MBLAQ

Boys over Blood

 

Meanwhile, the 5 boys that were in the airport hours before were also in the same class as Anna and Louis. They immediately recognized them because at the time, they didn't understand why Anna was being photographed by their fans. They were being wanted by fans because they were mblaq, but they had no idea who Anna was, they just thought that she was beautiful.

 

“Yah, hyung!” G.O whispered to Lee Joon. “Isn't that the girl at the airport?”

“Yeah, it looks like her,” said Chundoong, who leaned over his desk.

“She's so pretty!” smiled Mir.

“Yaish! Don't point at her!” Seungho whispered to Mir.

 

“I wonder who she is,” sighed Lee Joon, who leaned against the window. Soon Anna took off her headphones and looked right in Lee Joon's direction. Lee Joon was taken off guard, but soon he smiled at her before turning away seconds later. But Anna wasn't looking at Lee Joon, she was looking at the bright sky outside the window. Her skin was beginning to burn, and she quickly nudged Louis in the arm, who was trying to ignore that girls that were surrounding his seat.

 

“I think the vervain is wearing off,” Anna whispered to Louis. 

“I know. I can feel it, do you have any more?” Louis whispered back.

“Yeah, but it's in the suitcase,” she said, looking behind Danny's desk.

“I thought he said that there was just 15 minutes left?”

“Danny can be a great liar sometimes,” said Anna, who got up anyway to walk to Danny's desk.

 

“Can I help you?” Danny asked, as he watched Anna dig through her suitcase behind his desk.

“No, but this will,” Anna said holding the bottle of vervain.

“You're taking this?” Danny said trying to take the bottle away. “Do you have any idea what that is? It could kill you, Anna.”

“This is what's keeping us burn free from the sun for now. We ran out of Osier, so I made a special batch that allows us to take the vervain and be protected by it from other vampires," she answered as she took the vervain back.

“How did you learn how to make that?” Danny asked.

“From some of Zayne's old manuscripts a long time ago. It also hides our scent temporarily.”

“Genius,” Danny said before the bell rung. Louis walked up next to Anna, and the rest of the class walked out while mblaq still looked at Anna before walking out.

 

“So how long do we have to talk?” asked Anna, turning back to Danny.

“About half an hour. You're not hungry, right? I assumed you had something before leaving the country,” said Danny, and he wasn't talking about a burger or a fast food meal.

“The last time I drank was about a month ago,” Anna finally answered. She suddenly felt really thirsty.

“No wonder you look exhausted,” Danny said, examining her eyes, which were a pale hazelnut color. “You're on the vegan diet aren't you?”

“I swore off on human blood a long time ago. Louis was the one who helped me,” Anna emphasized.

 

“Anna, I'm sorry that-” Danny started as he walked closer to Anna.

“Forget it. Right now, we have some business to discuss,” she said as she pulled out the stake from her suitcase. “Do you know what this is?”

“The white oak stake. Where did you get it?” Danny asked, looking at it closer. “This is very dangerous, but then again with it-”

“We can finally kill Niklaus, and neither Louis or you can get killed either.”

“How? You do know that by killing an original vampire you're also-”

“-killing the vampires that they created,” Louis interrupted. “But a friend of ours, whose a descendent from the line of witches that made the original vampires, was able to change the spell on this particular white oak stake so that it only kills the original and leave everyone else alone.”

 

“So why haven't either of you used it yet?”

“We only received the stake about a couple of months ago, and we were running from Zayne a few months before that. When Niklaus found out that there was a possibility of another stake in existence, he started coming after us,” Anna explained. “We haven't exactly had the time to think of a plan, and I don't want to waste the one weapon that we finally have against him.” She hid the stake inside her suitcase again and slid it behind Danny's desk chair.

“I see,” Danny finally said after a long pause. “So you'll have to hide as soon as possible until we have one.”

“We?” Anna asked.

“Yes, 'we'. I'm not letting just the both of you fight him and Zayne. I want some of the fun too.”

“Alright!” Louis said while giving him a high five.

 

“This isn't a joke!” Anna yelled, irritated now. “We can't be messing around right now, no matter how much of an advantage we may have. If we don't focus, we could seriously be in trouble.”

“Wow, when did you grow up so fast?” Danny asked, quite impressed.

“When you left us,” Anna replied before walking out. When she got outside, Lee Joon was standing right in front of her who wanted to say something, but Anna walked by him like she never saw him.