Rule #1: Try not to piss off a Vampire

Boys over Blood

 

“Anna?” called Louis.

“Huh?” Anna said as she finally looked up, and she noticed that the rest of the class was gone.

“It's lunchtime. What have you been doing?” asked Louis as he looked at the laptop.

“Oh, sorry. I was just messaging Bonnie. She sent me a message on facebook, and I was looking up the press conference that Zayne had in London this morning,” answered Anna, as they walked towards the cafeteria. “Where's Danny?”

“He's talking to some other teacher. What did Bonnie say? And what press conference?”

 

“She was just saying how we're doing a good job with keeping ourselves hidden, and Zayne has some big investment with this biotechnology company,” said Anna, as they walked in. Soon, a massive group of people headed towards them, asking them to either sit down or dine with them. Then, while parting away the sea of people, MBLAQ came through towards Anna and Louis.

“Anna, will you please eat with us?” smiled Lee Joon.

“I already said that I would,” Anna smiled back, as she walked towards MBLAQ's table.

 

“Yay! You're eating with us!” yelled Mir.

“Do you want some of my Bulgogi?”asked G.O.holding out a small tupperware for her.

“Aish, let her sit first!” scolded Chundoong.

“Hey, guys,” Anna smiled as she and Louis sat down. “By the way, this is my friend, Louis.”

“Hey,” Seungho said as he held out a hand for him.

“Hi,” Louis said as he took it. “Wow! I am a really big fan. I'm really into your latest song 'It's War'. The concept and the storyline in the music video was brilliant!”

“Wow, thanks,” smiled Seungho. “Have you ever listened to any of our songs yet, Anna?”

 

“Not really,” said Anna. “But I would really like to.”

“Here!” said Lee Joon, as he pulled out one their CD's. “It's our latest mini album. You can have it, if you want.”

“Wow, thanks a lot,” said Anna.

“Promise to listen to it?” asked G.O.

“Promise,” winked Anna.

“Ok, but in Korea, you have to do this,” said G.O as he took her hand, and wrapped his pinky around hers, while pressing both of their thumbs together. “There. Now you can't break your promise.”

“How funny,” laughed Anna, but the rest of MBLAQ and Louis glared at G.O.

 

“Anna! You should come to one of our concerts one day!” interrupted Mir.

“Yeah! I would dedicate one of our songs for you,” winked Seungho.

“Huh?” said Anna, she didn't understand why they were being so nice. “You don't have to do that.”

“But we want to,” said Lee Joon. “Here. We can share my plate.”

“I don't want to take your guys' food though,” said Anna politely.

“No, it's okay!” said Mir. Suddenly, they plate was taken away by a girl with long brown hair and bangs that covered her forehead.

 

“Oppa!” she yelled directly at Lee Joon. “Who is she, and why are you sharing food with her?!”

“Yah! Hyunah!” yelled Lee Joon. “What are you doing? This is Anna, and stop acting like we're dating!”

“Oppa!” whined Hyunah. She glared at Anna, “Yah, what do you think you're doing having lunch with Lee Joon- Oppa?” Anna met her stare as she stood up.

“I'm eating with him because he invited me. But listen, if you're going to start something with me, finish it. I dare you. Because honestly, I am so tired of girls like you who love to talk and yell, but can't seem to do anything about it. And if I were you, I would probably leave a place where I know that I'm not wanted,” said Anna as she took steps toward Hyunah, who started to feel as if she were being backed into a corner.

 

“What?!” asked Hyunah, who felt outraged. Nobody has ever spoken to her like that before.

“Anna...” said Louis, who tried to pull Anna away, but she wouldn't budge. Louis then turned to Hyunah: “Look, you really do not want to make her angry. It's a lot safer for you if you left now.”

 

“Listen to him; he knows exactly what he's talking about,” said Anna.

“Ugh!!” said Hyunah as she stomped away.