tears and hugged her again.

 

No One’s POV

“I was treated differently, even if I did my best for them to like me. I treated them as family but they never returned the love I gave them. But you were right I have umma. I have my friends. And I have you.” You returned the hug.

“You’ll always have me Gaewoon, I won’t leave you.” He rubs your back.

“Best friends forever..” He patted your back until he saw you fast asleep and he whispered..

“I wish were just meant to be together..” he sigh.

With heavy eyes he willingly closed his eyes and laid next to you.

You woke up beside Sehun in an awkward position. Your head was rested on Sehun’s shoulder while his head leans in you. One of Sehun’s arms was securing your head and the other one wrapped on your body.

“Sheet of paper” You silently cussed. You froze and pinched your cheek. Upon realizing how close you were to him you rolled off the bed thinking your mom will hit you two if she saw what’s happening. You instantly fell on your and hit your head on your study table.

“Ouch, umma, my head and hurts” you rubbed your head and felt your . Sehun woke up at the sudden noise. Sehun saw blood flowing on your face coming from your forehead.

“Where’s your firthh aid kit!?” He was back to having lisp.

“Waeyo?” You tried not to laugh.

“Your head ithh fudging bleeding!”

“Calm down, I won’t die, in the cabinet beside Junsu’s door” when he came back you were now sitting on the bed. He cured your head by damping some cotton with medicine on your head, his face is very close to yours. Your heart beats faster and faster.

*Why do you always beat like crazy?!* you talked to your heart.

“Ehem” you cleared your throat as Sehun was like damping the same cotton for over 5 mins already. He finally put some gauze. [A/N: Whatever that is put on those.. I don’t know what it is called. Too lazy to search. Lol.]

“You’re so clumthhy” Sehun teased you.

“Yah, is that the right way to treat a sick and injured person?!” he just chuckled and patted your head soon he ruffled it. You blew your invisible bangs and caught his hand. You started to tickle him on his sides and he started to wrestle with you.

“Hey watch it. You’re wrettthling with a thhick person” You copied his lisp.

“You don’t tthheeem like one. Besidetthh can a sick person have the strength to teathhe me?” He ruffled your hair again.

“What am I? a dog” You scoffed. Slowly he leans closer, your faces were inches apart.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I decided to close my eyes but on second thought I opened it seeing Sehun with eyes closed still leaning in.

*poke* I poked his cheeks with my finger

“What are you doing” I curiously asked.

*poke* he opened his eyes *poke* I poked both of his cheeks this time.

“I’m about to blow air on your face” He said seriously but obviously turning red.

“Ew. Good thing I stopped you or else my face will forever stink because of your morning breath! Palli brush your teeth.” I throwed a pillow on his face.

 

Sehun’s POV

 What the heck was that! I almost kissed her! But she ruined it! I almost kissed her! Why did I did that? But she ruined it. I almost kissed her for goodness sake! I can’t think straight! Is this a dream? I smacked my head on the wall “ouch”.

“Okay that was so ttthupid of me.”I muttered.

“Hey get out there. I need to pee. Asdfghjkl” Gaewoon said.

~~~~~~~~~~

HUWAAA. I updated but I accidentally clicked the back button. Wow. Anyways as I was saying this is a Thehun chapter. Suho chapter coming up so wait for it! Too lazy to write omo T~T And so many tests after the weekend. Kill me now. And so as the requirements and the deadlines. Oh just kill me please.. RLAB. I'm whinning here lol.

KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VIEWERS, COMMENTS. KEEP SUPPORTING. SARANGHAEYO.