Finally

When will my life begin

 

No One’s POV

 “EUNJIEEEEE” Haeyoung whined at Eunji.

“Mwo? Andwae andwae?” Eunji wided at the sudden whining of Haeyoung.

“Haha, don’t mind her. She’s being dramatic cause you’re leaving. I know your parents want the best for you so they are sending you off to other country for a better education. Hana and I understand you. But with Haeyoung-“ You were cut off.

“Yah! Stop with your speech already. It’s like you’ve inherited Hana’s umma-ness Gaewoon.” Haeyoung teased.

“But before we separate our ways, the exams are on our way! We still need to pass these entrance exams. Ugh, who even invented those.” Hana said irritatingly.

“Speaking of which! I’ve got good news you three~” Haeyoung beamed.

“And?” Gaewoon longingly asked for her reply.

“CHANYEOLLIE AGREED TO TUTOR US.” Only Haeyoung cheered and the rest of the girls looked at each other.

“Like seriously Haeyoung, where’s the erted you? You know he only wants some private time with you. He’ll definitely shoo us away in one way or another in every means he can.” Hana started to nag.

“Woah there. Calm down. He said he’ll bring friends to accommodate us all.” Haeyoung defended.

“And all means?” Eunji asked.

“Me, Gaewoon, Eunji and Hana.” She grinned.

“All girls?” Hana asked.

“Yup.” Haeyoung smirked secretly.

“Hana, did you see that smirk?” Gaewoon whispered to Hana.

“She’s definitely hiding something.” Hana replied.

“I smell something fishy.” Eunj commented.

“We’ll be starting our review meet-ups tomorrow! See you all. Goodbye. I still have a date with Chanyeol.” Haeyoung waved.

“Hey wear protection!” Hana joked.

“Don’t make our godchildren yet!” Eunji followed.

Haeyoung frowned and looked at Gaewoon.

“Take care. Tell EggYeollie to take good care of his teeth.” Gaewoon joked.

“Okay~” Haeyoung sang and in a second she’s gone.

 

Chanyeol’s POV (for the first time omg)

“HYUNG” I screamed once the other line picked up.

“COULDYOUTUTORMYFRIENDSWITHME?” I said too quickly.

“Gosh, one word at a time, you’re not driving right?” He asked worriedly.

“No. I said could you help me tutor my friends?” I said again but now clearly.

“Am I earning with this stuff?” He asked back.

“No but-“

“Then it’s a no..” He cut me off.

“But hyung~ bbuing bbuing.” I put on aegyo on my voice.

“Eew Chanyeol. It doesn’t suit you.

“Well then, is it a yes? You know there are girls and I could help you if you like one of them..” I tried to persuade.

“..”

“I know one, she’s cute, naïve, pretty, but not as cute and pretty as my girlfriend, she’s basically smart though so I guess it wouldn’t be bad to tutor. But I’m warning you, she knows well how to prank people.” I warned.

“Wait, is that the girl you told me? The one who teased you because of your lost tooth? BWAHAHAHA. So you’ve met her again.” I could sense his tearing up right now because of laughing.

“Ouch hyung. Even you~”

“Okay okay. For my best friend I’ll do it.”

“WOOOOH. Thanks hyung you’re the best. Tomorrow at ~~~. See you” And I hang up.

 

~Next Day~

Gaewoon’s POV

“Bye umma.” I kissed my mom’s cheeks softly.

“Be sure you’re studying. Call if you’ll be going home late but try to go home early. Don’t skip meals.” Umma started her long speech.

“Alright ma’m!” I kissed her again and went to the door.

“Oh I forgot something. Junsu don’t eat my chips arraso?” I said threatingly.

“Whatever you say. I’ll totally forgot that anyway when I became hungry.” He said in a monotone.

“Umma-“

“OKAY OKAY I WON’T EAT IT. Just go away, I’m watching my favorite show.” Junsu hissed.

“What show? Dora..” I teased but run for the door once Junsu stood up.

“Mehrong~”

~~~

I was walking on the streets when an advertisement caught my attention. Wow, I watched girls’ generation on the screen of a wide television in a random street in Busan. How I wish I could also perform like them, but I need to study first. Do you know what I want to be? No, not a business tycoon. No, not a manager or even an employee. No, not even a painter. Definitely not a player, I hold grudges on sports, I at it. I want to be.. an artist. Ridiculous right? Why am I even studying hard when my dreams are to become a singer, a performer, an idol. It doesn’t even have anything to do with it but why you asked? I like to become an idol because I like to rub it in the face of my oh-so-called-father that even without him I could reach my dreams and goals in life and lastly, I would like to make people happy.

But I can’t be a singer…Not that my mom would be upset. She even told me to follow my dreams. It is once again, because of my grandparents. For once I would like my grandparents to look at me the same way they treat my brother. If I would become an idol I will lose that chance. They would think of me lowly thinking that being a performer is just being a figure on stage but no real talents. A mere puppet to please everyone. So I decided to pursue on my second dream to become a writer, that would still mean business right? I know I haven’t told you but my grandparents own a business, a publishing one. So if I would become a writer, work for them, I conclude that somehow they’ll give me attention.

“Aren’t you staring at them a little long? The television’s literally melting.” Someone said from behind me. Creeper alert.

“I was just- oh Baekhyun-shi. Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed.

“Err. No need to be formal. Sunbae or oppa would do.” He chuckled.

“Ahahaha, Baekhyun sunbae you have a drool here.” I laughed suddenly when I saw some drool on the corner of her lips.

“Someones drooling over snsd..” I teased.

“No I’m not.” He defended.

“Then are you perhaps drooling over me?” I joked.

“Ah, no- that’s not it.” His ears were beat red.

“If you say so..” I said. He moved a little backwards as if I would eat him up. Cute.

“Hahaha, I was just joking. Why did you move backwards? I don’t eat up snsd fans like me.” I joked again.

“Wae? I told you I wasn’t drooling over them~” He puffed his cheeks and avoided my gaze, a sign of guilt.

“Where are you going anyway? And are you supposed to walk around? Is your knee alright already?” He asked.

“Sunbae, one question at a time. My knee? Oh it’s totally fine now. I think I have super natural powers that why I recovered soon, hehe. I’m about to go to ~~~ to meet up with my friends. And you sunbae?” I asked.

“~~~? I’m going there too.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I decided to take a walk instead of using a car to get to my destination when I saw a familiar petite girl that caught my heart. She was standing infront of a television with snsd in it. She’s a fan? We’re just meant to be. It looks like she’s in a deep though, she didn’t even notice that I’m behind her. I stared at her for a little while before deciding to take my chances.

“Aren’t you staring at them a little long? The television’s literally melting.” I said not too loud so as not to make her too startled.

“I was just- oh Baekhyun-shi. Annyeonghaseyo.” She said once she turned around to face me. She still looks cute in normal clothes.

“Err. No need to be formal. Sunbae or oppa would do.” I chukled at her formality.

“Ahahaha, Baekhyun sunbae you have a drool here.” She laughed. Omo, MAMA, did I just embarrass myself infront of the girl I like?

“Someones drooling over snsd..” She teased.

“No I’m not.” I gawked. This is embarrassing gosh.

“Then are you perhaps drooling over me?” She joked but maybe, just maybe that is indeed true.

“Ah, no- that’s not it.” I tried to cover up my actions.

“If you say so..” She said. I moved a little backwards. What if she saw me blushing? Why is she teasing me now. I can’t help but-

“Hahaha, I was just joking. Why did you move backwards? I don’t eat up snsd fans like me.” She joked again.

“Wae? I told you I wasn’t drooling over them~” I puffed my cheeks and avoided her gaze. Why is it so comfortable to be with her even though I just met her. She’s typically friendly to everyone. I don’t get the point why she doesn’t have a boyfriend. Well, that’s an advantage for me.

“Where are you going anyway? And are you supposed to walk around? Is your knee alright already?” I frowned as I remember the guy friend of hers. I hope they are not more than friends.

“Sunbae, one question at a time. My knee? Oh it’s totally fine now. I think I have super natural powers that why I recovered soon, hehe. I’m about to go to ~~~ to meet up with my friends. And you sunbae?” She asked while blinking innocently. Can I take her home? I means she’s too cute like a puppy. [A/N: Okay no y minds eh?]

“~~~? I’m going there too.” I smiled and chuckled inwardly. Fate’s definitely bringing us closer.

~Meanwhile~

Suho’s POV

“We are now landing at Incheon Airport please put on your seatbelts for a safe landing. Thank You” The voice of the stewardess said. Finally, I’m going back to Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~

OMYGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD AT LAST AN UDPATE XD. I’ve been thinking of deleting my fanfics because I can’t seem to manage and update I for you. What do you think? Should I still continue this or delete it. Does the story still have sense?

Maybe you’re asking if Gaewoon would fall for our greasy bacon. Well, kind of.. joke. It’s for me to know and for you to find out *Evil Author* BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Anyways, stress here stress there stress anywhere so it’s just now that I update.

Stop explaining you lazy author.

Waeeee. I got entrance tests here and there. Wait, I’ve got some good news! Wanna know about it?

Just spill it will you.

WAAAAA I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP~~ I awesomely scored high in the entrance exam and luckily belonged to those few who got scholarship. Even though the school doesn’t belong to the big 4 here in the Philippines and the scholarship is just half the tuition but still. CAN’T CONTAIN MY FEELS. My mom was so proud of me. If I were to maintain my good grades then it can be reconsidered and turned to full scholarship. But still won’t decide to enroll in that school yet. I’ll wait for my UPCAT results hopefully. I’m done with three entrance exams already. The DLSUCET this coming October~ Another dream school. Wish me luck~

A long author’s note we have here huh.

Stop ranting will you.

Okay fine. Gosh the other me is so demanding KJ! Anyways, have you heard? EXO’s going to the Philippines early next year I guess? Let me die this instant~ The ones confirmed are SNSD, EXO, Tasty, Ukiss, Infinite, a-ble. And it will be held on MOA Concert grounds. GOSH my school expenses for projects and such is definitely not helping me. I need to start a business quick and become rich! Andwaeee why am I not born with gold or silver spoon? But just a nose that loves to blow. Yeah my mom once told me I blow my nose a lot when I was a baby. Messy child. Oh right, I’m getting off the topic. I really really want to go but I doubt my parents would ever allow me. And I need would totally need money~~ Okay I’ve decided to make it good in school, I hope that would make my parents agree. UWAAA TT~TT I’m done with my school works so I’ve decided to update long since it’s been months wince my last update.

SARANGHAEYO READERS, SUBRCRIBERS, COMMENTS. KAMSAHAMNIDA. TAKE CARE <3

Author’s note end here. Bbuing bbuing p(^o^)q