Waeyo?

When will my life begin

 

Gaewoon’s POV

After eating dinner I thought it’s time to go home but Joonmyun oppa walked me to an ice cream parlor for dessert. I haven’t eaten ice cream for ages..

“What do you want Gaewoon?” He asked as we went to the counter. I looked at the menu. How can an ice cream be this expensive?!

“Oppa, are you sure? I insist to eat here. I can be contented with a cheaper one.” He already treated me and Junsu for brunch, that’s too much already.

“So where do you want to buy?” He questioned. I dragged him out of the place and found an ice cream parlor a lot cheaper. In fact this is where I was usually brought by my father when I was young.. Okay, forget those memories.

“Here!” I said excitedly.

“Are you by any chance Gaewoon?” An ajumma in the store who looks familiar said. Oh now I know, she is the owner of this and an acquaintance of my father.

“Ah neh. Long time no see ajumma.” I bowed respectfully while Joonmyun oppa just stood there.

“Aigoo, you still remember me! You grew up very pretty. By the way what’s you order?” the ajumma asked. Let me see..

“Um thanks. I’ll have mango with strawberries.” I awkwardly looked at Joonmyun oppa who was silent for a while.

“I’ll have that too.” He said and paid before I reach for my wallet.

“Tell your father I said hi.” Said the ajumma as she gave us our orders. How could I say that if even I, the daughter, haven’t spoken nor seen him in years. I started to space out not even feeling the ice cream cone melting in my hands.

“Wow. We should go there often.” Oppa said while my ice cream, bringing me back to earth.

“YAH! Why did you do that?!” I half shouted. I forgot that he and Kai are brothers so they can be quite the same in some aspects eh?

“You’re spacing out plus the ice cream was melting already. You want me to buy you another one?” He chuckled.

“Bad oppa.” I said playfully.

“Hey I haven’t seen your appa. Where’s he?” He said in a mono-tone.

“He’s gone.” I said non-chantingly.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” He said apologetically.

“Aniyo. I didn’t mean he’s dead he’s just..just..” I’m running out of words.

“It’s okay if you don’t tell me.” He said surely.

“I have something to---“ We said in unison.

“Ladies first.” He said as we sat down on the grass. He gave his jacket to cover my legs. He surely is a gentleman.

“Well, what if you found out you were adopted? What will you do?” I asked curiously.

“I’ll be grateful to the people who adopt me.” I thought he’ll ask why I asked him that random question. Phew.

“I’m not insensitive Gaewoon I know what you’re trying to say.” He added.

“Oh. So what are you going to tell me again?” I tried to change the topic.

“I-I’m leaving.”

“Waeyo? How long?”

“I don’t know. The reason my parents are home is to tell us that we’re moving to America. We’re leaving tomorrow morning.” Now I get why I dreamt of Kai and Joonmyun oppa leaving..

“You’re just like my appa. Then go!” I mumbled and stood up. I shoved his jacket to him and started walking away. Why can’t this tears stop?! Now, I finally realized what I felt for him. Why did I have to fall for him? Why did he make me like him and then leave in split a second? Why why why?!

 

Suho’s POV

Gaewoon stood up as expected and started to walk away fast.

“Gaewoon! Gaewoon!” I ran to catch her up.

When I finally reached her, I heard her sniffing and mumbling words. I grabbed her risk to stop her from walking away but she struggled. I hugged her from the back.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Joonmyun oppa hugged me from behind. I was startled. Please don’t make me fall for you any deeper.

“Please let go.” No, please stay..

 

Suho’s POV

“Please let go.” She said in a soft voice.

“Gaewoon, I-I-I lo-“ I was about to say it but hesitated.

“Please wait for me.” I begged.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Was he trying to say that he loves me? No, don’t fall for that..

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. OMAYGULAY. Please pray for my grades. I’m not satisfy with my test result in math. I regret not double checking my answers!!! Anywho, there’s the drama. Baekhyun coming up~ So many things to do aigoo. Enjoy!

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VIEWERS, COMMENTS I LOVE YAH <3