Real Update ^o^

When will my life begin

 

No One’s POV

You woke up with puffy cheeks and reddish eyes from all the waterworks you did last night. You don’t want to leave your room because someone might question you and it might urge you to tears again.  You planned to pretend to sleep all day. You’re not in the mood to fangirl with all the facts you just knew. It was a good thing that your grandparents went to Japan early this morning to attend some important matters, more like they are avoiding you as they usually do. Junsu’s probably in his room and umma have gone to work again.

 

Gaewoon’s POV

Umma’s pretty much busy this days? She maybe having loads of work. I sigh. Raising up two children on your own was obviously difficult. And then the word “adopted” crossed my mind again. No, it didn’t leave my mind once I heard it.

“ANTHHHWER!!! ANTHHHWER!!!” My phone goes ringing and with the ringtone I immediately knew who the caller was. It was Sehun, he may have fished out my phone and set a different ringtone for himself. That lisp. Well, I don’t know if I’ll answer it or not.. Yes or no? Probably yes, he may continuously whine when he sees me for not answering his calls or messages.

 “Sehun” I let a deep sigh and sat up to your study table looking emptily on my books. I’m not in the mood to study.

 “What’s with the heavy sigh? No good morning?” I can sense he’s pouting on the other line.

“Hehe, anyway stop pouting, do that to Hana” I faked a laugh.

 

Sehun’s POV

“Hehe, anyway stop pouting, do that to Hana” I frowned at her reply. She’s obviously faking that laugh. And forcing to sound okay.

Does she think I like Hana?

“Hey Gaewoon!” That is definitely not Gaewoon who’s talking.

 

No One’s POV

“Hey Gaewoon!” Kai shouted and throw a crumpled paper at your window to get your attention.

“Yah! So early!” You shouted back.

“Who’s that?” Sehun on the phone said.

“Psh, Kai. He’s bothering me as usual” *More like pestering. Oh yeah, pestering is the right word.* You thought.

“Oh Kai I see. Do you have a problem?”

“Huh? What made you say that?” *He’s strange. How can he know?* You thought again but deep inside you really want to tell him the story but now’s not the time.

“Ah, nothing.”

“So what’s up?”

 “The sky?”

“That’s so lame. Why did you call I mean.”

“Just want to say hello and congratulations”

“For what?”

“Being the best student in math, duh? Why any subject else aside from math?” he said sarcastically.

“If you’re just gonna be sarcastic I’m hanging up and you already congratulated me at school. Isn’t that enough? Okay bye. Take care. Gotta go. Kai’s pissing me.” He smiled when you said take care but it turned to a frown when you mentioned Kai.

*I know when she’s problematic. Does Kai knows why?* Sehun thought. He called Kai right after talking to you. You were now the one throwing crumpled papers in the window and shouted.

“Wah SHOOT!” You laughed as the paper landed on Kai’s head.

“Yah, that hurts!” he yelled as Sehun was still on the other line of his phone.

“Kai-hyung!” Sehun yelled to gain some attention.

“Oh, sorry. Gaewoon throw a crumpled paper back to me.”

“Oh, I see. Do you know why she’s somewhat down?”

“I shouldn’t be the one telling you this but Suho hyung saw her crying last night at the park and I saw him accompanying her home. You should know the reason, you’re her best friend and you should ask the problem to Gaewoon herself.” Kai said a matter of factly. *Right. I’m her best friend, I should know.* Sehun recalled.

“Ah, thank you, hanging up now.” *So what’s with her?* Sehun thought.

 Meanwhile..

 “You’re so bipolar. Last night you were crying then right now you’re throwing me crumpled papers.” Kai shouted as soon as he got off the phone.

“You started it though, anyway where’s Suho?” You want to thank him for being there for you even if you really didn’t tell him what happened, you didn’t even utter a word yesterday but he comforted you. You like that side of him. He cares about people.

“He went out I invaded his room, waeyo?” Kai asked.

“I pity Suho for having such a brother like you.” You mocked him.

“You like Suho don’t you?” He said changing the topic.

“Yes definitely we’re friends” you innocently smiled. This is really you. At some point you’ll be really problematic about your feelings then at some point you’ll be so clueless. Silly isn’t it?

*Gosh, this girl is so naïve. She totally didn’t understand me.*Kai thought.

“We’re friends too right?” I cleared my throat.

“I’ll think about that.” She smirked.

*Aish, this girl. I know hyung likes you. But so do I. Aigoo Kai, it’s just pity your feeling for her capital P-I-T-Y. PITY. As in PITY!* He talked in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

YEHEY! I UPDATED! But my project isn’t fully approved yet. I need to make changes regarding the title etc. The teacher is so choosy, picky, in short ‘.maarte’. What if I shove you a hundred different titles for my project huh? Kidding, can’t be mean to teachers. We should respect them. Anyways, it’s just short because I’m just squeezing this on my to do list. So many homeworks, this ain’t a long weekend :( Another thing! So fun learning Japanese! Hooray to our teacher, she’s so professional.

KAMSAHAMNIDA SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VIEWERS, COMMENTS. SARANGHAEYO <3 Eeeww, I always put a heart shape recently in everything. I disgust myself. Lol. Rlab.

Baekhyun *o* kyeopta. Baekyeopta~