Gaewoon's blushing matters and Eunji's crush!

When will my life begin

(A/N: I think it was easier to write the story without anyone's pov  so I'm going to write that way from now on. But there will still be character's pov so don't get confuse oright? And when there are thoughts I'll make it italic because putting quotation marks " " makes it look like they're actually saying it, at least for me though. So Yay! Enjoy the update.)

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mianhe, mianhe, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking at your way!" You bowed several times at the stranger, afraid to even look.

"Gaewoon you're just right there! C'mon, the test will start soon!" You looked back and it was just Sehun yelling not too far.

Before you run towards Sehun, you turned around to apologize again to the stranger you caused inconvinience but was no longer there.

"Odd" You muttered then went to Sehun who waited for you.

~~~~~

"So guys, where do you want to eat? After all those brain squeezing questions drained my stomach too!" You hummed.

"Seriously Gaewoon? Are you a pig or what?" Teased Chanyeol who came to pick his girlfriend up.

"Yep, she's Pig Gaewoon." Haeyoung joined the teasing.

"So I heard about this new ramen store just near." You didn't heard the teasing because you're too busy minding young hungry little stomach.

"Aigoo our maknae turned oblivious due to her mad stomach. Let's go to that store then so that she'll turn back to normal." Hana joked.

"Oh your treat?" You beamed at her and of course she just can't say no to you.

"Oh well looks like I don't have to spend today!" Chanyeol cheered.

"Psh, like you ever treated us hyung. You don't even share us candy when we were little." Sehun scoffed.

"Hahahaha, that's why the tooth fairy got your tooth." You laughed at the memory you saw Chanyeol without front teeth.

"Okay okay, now get you butts moving into my car!" Chanyeol said.

"Oh right, I was just kidding - wait! Where am I supposed to sit?" You frowned. Chanyeol was of course sat in the driver's seat, Haeyoung was in front too. At the back were Eunji, who just came back from stalking to joining you guys, Hana and Sehun.

"On my lap I guess?" Sehun chuckled.

"Yah" You were about to slap his arms when you heard a honk. It was Baekhyun.. again. Oh boy, what is awkward.

"He's fetching you already? Oooo~ fast." Chanyeol said.

"What?" You questioned, not understanding the meaning behind what he said. Baekhyun tapped you on the shoulder.

"I can take you home if you like." He offered.

"I- I - I mean we're not going home yet. We'll be going to the ramen store nearby to have lunch. Um would you like to come?" You asked unsurely. It became awkward for you after 'that' thing.

"Sure but seems like you don't fit hyungs car. You can ride mine instead?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah she'll be more than happy." Said Haeyoung with a secretive laugh.

"Wait, I'll go with you two." Sehun got up from his seat and went to Baekhyun's car immediately not catching the annoyed look on Baekhyun's face.

Always a er... Baekhyn thought.

Throughout the short journey, Baekhyun, Sehun and you were not talking. No one dared. Baekhyun will just glance at you every now and then. Sehun would do the same too..

 

Meanwhile~

"So Eunji, were did you went a while ago?" Haeyoung asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, Eunji... where?" Added Hana.

"Um." Eunji bit her lips. Should she tell or not? They are her friends but she knows they will endlessly. Who knows she may get embarassed infront of her crush because of them.. but they are her friends.

"I'm crushing on Do Kyungsoo and I went to say hi, that's just it." She spoke.

"THAT'S JUST IT? OMO. NO THAT'S NOT JUST IT." Hana began poking Eunji's shoulder.

"Details please~" Hana pleaded.

"Okay, I've known him since when? Ah on the day I saw Gaewoon walk to school with Kai and his brother Suho." It became silent when they heard Kai and Suho's names even though Gaewoon wasn't around they still feel sad for her. She know then longer. Chanyeol involuntarily coughed. It was like he was hidding something, Haeyoung suspected.

Eunji noticed the situation but carried on.

"So I was saying, I was walking fast to reach Gaewoon when I saw a hankerchief. I thought it belong to the Kyungsoo guy because he's the near one so I approached him and handed it back. To cut it short we became friends." Eunji trailed.

"Our shy Eunji's crushing already." Hana squeeled.

"I feel like a proud umma." Hana and Haeyoung said at the same time.

"Yah! I was the umma first!" Haeyoung pouted.

"No I was, I'm older!" Hana replied.

And they continued nagging at each other until they reached the ramen store.

 ~~~~~

"Guys, actually I've come to tell you that I'm gonna leave in two months." Eunji declared.

"Why do you have to ruin the fun!" You groaned in between eating noodles.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full!" Sehun wiped the sause on the side of your lips. You felt your burning cheeks again.

DON'T YOU DARE TO BLUSH AGAIN GAEWOON! You thought. Then you remembered Suho telling you the same thing before when you and Kai were bickering, you felt gloomy but drowned it away with noodles.

"Aish this pig. Slow down and let Eunji finish first." Chanyeol broke your thoughts.

"As I was saying, before I leave I want to spend my remaining days here in Korea with all of you, including Baekhyun-sshi and Chanyeol." Eunji stated.

"It sounded like you're dying haha." Sehun commented.

"Why no honorifics nor oppa to me?" Chanyeol whined, so much for a tall guy like him.

"With your actions, I don't think you deserve such." Haeyoung laughed.

"Let me finish. So I was planning on Lotte World?" Eunji finished.

"HOOORAY! Now let me finish my ramen." You beamed earning a chuckled from Baekhyun and Sehun who were clearly watching you.

~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER UPDATE! YAY!

I updated because I may took long again because we resumed classes today and gosh it was like welcome back sacks of school works.

Who's the stranger *sings Beautiful Stranger by f(x)* Oh that song was awesome, you should listen to it if you haven't.

Anyways, who do you think was the guy? Ooops, I slipped, I said the gender. Haha.

Suho?

Kai?

Kyungsoo?

Another character (wut)?

Nope, I'm not gonna answer that *laughes evilly*

Wait for the next update to know.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

PS: I LOVE YOU GUYS

PPS: I LOVE YOU GUYS

Okay, enough haha.

Coz our lives wouldn't be complete without kpop derps:

I still love them tho. <3

Tharanghae ~Thehun