Getting Caught

Boys over Blood

 

“Do we really need to tie her up like this?” asked Louis, who was chaining Rebekah to a chair in the middle of the living room.

“We don't know why she's here, and when she wakes up, she'll most likely try to kill us,” said Anna who went through Rebekah's phone. “It doesn't show if she's called either Zayne or Niklaus within the last 48 hours. I wonder why she's here.”

 

“She won't kill us,” argued Danny, who was pacing back and forth. “She wouldn't do that.”

“You haven't seen her since you left,” said Anna as she turned to Danny. “She grew closer to Nik more than ever.” Anna threw her jacket on the floor. “Damn it! How the hell did she find us?”

“She may not even be here for you and Louis,” hushed Donghae, who held Anna by the shoulders.

“But this can't be a coincidence,” she said as she walked to her bedroom.

 

Louis sat on the couch, glaring at Rebekah. “Anna's right, but what do we do now? We can't compel her to forget, and she must have known that we were here. Which means that Niklaus must know already!” Louis tried getting up, but Danny held him down.

“Calm down. We don't know that yet. Rebekah could be here for something else, and if we act irrationally now, you or Anna could be in trouble.”

“You think she came to Korea alone?” asked Donghae. “If she came her on Nik's behalf, wouldn't he have her bring other vampires or hybrids to keep her safe?”

“But why would Nik send her in the first place, and not himself?” asked Louis, who was looking at the floor now. 

 

“Exactly. But right now, we don't know anything. We have to wait until Miss Original wakes up and gives us answers,” said Anna as she came back out with a spray bottle.

“What is that?” asked Danny.

“I have some left over Vervain that hasn't been tampered with, so its pure. I mixed it with some water for our vampire here. You know, just in case she gets out of hand.”

“Wouldn't that burn?” asked Donghae.

“You can never be too safe when you're dealing with an original,” Anna said. Anna then remembered something and turned to Donghae. “Don't you have a curfew?”

 

“It's fine,” he smiled. “I already called saying that I'd stay at my family's place.”

“You guys should probably get some sleep. I'll take the first shift here,” said Danny.

“You sure?” asked Anna.

“Yeah, it's fine," he said as he wiped some blood away from Rebekah's face. 

 

“Hey,” Louis said to Donghae. “You're sleeping in my room.”

“I-I know that!” blushed Donghae. “Good night, Anna.”

“You guys are weird,” she laughed.