That's what you do for a friend

When will my life begin

 

Suho’s POV

I half excitedly half nervously went to the playground. I sat on the bench and looked at the ground when I saw a foot coming my way. I looked up and saw Gaewoon with… Sehun!

“Sehun! Long time no see!” I gave a brotherly hug.

“Hyung! C-can’t b-breathe.” He yelped.

 

Sehun’s POV

I just followed Gaewoon to the playground. She said she wanted me to meet her new friend. I was expecting it to be a girl since she’s awkward with boys but when I saw the figure she’s pointing to.. it was Suho-hyung!

“Sehun! Long time no see!” He gave me a man hug. In which I can’t breathe so I yelped.

“You know each other?” Gaewoon asked confusedly with an O.O eyes.

“Gaewoon, Suho-hyung’s my childhood friend as well as Kai.” I explained.

“But we’re childhood friends too! Why didn’t I know about them?” Gaewoon whined.

“By the way hyung, where’s Kai?” I turned to ask hyung ignoring Gaewoon, haha, she did blew her invisible bangs when she’s ignored.

“He went to some friend just near here.” Hyung chuckled.

“Are you two-“ Hyung continued.

“NO!” Gaewoon and I defended ourselves even if hyung haven’t finished what he wants to say.

“We’re just best friends.” Gaewoon explained. Shoot, that’s it. I’ll forever be just the best friend, no more. Her words was like dagger to me.. I should move on.

“Yes. Really!” I tried to act normal.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

“We’re just best friends.” I tried to explain. Right, I’m just his best friend. He’ll never think of me as anything more than that. I shouldn’t expect.

“Yes. Really!” Sehun added. I frowned a bit. I guess it’s just best friends forever.

 

Suho’s POV

They’re not together? They looked like a couple when they came here. But I’m sure they’re telling the truth. Gaewoon should have told me if she already has a boyfriend. And she wouldn’t hang out with me that much if she has one. I still have a chance.

“Uh, Gaewoon we should probably go home. Our moms might be looking for us now.” Sehun broke my thoughts.

“Goodbye hyung, by the way here’s my number. We should catch up.” And then they left.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I woke up with the sun shining brightly directly to my face that I can’t even open my eyes. I tried to sleep more knowing that it’s Saturday. “OH SHOOT. Laundry day, fudge me” I rubbed my eyes and forced it to open.

I found a note on my study table. It says “I have an emergency work this Saturday in Daegu, be back late at night. Take care of your dongsaeng. Love lots –Umma”  Yeah right. Umma usually goes to different places because of her work but be back after a day or so that’s why I’m left here with Junsu and my grandparents.

I did the laundry without even having breakfast yet. Uh, I feel exhausted. I opened the fridge. “No food” I mumbled. I’m not in the mood to cook. I went out to stroll my grandparents didn’t really care so I got out without their permission while Junsu is not in the mood to have a sibling time. I decided to visit Joonmyun and Jongin. Well I like calling them by their real names,

I rang the doorbell for like the nth time already but I guess it will be a self service. I opened the door and found a messy house. I can tell that because with the past days that I visited them it’s not like this.

“Oh hey Gaewoon!” Suho shouted while preparing something in the kitchen.

“UWWA! That smells good! Can I eat here?” I said bluntly, I have to put on my thick face now, my stomach’s grumbling.

“You just went here to eat?!” Kai appeared.

“I went here to be your maid.” I said sarcastically.

“That’s good! We can’t do all the chores here.” Ugh, guess he misunderstand me.

“Eat up.” Suho placed a plate of American breakfast in front of me and started to eat his.

“Kamsahamnida! Kasahamnida!” I bowed and eat up.

“Thank you is not accepted.” Kai replied after shoving rice in his mouth.

“Hey, don’t talk while you’re eating” Suho hissed.

“Then I’ll just help you with the chores, I’ve got nothing to do..” I butted in while munching on my food.

“Yah, I said no talking while your chewing, you’ll choke.” Suho complained.

“You’re talking too.” I cheekily smiled at him.

After eating I volunteered to wash the dishes while Kai will be assigned to laundry and Suho.. I don’t know.. he’s like the boss. I tried to start a conversation.

“Do you two live separately from your parents?” I got curious. I haven’t seen them.

“Ani. We live together but because of their work they usually are not around” Suho explained.

I’m a little envious, they are a complete family.. a sudden noise interrupted your thoughts. You went to where the sound came from.

“OMYGOSH KAI YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK THAT WASHING MACHINE” I yelled.

“OMYGOSH TOO, I DON’T HAVE AN IDEA HOW TO USE THIS THING” He’s such a spoiled kid. I looked at the poor washing machine. Ugh, he just put all the dirty clothes inside.

“First thing you need to learn. Separate white from light colored and dark colored clothes…” I started to explain how it works.

 

No One’s POV

You left Kai knowing he already knows what to do and headed to find Suho so you could help him. You found him in the garden watering plants.

“Guess, he doesn’t need my help” You mumbled as you saw him quite absorbed with gardening. Just then something was holding your legs. You looked down to find a cute dog. You can’t figure what breed the dog is and you started to pet it.

“AACHOO, ACHOO, ACHOO.” You sneezed and rubbed your nose. “AACHO” You continued sneezing.

“Do you have allergy with dogs?” Suho went to you as soon as he heard you sneezing.

“No. I don’t have allergies. Can I give him a bath?” You spoke almost sneezing again.

“Ah, if it’s alright, he really needs one.” He approved.

“Come one cutie, Gaewoon noona’s giving you a bath.” You carried the dog and it was unhesitant.

“She’s really friendly, even to animals” Suho chuckled when you are far away to hear him.

After spending the day next door you went home rejecting a dinner offer from Suho. After finishing dinner at your home you went to your room and brought out your school books and started to study ahead. Your study table was facing the window that overlooks Suho’s room. You jotted down important notes that might be useful for the class. Suho glanced at his window and saw you studying.

“She’s so hardworking, even if classes haven’t started yet” He whispered.

After hours, slowly you fell asleep over the notes you were writing. Suho was about to sleep when he saw you sleeping uncomfortably with your head rested on the table so he called you making you half awake.

“Umma” You looked at the stars and thought it was your umma who called.

“Do I sound like an umma?” You recognized the voice making you look at the window across yours and saw Suho smiling.

“You fell asleep while studying I guess, sleep on the bed, goodnight.” He cooed.

“Thank you oppa” You unconsciously called him oppa and hanged up.

“Oppa huh?” Suho smiled widely as he mumbled before he sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~

Trying my best to update everyday. Hopefully I can double update today and tomorrow because after that I don’t have an idea when I will have the chance to open my aff account since I’ll be busy with school matters. Hope you understand. I’m also finishing the outline of this story as soon as possible so that when I have the time I can update. KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, VIEWERS AND TO THE USERS WHO COMMENT. Using capital words aren’t enough to thank you. *sobs* Until the next update! Keep supporting my fanfiction. >w< SARANGHAEYO