Bubble Tea Bribery

When will my life begin

 

Chapter 23

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Sehun tried to bribe me with his cute lisp.. cute. Anyways I just nodded because even if I try to excuse it will be a total fail because it’s Sehun you know. He’s going to do anything for bubble tea.. I have a secret to tell you.. I haven’t taste a bubble tea yet. Ridiculous right? Yah, I’m a weirdo, I get it. Sehun dragged me by linking our arms followed by Kai behind. Isn’t he suppose to be in front of us? And no, I wasn’t really mad at him. I just have mood swings lately.

“Hey Kai, you’re so slow. Can’t you walk ahead of us?” I stopped and turned to look at him.

“Wae?” He asked.

“Well, you might run off and not treat us anymore!” Sehun whined. Aigoo, bubble tea all over his head.

“Ha, you think so? Look we’re here.” He opened the door and the chime produced sound. This place is so kyeopta!

“I haven’t seen this place before..” I stand there still stunned.

“The shop was just new. Kaja, let’s order.” He motioned us to enter. Sehun followed him while I was left in awe.

“Hey, what do you want?” Sehun asked. I looked at the menu.. and an idea popped on my mind. I’ll choose an expensive one since Kai’s paying. I grinned evily and whispered my plan to Sehun and he agreed.

“Kai I want this! And Sehun will take this!” I pointed at the picture.

“Aish, you know I’ll go-“ Kai tried to argue.

“Bankrupt and that’ll be good. We’ll look for a place to sit.” I stuck my tongue on him. Wah, I miss being like this. I should probably forget my problems. Life is too short to be wasted.

 

Kai’s POV

Psh. The nerve of that girl! And even Sehun! They are so evil.. I’m sure they are partners in crime. Anyway, I just ordered their drinks together with mine. She thinks I’ll go bankrupt. Psh it’s not even in my vocabulary.

“Omona, shisus!” I exclaimed as someone tapped me from behind. Another prank Gaewoon? I had enough.

“Oh hyung!” It’s Suho hyung.

“What are you doing here?” Hyung asked.

“Treating Gaewoon and Sehun.” I pointed to their seat.

“Can you get me hot chocolate. I’ll wait over there.” Great, just when I thought hyung will pay and save me from those two.

“Oh, add a hot chocolate please.” I said to the ajumma at the counter and handed her the money.

“You and your friends are quite adorable. I’ll give the hot chocolate for free.” I though she’ll say I’m handsome but oh well free.. not bad.

“Kamsahamnida ajumma” I bowed and carried the drinks to our table. I found Gaewoon and Suho hyung laughing. Why?

 

Suho’s POV

I approached Gaewoon and Sehun laughing.

“Is that Siwon from Super Junior coming here?” Gaewoon squinted her eyes.

“Will you please put your glasses in use?” Sehun got her glasses from her bag and gave it to Gaewoon.

“Oh! Joonmyung oppa!” She stood up and bowed, the usual Gaewoon.

“You’re calling me oppa but still bowing? And I’m a lot more handsome than Siwon.” I joked.

“Why you call hyung oppa? Call me oppa too!” Sehun whined, the usual Sehun.

Gaewoon stucked her tongue and playfully squished Sehun’s cheeks while saying

“You don’t look like an oppa.” She teased.

 

Sehun’s POV

She squished my cheeks. Omona I’ll go redder than red!!!! Must control. She’s laughing menacingly and Suho hyung laughed too. What?

“Drinks are here!” Kai hyung appeared. Thank you hyung, you saved my life.

I reached up to get mine and Gaewoon’s drink.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

I’m hyperventilating right now!!!! It’s because of this awesome bubble tea. I didn’t expect it to be this tingly and sweet just enough. What flavor is this?

“Yummy~” I hummed.

“Can I taste it?” Sehun pouted. No need to do that, I’m glad to share.

“Can I taste yours too?” I was curious of what other taste they have.

 

No One’s POV

“Can I taste it?” Sehun pouted which made Kai and Suho look at him, curious at what Gaewoon’s answer will be.

“Can I taste yours too?” She innocently asked. They imitated Kyungsoo’s O____O expression.

*Indirect kiss?* Kai thought.

Sehun and Gaewoon exchanged drinks but Suho was fast and got Sehun’s original drink and sipped.

“Oh, chocolate. Taste it Gaewoon.” Suho lifted the drink and let Gaewoon drink.

*What are they doing?*  Kai thought. While Sehun happily sipped some of Gaewoon’s drink *Gaewoon’s right! It is yummy. Wait, isn’t this indirect kiss?* Sehun’s face turned bright red again.

Kai looked at Sehun and Suho *they both got an indirect kiss. Well, mine was direct on the cheeks* He smirked on remembering how Gaewoon suddenly kissed his cheek.

 

Suho’s POV

Before Sehun’s drink even make contact with Gaewoon’s lips I grabbed the tea and sipped some before giving it to Gaewoon making me having indirect kiss to Sehun. I shrugged off the thought, Gaewoon’s going to drink too meaning she indirectly kissed me… I’m in heaven~

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Earlier this morning I was with three guys and I received constant glances. Now this afternoon I was yet again with three guys and they are acting pretty weird.

Sehun, he was happily sipping my bubble tea.. oh no, my bubble tea~

Oppa, he suddenly grabbed Sehun’s drink which I was supposed to take and drank some then gave it to me. It’s alright.

Kai, he’s grinning evily at no one, a erted smile indeed. Ew.

I’m being surrounded with funny guys. Just then I saw chocolate marks near Joonmyun oppa’s lips which made the situation even funnier.

“HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA” I can’t control it. I laughed teary eyed and ridiculously hitting the table making the ajumma look at us.

“I’m sorry, I think she’s drunk.” Sehun joked while Kai got off from day dreaming. Joonmyun oppa looked clueless.

Kai glared at me, asking me why the hell I was laughing, I was still speechless and just pointed to oppa’s face.

“AHAHAHA. Hyung you drink like a kid.” Sehun and Kai both laughed.

 

Suho’s POV

“AHAHAHA. Hyung you drink like a kid.” Sehun and Kai both laughed. What the fish? I tried to wipe my lips but I can’t see where it is. Gaewoon tried to point where it is but just ended up getting a tissue and wiping it for me my face heated up at the touch. This moment will be perfect if Sehun and Kai are not around. She continued cleaning my face when..

“Baby don’t cry~ tonighttt” Her phone went ringing she grabbed it but still damping the tissue on my lips more like my face now.. Why does a phone call have to interrupt moments like this? The SuhoxGaewoon moments ugh.

“PWAHAHAHAH.” Kai and Sehun who were obviously jelly a while ago laughed out loud. It was good we are the only customers this time.

“Omo! Mianhae oppa.” She put the tissue down and answered the call.

“Umma, neh. I’m with Sehun and friends. Neh.” She talked on the phone.

“Let’s go home now it’s almost my curfew time.” Gaewoon asked as she place her phone back to her pocket.

I didn’t know she has a curfew. Her umma might be worried.

“Sehun, you can go home now. We’ll take Gaewoon home.” I looked at Sehun who just finished drinking Gaewoon’s drink.

“I’m going to stay over Gaewoon’s place.” Sehun happily replied.                     

“Mwo?” Kai and Gaewoon suddenly reacted.

“My mom and her mom are best friends so I can come over. Problem with that?” Sehun hide a smirk but I saw it.

“Aish. Using the best friend thing again. You could just say you what to play with my brother.” Gaewoon said.

 

No One’s POV

The four stood up and bowed to the ajumma at the counter.

“Kamsahamnida ajumma” Gaewoon thanked the ajumma.

“We’ll try to visit often.” Sehun waved.

“I can sense rivalry in those three. She such a lucky lady kekeke. I remember when I was also her age. Aigoo, so many suitors, but I chose one and that one is my husband now..” the ajumma talked to herself once the four was out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~

OHOHOHOOOHO. I updated again. Me so happy~ finished the requirements today. And I’m excited for our Japanese class tomorrow. Sensei will teach us how to write. Aigoo, SHOULD THINK POSITIVE. And teach us how to use chopsticks, we will eat~ Omnomnom..

Will Gaewoon finally choose? Will she tell anybody about what she discovered? When will her grandparents go back? Is she going to end up with Suho? Sehun? Kai? Kyungsoo? Baekhyun? Definitely not Chanyeol, he’s taken remember? When will BaekYeol appear again? Well stay tuned to my fanfiction (LOLOLOLOL. Me so corny~ Forgave me *bbuing bbuing*)

You may think that the end of the fanfic is near.. but no! hehehe. The major conflict is yet to come. Le trolling author.

KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VIEWERS, COMMENTS. I LOVE YAH <3