Lotte World (with a side-story)

When will my life begin

 

“Where have you been the past day Jong-in?! Lee Sooman was looking for you and he just had to press on me that I’m an irresponsible brother for letting you off somewhere during practice hours.” Suho scolded.

“I’m sorry hyung. I just went to see her how she’s doing.” Kai replied.

“Who’s her?” Suho bewilderedly asked.

“I see you’ve forgotten her. I guess you did just play with her feelings all along.” Kai accused.

“You don’t know anything Kai..” Suho muttered.

“You don’t know as well how she copped up when you didn’t gave her a proper goodbye. I won’t be surprised if she hated you.” And with that Kai stormed out of the practice room.

That’s it. She hated me. I can’t blame her. I deserved that all along for letting her alone when she needed me the most. I’m sorry but I can’t seem to just forget what I feel for you.

~~~~~

“Wahh! Daebak!” You chirped.

“Is it your first time here Gaewoon?” Baekhyun asked.

“Neh.” You replied.

“Alright. Now everyone’s here. I suggest we go on pairs.” Chanyeol suggested.

“And take me away from my friends? No way Yeol.” Haeyoung protested.

“Mmm. I guess that’s fine. We’re even numbered all along.” You pointed out.

“See? Gaewoon’s with me. Now come on. Goodbye everyone see you later!” He grinned and dragged Haeyoung to the roller coaster.

“You owe me!” You shouted at Chanyeol.

“Gaewoon!” Baekhyun and Sehun turned to you at the same time.

“Umm I think I’ll go with Eunji. Right Eunji?” You gave her a please-i-don’t-want-them-to-fight-look.

“Oh ye-“

“Sorry Gaewoon but she’ll come with me.” Kyungsoo abruptly cut Eunji and grinned linking their arms away from the remaining four.

“Well then I’ll guess I’m going with Hana.” You turned to Hana.

“But wouldn’t it be better if we four go together instead?” Hana suggested.

With this great blocker? Pfine. At least I go with Gaewoon. Baekhyun thought.

With this creepy bacon? Aish, I think I’ll just endure it than be with the bacon alone. Sehun thought.

“Then I guess you two agreed! Let’s ride that too.” You pointed at the roller coaster Chanyeol and Haeyoung went to.

Hana gulped, afraid of heights.

“I think I’ll pass that” Hana mumbled.

“Unnie. Don’t you leave me with that two!” You whispered.

“Don’t take it like that. You know I’m really afraid of heights and if you dare drag me dare I sure will leave you with that two. Now please, I just don’t want rides like that, well except for the ferris wheel, I can endure that because it moves slowly.” Hana reasoned.

“Fine. Don’t leave that spot or else.” You taunted.

“Yah, I’m older than you.” Hana hissed.

“Come’on Hana doesn’t want to. I guess it’s just the three of us.” You said and pulled the two guys to the queue.

~~~~~

“Hey Eunji. Do you want to eat?” Kyungsoo started the conversation. Eunji wasn’t the talkative type so yeah he needs to be the first one.

Just then an audible growl came from Eunji’s stomach.

“Err.” Eunji trailed.

“Hahah I guess that answered my question.” He laughed.

The two entered a pasta house nearby. They ordered scrumptious meals for two and Kyungsoo being a gentleman paid for it.

“So.. why are you going to the states soon?” Kyungsoo asked awkwardly. And that was an awkward question since all of them knew about the reason obviously but good thing Eunji didn’t mind answering.

“To continue my studies.” She sighed.

“I wish I could stay but it has been planned already.” She heaved up a sigh once more.

“I wish you could stay too.” Kyungsoo muttered but Eunji caught that and stared into Kyungsoo’s big orbs. They had an eye contact for a while before Kyungsoo decided to break it.

“I-I mean all of us will surely miss you.” Kyungsoo said.

“Ahhh you’re making it hard for me to go.” Eunji pouted.

“What will make you change your mind then?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I don’t know. It’s my parents’ decision not entirely mine.” Eunji continued eating.

“Anyway, you’re the first to know this so please keep this a secret for a while.” Kyungsoo started.

“Are you an undercover spy?” Eunji joked.

“I would like that but not. Chanyeol, Sehun and I are moving to Seoul because we got scouted by a talent company.” He smiled.

“What about Haeyoung, Hana and Gaewoon?” She questioned.

“I’m pretty sure they’ll pass and study at Seoul too so I guess there won’t be any problem. We won’t reveal it until they go to College.” Kyungsoo continued.

“I’m missing the fun.” Eunji saddened.

“I got something else to say..” Kyungsoo bit his lip.

“Huh?”

“But that have to wait till later. Mehrong.” Kyungsoo laughed.

“You’re really silly behind those serious eyes aren’t you?” Eunji mocked.

“You caught me.” Kyungsoo replied

~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ Long time no update he? Here it is! I hope you like it though it was short and didn't focus much on the main characters.

Anyways. Big big thanks for subscribing to this story I <3 you guys. Our final exams will be next week and as soon as I completed my requirments and exmas I'll be updating more often since the next next week will all be graduation practices. And I don't know if I'll be able to update much when I go to college since I'll be moving to a dorm. Hope there's wifi there hehehe.

I won't talk much. hahaha. ENJOY!~~~

Lots of love ~ido13elieve

Bonus: EXO DERP