What is... love?

When will my life begin

No One’s POV

Wednesday, tests, day. Some teachers became seriously strict while the others don’t care at all. You were sure you answered all but not quite sure if you get mostly right.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

What if I flunk? OMG. I going to be grounded. I looked at Sehun, he’s whining like usual. How can someone tough looking like him whine as cutely as that? Aish, pabo Gaewoon!

“I didn’t anthwer thome numberth. Eottoke?” You heard Sehun complain to his seatmate Hana.

“They will look cute together so I better forget this little feelings I have for him” You thought.

I laid my head on my desk. “Exams are over! Woo.” I whispered to myself but then someone tapped my shoulder. I looked and it’s Kai.

“Uh, what?” You asked still in the same position. He just gave you thumbs up.

 

No One’s POV

Soon enough You started asking around and talking about how hard or easy the exams are. When you got home and entered your room you shouted.

“Think positive Gaewoon!!” but contrast to what you said you hit your head on the wall muttering “I’m freaking nervous!”

It was Friday, the exam results will be shown.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

DOOMS DAY. Oh I mean exam results day. First is English class. I covered my paper, afraid of what my result is. I eyed my classmate’s score first before knowing mine.

“He’s 95, she’s 87, omo 79!.. 90.. 89” that’s enough. Dun dun dun dun dun. Mine is “93” WAHH! So happy.

Next is Physics.. “Ugh hate this subject, I bet I failed” you thought. Likewise, I looked at others’ papers..

“HOLY GOSH SHE GOT 97, what a genius being, I don’t deserve to be in this class” You whispered. I did a drum roll on my mind again “95 didn’t expect that.” Let’s fast forward to the last subject Mathematics.

“Gaewoon to heavens please save me!” I did a little prayer. My paper was the last one songsaeng-nim gave and I was really afraid to look since you guessed some answers and I don’t really like math even though I’m quite good at it but not the best either.

 

No One’s POV

Others started to cry over their results. The teacher had dismissed your class early but everyone’s busy talking about their grades. You finally had the guts to know. Your eyes widened. Almost watery..

“EH?” You shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Soon everyone gathered around you, eyeing you and your paper.

“Congrats!” Someone congratulated you.

“For what?” You asked confusedly.

“You’re the highest pabo” Sehun ruffled your hair.

“Jinja? And what happened to your cute lisp?” You blurted out but only enough for him to hear. He was like O/////O.

“Teach me math” said Haeyoung.

“Me too” someone plead.

“She’s brainy”

“She beat Kai.”

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Did I hear right? What’s with me and my ears?! Kai must be great in math! Then why did he puched me to teach him? I must’ve looked dumb to him, aishh.

“How did you do that?” there’s Kai.

“Fate. Trust. And a little bit of pixie dust.” I answered sarcastically.

“That sounds like a line from a Disney movie.” Someone butted in.

“It is” Ugh, can’t believe this smart classmates of mine has this kind of stupidity.

Eunji was fetched by a car and Haeyoung, being thick faced, joined her. I asked Sehun to take home my best friend Hana since they were about to go the same way. Well me? I’m going home alone but happy of course. I hugged my exam papers, can’t wait for umma to see it. I placed it in my bag and went out to school. I swayed my hands back and forth until someone grabbed my left hand…

 

Sehun’s POV

Gaewoon asked me to walk Hana home. Is she playing matchmaker?

“Hana..” I started.

“Neh?” She looked at me. She’s pretty, smart, a lot like Gaewoon but not exactly. I can see why Gaewoon is hooking me up with Hana but. But. There is just so many buts.

“I left something at school.” I tried to excuse.

“It’s alright, I can go home alone.” She understand me right away.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

The ne who grabbed my left hand was no other than Kai, he intertwined our hands . I like calling him Kai now, it’s just one syllable.

“Why the sudden skinship? Let go.” I argued but I’m not gonna lie, I kind of like it when he did that.

“Don’t like it?” He smirked.

“No.” I acted bluntly and tried to take my hand away.

“I’m hurt.” He did a pout but let go of my hand.

 

Sehun’s POV

I ran back to school so I can catch Gaewoon but it’s too late. Kai approached her and intertwined their hands. What can I do? I can’t stand being just the best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY UPDATED. T~T First week of classes was a pain in the . We’re in school for almost 10 hours then what? So many assignments. Ugh. Wait till this week comes.. I should probably type the rest of the chapters now that I can squeeze it in my to-do list. Lame chapter -______________- BTW, PAPARAZZI PV AND DANCE VER. IS OUT. LET’S SUPPORT GIRLS’ GENERATION :3 ulalalala~ lalalala~

tHAEnKYU Subscribers, Comments, Viewers, Silent readers. I LOVE YAH.