S F&S (A/N is edited)

When will my life begin

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Once again I’m with three guys and girls around me are constantly giving glares not stares. If looks can just kill I died early this morning.. Did I mention we’re taking the bus home? Not like it’s my first time but I usually just walk to and from school. I simply like walking. So the bus is kinda full so Kai, Joonmyun oppa and Sehun are standing while me? I got to sit because they insisted me to. The bus stop and I almost hit my head for being clumsy. This is not our stop yet. An old woman with a cane went up inside the bus yet no one even tried to move to give her way. I voluntarily stood up and was about to give her my seat.

“Halmoni, you can sit here.” I said with a low but clear voice.

“Are you sure?” She doubted.

“Neh. My stop is just near. Please sit.” I hushed.

“Aigoo. I wish my granddaughter is as kind as you..” I just bowed and stand between Kai and Joonmyun oppa.

*I wish my grandparents will appreciate me like she does..* I let out a heavy sigh.

 

Sehun’s POV

A granda entered the bus but no one dared to give her a seat. Just then Gaewoon stood up and offer hers. That was to be expected. I know that her grandparents kind of ignore her, I wish they will see how hard she tries to be close to them. She stood between my hyungs and let out a heavy sigh. I know she’s thinking about her grandparents again.

We reached our stop and walk to Gaewoon’s house.

“Goodbye~” Gaewoon waved at them and we entered a dark house. I clinged on to Gaewoon as a shadow appeared from nowhere.

“Omo Woonie~ Your house is haunted!” I hid behind her back while she searches for the switch.

“Scardy cat. That’s just Junsu.” She opened the lights finally and I saw Junsu right in front of me.

“Yah!!” I shouted and Gaewoon covered my mouth.

“Noona! You killed the fun! Did you see hyung’s facial expression? Hilarious.” Junsu tried to suppress his laughter.

“You two! Don’t be so noisy. Junsu where’s umma?” She finally let me go.

“Umma was stucked in Seoul.” Junsu calmly said.

“What? Omona!” Gaewoon panicked.

“Don’t overreact. She’s really in Busan and she forgot to tell you that she’s gonna be late. But she called and said she’ll be staying over a hotel for the night because of the heavy rain.” Junsu explained.

“What rain?” Gaewoon cluelessly said. Just then, we saw lightning and heard thunder.

“Umma~” Junsu and Gaewon hugged each other. They are surely the same in weakness.

“Can I join the hug?” I joked.

“Not so funny hyung.” Junsu said breaking their hug and went upstairs.

“Don’t mind him. I’m hungry~” Gaewoon said hinting me to cook.

“Want kimchi fried rice?” She brightened up.

“Okay, I’m changing first. Did you bring clothes with you?”

“Neh.”

“Call me when you’re done cooking.” She stucked her tongue and immediately went upstairs.

Aish, just when I thought she’ll help me cook. In your dreams Sehun.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I feel dizzy. Maybe just a hot bath and food and it’ll be gone. I took a short bath and change to my comfy pajamas and three fourths sleeve hoodie. I feel so cold right now. I went down stumbling a little.

“Hey are you drunk by the bubble tea.” Sehun grabbed my waist when I almost fall.

“Naah, just hungry~” I sat down and ate like a kid who hasn’t eat for years.

“Yummy!” I beamed.

“You said that twice this day already.” Sehun stated a fact.

“So what?” I continued to eat.

“Eww noona, you eat like a pig.” Junsu commented, I wasn’t aware he’s here. Oh well I just continued eating.

As we all finished eating I stood up and washed the dishes. Wah the water is so cold.

“Achoo!” I rubbed my nose. “Achoo!” There it goes again. “A-A-Ah” Phew it stopped. I turned around and saw Sehun behind me.

“Holy shiwon!” I accidentally cussed thanks to Sehun.

“Is Siwon your bias? I thought it’s Kyuhyun?” He joked again.

“It’s still Kyuhyun, that won’t change.”

“Anywho, where are your grandparents?” He asked.

“In Japan..” I answered in a very low voice then walk off.

“Hey are you alright?” Sehun grabbed my wrist. No I’m not.

“Sehun.” I exhaled.

“I want to be alone.” I hurried to my room and started to sniff.

It’s just runny nose people. I ain’t crying.

“y, free and single I’m ready to bingo~” That’s my new ringtone. Have you noticed how often I change my ringtone? Hehe. .. fangirl alert. Anyway I pick it up without looking at the caller id. Fudge, my habit.

“Yeoboseyo?” I asked.

“Gaewoon, are you home already?” Oh it’s Joonmyun oppa.

“Neh oppa. You saw me entering the house right?” I chuckled at his concern.

 

Suho’s POV

“Ah, right..” I rubbed my back. I just want to randomly call her..

“Have you eaten dinner?” If not I’ll invite her to join us. Since my parents are here might as well introduce her. I’m sure they’ll like her.

“Neh. Sehun cooked.” Mwo? Sehun cooks? She’s done eating so she might be in her room right now.. but I can’t see her I’m in our living room.

“Oh right. Goodnight. And if you have any problems, come to oppa okay?” I said. I know she has a problem. She won’t cry last time for nothing.

“Ne.. achoo!” She sneezed then followed by sniffing sounds.

“Are you sick? Did you drink medicine already? Drink lots of water. Don’t get sick!” I panicked like an umma.

“Aigoo, oppa. This will go away soon. I’m strong right? Goodbye.” She replied with a hint of sneezing.

“Alright. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Dream about me arraso?”

“You’re so funny oppa. Then dream about me too keke.” And she hanged up.

Dugun dugun dugun. I heard my heart beating.

“Dugdugdugdugun” Wait. Who’s that?! I turned around and found Kai holding his phone and playing that dugundugun sound. Aish this kid.

“Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Dream about me arraso?” He mimicked me then pouted. Bleh.

“Heh, you’re just jealous.” I scoffed.

“You like her hyung, don’t you?” He raised a question with an obvious answer.

“What if I do? You’ll steal her?” I joked.

“Maybe.” He shrugged. I glared at him and raised a brow.

“You know hyung you’re leaving sooner or later so why make her fall for you when you’re going to leave her after and break her heart? That doesn’t make sense.” He stated.

“I may be leaving but I’m not going to hurt her. It’s her choice if she’ll love me back. Why don’t you try to fall in love so you would know how painful it is with just thinking you’ll be apart from someone you treasure the most.” I’m a little angry at my brother now. He may be right that I’ll be leaving her but that doesn’t mean I’m not going back for her. That doesn’t mean I’ll forget her.

 

Kai’s POV

“You know hyung you’re leaving sooner or later so why make her fall for you when you’re going to leave her after and break her heart? That doesn’t make sense.” I stated. He should tell Gaewoon sooner that he’ll be leaving so Gaewoon won’t end up breaking her own heart. I know she has feelings for my brother. And I don’t want to see her suffer because.. because..

“I may be leaving but I’m not going to hurt her. It’s her choice if she’ll love me back. Why don’t you try to fall in love so you would know how painful it is with just thinking you’ll be apart from someone you treasure the most.” Hyung I think I fall in love already.. with the same girl you fell for. It was different from my other girlfriends. Yes I did have girlfriends but all they want is popularity. I was popular and rich so they cling on me to get attention. It was always like that so I stopped being so easy on girls. But Gaewoon was different.

~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED AGAIN. I feel so proud of myself lol. Prepare for the assignments tomorrow.. so sad. Anyways, YT broadcasted a live telecast of ZE:A’s showcase comeback. I’m not a fan yet I tried to watch yet internet so I didn’t catch it. Well not my lost. ANYWHO Y, FREE & SINGLE WAS RELEASED ALREADY! Have you guys watched it?. Spazz all you can. Also T-ARA’s Day by Day MV including Dani. ASDFGHJKL.

Super Junior_y, Free & Single_Music Video - YouTube

T-ara(티아라) _ DAY BY DAY - YouTube

Is Suho really leaving? Why? When? Where? How about Gaewoon? Want to know? Then stay tuned to my fanfiction! (Lol. Using it again..)

I'm going to clear things up. I'm not making Suho vanish from the story, it's just that i'm SECRET. Phew. A lot like Suho to end up with Gaewoon (You) right? Let's see. I have the series in my mind right now but to busy to type.. just you wait!

KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VIEWERS, COMMENTS. SARANGHAEYO~