Shoot the anonymous part II

When will my life begin

 

Suho’s POV

I’m carelessly walking home when I saw a girl walking on the streets. I guess we’re heading the same way. I decided to keep walking behind her so that if some erted guy crosses I’ll be able to help her. It’ll be rude of me if I left her alone in this dark street. Wow, did I just thought of that? I hummed songs by myself admiring the scenery, no not the girl in front of me, but the stars. Oh she stopped.

“Strange” I heard her whisper. “What’s strange?” I blurted out. Wrong move. She looked like she saw Sadako or the grudge but in a cute way. Forget what I said. I decided to ask her “Do you live around here?”

“YAHHH STALKER!!?!!” She shouted at me. I was half expecting that.

I covered . She might wake up people and they might think I’m doing something to her and then I’ll be sued and then my name would be stained and then my dreams are forever buried. Wait, that won’t happen oh my gosh.

“MWO? I’m no stalker.” I defended myself. I take my hands of to let her speak, hoping she won’t shout.

“Then why are you following me from behind?” She’s now calmed.. I guess?

“Oh, this is the way to my house.” I answered truthfully.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I suddenly shouted at him. What? I don’t know what to do.

Turns out he’s on the same way as me because his house has the same way to mine. OH GOODNESS GAEWOON YOU ACCUSED HIM OF STALKING. NOW APOLOGIZE.

“Mianhe. I just thought..” I was thinking of an explanation.

“It’s alright. Now where do you live?” He cut me.

I shouldn’t trust strangers even if he looks this good. What did I just say? PABO! He’s must lying all along. What to do?

“Why do you need to know?” I asked him back not trying to sound rude.

“I can walk you home if you want. There might be erts out there” He explained

“And you might be one of them” I thought. Well that’s an impolite answer.

“Ani, I can take care of myself. Sorry for calling you stalker” I said. But I was thinking if he still follow me I’ll rip his body to pieces not just half.

I ran to lost him. When I founded that he’s not in sight I ran to my house using a shortcut. Exercise is good once in a while. I was startled to see the guy again so I hide in the bush.

“This is ridiculous. First of all, this bush is too small. Second, I look like the stalker now” I spoke to myself. I poked my head to look at him but he suddenly tilted his head to my direction and smirked. Psh I should have went inside the house immediately.. I’m dead kid now. Bye world. Bye umma. Bye Junsu. Bye haraboji and halmoni. Bye friends. Bye kpop.

 

Suho’s POV

That girl’s funny. I think she didn’t believe me and run away from me to lose her tracks. She still thinks I’m a stalker. Not bothering her, I continuously walk towards my house when I saw her again. It seems that she didn’t notice me so I pretend to not notice her also. Now I sensed that she saw me already that’s why she hid on the bush. Hahahahah. Really? Of all things to hide on. Do you think I won’t see you there? And she looks like the stalker now. Pwahahaha. Okay Suho stop laughing you look retarted. I made my way to her and she knows it so she went out from her hiding place.

“Sorry. Did I scare you? You should go home now you know.” I innocently asked. Sure you scared her Suho, look she keeps her head down.

“I thought you’re following me again.” She said. Oh so that’s why she’s hiding from me. You really scared her Suho. Pabo.

“Ani. I’m not following you. This is my house” I pointed to the big red and white house. I looked at her and she formed an ‘o’ shaped mouth. Guess she finally understands.

“I’m terribly sorry. This is my house” She pointed to the house next to ours. So we’re quite neighbors?

“As you can see were neighbors. No need to be afraid. Hehe. I’m really not stalking you. And if you’re wondering why you didn’t see me before..” I started to explain.

“You’re house is newly built and you just moved in am I right?” But she finished my sentence. Is she a psychic or what?

“I gotta go. My umma is probably worried. Bye~” She said and rushed in to their house.

Wait, I forgot to ask her name..