Emergency

Boys over Blood

 

“No way,” Anna laughed, her hands on her hips. “You're here for him, aren't you?”

“What?” Rebekah said turning away from Danny. “Don't be ridic-”

“It's true, right? Danny told me how you guys dated a while back.”

“You told her?” Rebekah asked Danny. “Y-you still talk about us?”

“How could I keep anything from her?” Danny smiled to Anna. “But are you feeling better, Rebekah?”

 

Instead of answering Rebekah just kept looking back between Anna and Danny with a strange expression on her face.

“So how do you two know each other?” Rebekah asked, looking agitated. “And...Anna, you sleep here? Is this your apartment Danny?”

 

“No! Trust me. Its not what you think,” Anna blushed. “Danny is my brother.”

“Oh,” said Rebekah as her face calmed down. “My apologies. But Danny, you never told me you had a younger sister.”

“Well...” he said.

“He kept his life away from his family, even if I was involved with Zayne at the time,” Anna answered.

“Rebekah, what are you doing here? If you're here because of Nik, then I can't let you take Anna and Louis away,” said Danny. Anna smacked him in the head.

 

“She came here for you, not for us. Did you not hear our conversation just now?” asked Anna.

“What? You mean, Nik doesn't know that she's here?” he asked, but Anna was too busy letting Louis through the door and helping him with Donghae, who seemed even paler and sweatier than normal. Anna was really worried that he could die soon, and she didn't want his blood on her hands.

“It's a pretty long story, but I'll tell you later. We have to deal with him now,” said Anna as she threw everything off the kitchen table so that Donghae would lay on it.

 

“Anna,” gasped Louis. “What's happening to him?”

“I've seen this once back at the company. The same thing happened to Niall,” she said as she began to take off Donghae's jacket. “Zayne neglected to drink for weeks at one time and it got to the point where he grabbed Niall and started to feed on him. Niall didn't mind at first, but after wards, he hadn't realized just how much blood Zayne took until he got sick... just like Donghae-ssi.” Anna ed his shirt halfway to listen to his chest; just like she thought, his heart was experiencing extreme tachycardia and his breathing made it seem like he was hyperventilating.

 

“Louis, I need you to unchain Rebekah,” she whispered quickly. Soon Donghae cried out, but Anna held both of his arms pinned to the table.

“Right now?!” Louis whispered back.

“When an Original takes took much blood away from a non-original vampire, he needs to give some of their's or else they'll die. Zayne needed to give Niall some blood, and Rebekah needs to do the same with Donghae-ssi. Now go!” Louis ran over to the living room to unchain Rebekah, who swiftly went to stand besides Donghae.

 

“He's getting worse,” Rebekah muttered as she touched Donghae's forehead. “He's lucky that I'm so damn grateful for last night.” She took off her leather jacket, leaving only a white tank top on. Soon, Rebekah bit hard into her own wrist before forcefully bringing it to Donghae's mouth. Donghae was too dazed to react at first, but then he smelled Rebekah's blood and quickly began taking the blood from her wrist. Rebekah had to literally pull his head away to get her arm back, and Donghae fell against the table again; unconscious.

 

“Is it enough for him?” Anna asked Rebekah, who was already wrapping her wrist with a towel from the kitchen. “Don't you think he needs more?”

“He's breathing, isn't he? He'll be fine after a few hours,” said Rebekah. “It's true that he needed my blood, Anna. But an original's blood is like... a medicinal drug. A decent amount can save a life, and yet too much of it can kill you, in this case.”

 

“Thank you,” Danny said as he came up behind Rebekah with a first aid kit. “For saving him.”

“O-of course,” Rebekah blushed as she took the kit.

“Let me wrap that for you,” Danny said as he held Rebekah's wrist with a roll of gauze in one hand.

“My...” whispered Rebekah. “You were always the one that took care of me. I missed that the most.”

Danny smiled as he began wrapping her hand. Louis tugged on Anna's shirt and whispered in her ear.

 

“Am I missing something here?” he asked, greatly confused.

“Let me just explain it to both of you at the same time,” Anna answered as she turned back to Donghae who fell soundly asleep. She wiped the remaining sweat off of him before asking Louis to help her carry him to the couch.

“MMMmmm...” grumbled Donghae before Anna or Louis could go near him.

“Donghae-ssi!” Anna said as she was helping him to his feet. “Let me help you to the couch.”

Donghae got up, but he was so dizzy that he slipped and almost fell to the ground, but Anna helped catch his fall but then...

 

“Uhh...” Anna thought, but she was too busy freaking out about how Donghae's lips literally fell on top of hers. She was blushing like crazy, and for some reason, her chest was jumping faster than normal!

“Donghae-ssi!” she thought in her head.