Believing

When will my life begin

 

“Hey guise, do you know what is this called?” Sehun asked and pointed at the underside of his knee.

“I’ll give a million to anyone who could guess.” Sehun fibbed.

“That’s the calf muscle? I guess..” You unsurely answered.

“YES THAT’S IT!” Sehun gaped.

“Oh really. Where’s my money then?” You raised.

“Eh? A million kiss you want?” Sehun joked.

“Okay.” You said straightly. You suppressed your laughter when you saw Sehun turned away.

“Yah. That was a-“

Errr. Why did I even said that. Now he’s mad.

“Gaewoon I have something to tell you.” Sehun abruptly cut you off and took your hand to drag you somewhere leaving Baekhyun and Hana behind.

“Baekhyun-shi.” Hana started.

“Oh just call me Baekhyun sunbae or oppa can do.” Baekhyun shyly stated.

“Ah, Baekhyun oppa. I’m gonna go to the ladies room, if you may excuse me.” Hana replied.

“Okay I’ll be waiting for you all here.” Baekhyun pointed at where he was standing but once Hana was out of vision he went to find where Sehun dragged Gaewoon.

 

~~

 

“Yah yah Sehun where do you think you are dragging me? We’ve left Hana and Baekhyun-shi.” You tried stopping Sehun and yep he stopped at last.

“So?” You stared at Sehun.

You looked away because he’s just staring at you too. I can’t take this.. err. Is he that mad? It’s obviously a joke. And .. eh?

Your trail of inside ranting stopped when you felt a pair of soft lips landed on your cheeks.

You looked and found Sehun crimson red. Andwae!!!

“999,999 kisses left.” Sehun trailed off not wanting to have an eye contact with you.

You were in daze of what he just did. Eottoke? Wahhhh!

“Come on they might be waiting.” Sehun grabbed your hand and walked back.

“Oh there you two are!” Baekhyun exclaimed. And soon after scanned both faces.

Why the heck is Gaewoon all pink? What did Sehun did to you? Baekhyun thought.

999,999 kisses left?! You exclaimed in your mind.

“Where’s Hana?” Sehun asked.

“Oh she went to the ladies room. She’ll be back so-“

“I’m here!” Hana beamed.

“So who wants to eat?!” You beamed immediately changing the awkward atmosphere.

 

~~

 

“WAHHHH!! Fireworks!” You all gazed at the sky. It was now dark and you all went to a fireworks display to end the night.

“Listen everyone!” Kyungsoo grabbed everyone’s attention.

“Under the beautiful and various lights on the sky, I would like you all to know that the person here with me now is very special.” Kyungsoo spoke and grabbed Eunji’s hands.

“Shin Eunji, will you be my girlfriend and take my heart with you?” Kyungsoo asked while kneeling.

Eunji began tearing up, no one has ever did this to her before. How was she supposed to reply?

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” You chanted and soon enough everyone was doing the same.

Eunji immediately urged Kyungsoo to stand up and hugged him.

“You’re a very surprising owl you know that? But yes.” Eunji smiled.

Nobody knows but from a far a silhouette of a familiar guy is present.

“How I wish I could have done that that easy.” He murmured.

 

~~

 

“Are you sure you’re fine dropping you here?” Chanyeol asked once you were in the gates of the school.

“Neh Yeol. I’ve got Sehun with me.” You assured.

I don’t trust that Sehun.. “I think it’s better if I send you home directly.” Baekhyun offered. Sehun scoffed. Oh the lovely aura around those too..

“I think it’s even better if you send Hana home. She lives farther.” Sehun shot.

“Ah. No I’m okay here. My mom told me to meet her at the nearby café. I’m going now bye.” Hana waved.

“Mmm. So? We shall head home now too. Safe drive Yeol.. Safe drive Baekhyun.” You waved.

“Should we walk? I think there’s no more bus around this time.” Sehun asked.

Now that I remember, he kissed me on the cheek a while ago. Can’t he feel the awkwardness?

“Ah ah n-neh” Aish I stuttered!

 

~~

 

I got off the bus and saw Gaewoon walking with someone, I guess Sehun. Should I interrupt them? I may surprise them.. but I really wanted to ask Gaewoon how she’s doing. I want to see her, hear her, touch her even for the last time. I fastened my pace to catch up on them.

“Suho oppa.” Someone called making me stop my tracks. I turned around to see a familiar girl.

“She’s been happier without you.” She said.

“How could you say that?” I raised a tone.

“Gaewoon’s having more fun without you. You fall for her did you? But see, she’s moved on too fast.”

“I don’t know what you are saying.” I replied.

“Look at these.” She said and flashed photos on my face.

“Isn’t that enough proof.” She added.

Is-is this real? Sehun kissing Gaewoon and another guy kissing her? How could- no it’s fake.

“I don’t believe you.” I straightly said.

“Why can’t you see that I’m better that her!” She cried.

“What happened to you? You’re her best friend. You’re not the Hana I know.” And with that I walk off to catch up on Gaewoon.

I panted slightly and just when I was about to approach the two the most dreaded thing happened.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Ehhhhhhh~ CLIFFHANGER!!

 I’m cutting off the excitement lol.

I’ve finally updated! Exams are over like a week ago but there are many things to do still!!

I’m updating now before laziness strikes me.. I know you’ve been waiting for an update *wiggles eyebrows*

Your wish is my command~ Tadah!

You want spoilers? Suho saw Chanyeol’s hair still lol jk. *gets shoot by subbies*

Ok ok. Wait for the next update to see *winkeu*

That’s it for today <3

SARANGHAE <3