Doue

When will my life begin

 

Gaewoon’s POV

“I’m hurt” Kai said.

“Well. Whatever, hey you didn’t say you’re good at math!” I frowned. He made me teach him math for what? Pass time, psh.

“You didn’t ask” He replied casually. Gosh, I did look stupid when I was teaching him.

“But you make me teach you math, I must’ve look like a pabo” I reasoned.

“Yah, pabo. You were the highest!”

“Songsaengnim might did a mistake in checking my paper”

“If you say so” He said uninterested. Why do you talk like that? Ugh.

Slowly drops of water came from the sky.

“It’s going to rain. Let’s run!” Kai said as he grabbed my hand automatically and we started to run for our lives, wait that was a bit exaggerated. Oh well. We ran to the nearest place with a roof we can find.

“Great we’re stuck here.” I mumbled as I was freezing cold.

“Who said we’re going to be stuck here?” Kai looked at me as he took a bright pink umbrella in his backpack.

“Yah! You did have an umbrella!” I scolded him. He had an umbrella but he let me or US get wet. Where’s his brain? I was wondering  if he has a brain sometimes.

“Pabo.” I continue to scold because he didn’t utter a word. Guess he’s sorry? Nah, Kai? Sorry? In one sentence, NO.

He opened the umbrella and guess what? It’s fudging broken. No, not the cloth of the umbrella but the wires that support the umbrella. I think I have watched a scene like this.. that’s right the scene in Love Rain in which I laughed out loud instead of feeling cheesy.. I know I’m so weird. But I never thought a scene like that can happen to me.. He handled the umbrella like what the male lead did in Love Rain. This is awkward. And when I say awkward, it’s soooo awkward. And what’s with the pink umbrella? If he likes to imitate Love Rain he should have picked a yellow one. Pink? Is he.. no nevermind.

We stopped at my house’s front door.

“Thank You Kai” I suddenly kissed his cheek. When I realized what I did I opened the door quickly and got in. Gosh! What’s with me?

Kai’s POV

“Pabo.” She said while freezing a little.

I opened the umbrella. What the heck? It’s freaking broken. I’ll endure handling this to get Gaewoon home fast before she gets sick. This walk is getting more awkward. She’s silent, I don’t know what she’s thinking.

We stopped at her house’s front door.

“Thank You Kai” Before I even reply she suddenly kissed my cheek! I turned red, very very red. She immediately went in and closed the door with a loud thud. I was left there, dumbfounded.

 

Suho’s POV

I came home earlier than Kai. As I sat on my desk ,looking through my window to Gaewoon’s room it suddenly rained. OMO! Is Gaewoon home already? Does she have an umbrella? Kai?.. he’s a guy he can handle this and I think he brought an umbrella with him this morning because I told him so. I decided to wait for Kai in the front porch. So incase he didn’t bring an umbrella I can assist him in. Oh I see Gaewoon with some guy.. Oh Kai. Good he took her home…

Suddenly Gaewoon kissed his cheek. I witnessed the whole thing, I was flaring with what? Anger? Jealousy? Curiosity? More like a mix of everything but I can say I wasn’t happy with what I saw. I just went in my room before Kai can notice my presence.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

“YOU’RE SUCH A PABO GAEWOON. YOU’RE NOT THINKING.” I slapped my face lightly then I entered my room. I laid on my bed without even changing my uniform, I’m so tired. I fished out my phone from my bag and looked at my contacts..

 

Suho’s POV

My phone ringed. I looked at the caller id.. It’s Gaewoon. What? She’s going to narrate how Kai and her are dating now? Is she going to tell how happy she is that she kissed Kai? No, I’m not answering this call. But my hands failed me, I already pressed the button.

“JOONMYUN OPPA!” It’s the first time she called me oppa.

“Oppa?” I questioned.

“Ne. Don’t like it? Then I’ll go back with Joonmyun-shi” She said sighing. Is she sad?

“No no no. It’s not like that. I like it when you call me oppa.” I smiled a little forgetting the scene I saw a while ago.

“Okay oppa. I have good news!” Here comes the part I don’t want to hear. But maybe I’m just over reacting. Am I?

“Did you get a boyfriend?” I asked suspiciously. Okay, I blurted it out. You’re dead meat now Suho.

“MWO? How’d you say that?” She was shocked. Bet you I was right.

“So who’s the lucky guy?” I asked pretending to be happy for her.

“Aniyo. It’s not like that. I didn’t get a boyfriend” So you’re telling me you kissed Kai then?

“Then?” I impatiently waited for her answer.

“Oppa, I got high grades! Isn’t that awesome and aside from that I was the highest in math. I can’t believe it!” Phew. I was indeed over reacting.

“And what made you think I got a boyfriend?” She asked cluelessly.

“I-it j-just came in to my mind” I stuttered.

“Really? Then why are you stuttering? Want to be my boyfriend?” She replied teasingly. But it was no joke for me, I like her. There’s something in her that I want to protect her.

“Maybe it’s you who want to be my girlfriend?” I joked but then I’m serious. WWAAAH I DON’T KNOW. She didn’t answer..

“But really? You beat Kai in math? That’s his forte..” I tried to sound casual mentioning Kai.

“Uh, is he that great?” She sound irritated.

“It’s not in his face and personality right, hahah” and she laughed with me. Maybe she just accidentally kissed Kai because of gratefulness..

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Joonmyun. I had a great conversation with him. He’s really.. I can’t explain. What I’m feeling for Joonmyun, Kai, Sehun was like all the same. It’s like I’m a player or three timer or whatever it is freaking called!!! But not really because I’m not anyones girlfriend.  But then my feelings for them.. This is so frustrating!

Joonmyun, he’s really a gentleman. Everytime he looks at me I unconsciously imitate his angelic smile. I dunno, he makes me smile. But what he is doing.. who knows maybe just common courtesy for a gentleman like him. And he’s what? Four years older than me. He just thinks of me as a dongsaeng. BUT THEN AGAIN, AGE DOESN’T MATTER.

Kai, well really when I first saw him, he’s irritating and I think he views me in that point also. I like bickering with him but jokingly of course. Then a while ago I just kissed him out of nowhere. What the heck. I don’t want to continue narrating about him. I’ll just end up speaking about that kiss over and over again.

Sehun, I know he’s my best friend. Before I think of him like a brother, a twin in fact because we get along with things except for his annoying, but sometimes adorable, dorky aegyo and I don’t have lisp, I’m mocking him again. But slowly that change as we grew up. But I know he won’t like me as he may think of me as the same way. He loves teasing me. I love teasing him too. He compliment me as a girl but afterwards he’ll laugh at me. He’s so bipolar.. just like me. Hehe. Is that supposed to mean we’re meant to be? OMYGOTH. Okay, I just developed lisp in my chain of thoughts.

Aigoo. I should think of that right now. You know I always have my bias in each group/ band I like. Speaking of that I just realized my family name’s Cho and so does my bias from Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun, yes I just realized it NOW. OMO, I might be his long lost sister or cousin and I don’t even know!!! Psh forget it, my fangirl is in me again now that first quarter exams are finished.

 I forgot I lie on my bed with wet clothes. I really am a genius. Pfft. I got up and went to shower. As I entered back to my room I started sneezing but soon faded away. I’m not a sickly person. Mind you I have a strong immune system.

~~~~~~~~~~

Konichiwa~  Our class is learning Japanese.. so far.. I love it! I also got high in our practice test. Omona! I shall improve my psychic ability of predicting the right answer..lol. Tho mostly my answers (more likely all of it) are guess, yeah I’m a psychic.

Boomshakalaka~ I got time to update. Yippie! Our teachers have so much humor so I enjoy all classes, mostly English and Japanese class..

Arigatogozaimashi COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBERS, VIEWERS, SILENT READERS. Always remember.. I LOVE YAH. [I’m just google-ing Japanese words to make sure I’m spelling it correct. Ugh. Nihonggo (Rom) is so nosebleeding. Well should try hard to be fluent. Kaja, HWAITING FOR ME.]