The new ally

Boys over Blood

 

Louis sighed heavily, and MBLAQ sat back in their seats, dumbfounded. Anna sat back down and took a bite of G.O's bulgogi.

“Hey, this is pretty good,” she said.

“Wow!! That was amazing!” yelled Mir.

“Yeah! I know it is amazing,” said Anna as she ate more.

 

“No!” laughed Seungho. “The fact that you told Hyunah off! I've never seen anybody do that before.”

“You were so scary, but you were so cool too,” said Chundoong.

“Yeah, now I know not to get in a fight with you,” laughed G.O.

“Yeah, and thank you,” said Lee Joon. “She's been buggin me for months now.”

“No problem. Is she like your ex-girlfriend?” asked Anna.

“No! She's a part of this other idol group called 4minute, and I was in one of her solo music videos last year. And now she won't leave me alone,” said Lee Joon.

 

“Well, I can see why she won't leave you alone.”

“Really?” asked Lee Joon, his heart was thumping fast. Is it because she thinks I'm handsome?

“Yeah, because she's psycho,” Anna laughed, and Lee Joon's heart dropped. “Plus, you're not ugly either, and she probably thinks you're funny.”

“You think I'm funny?” asked Lee Joon.

“Yeah,” smiled Anna.

 

“Do you think I'm funny?” asked Seungho, feeling threatened by Anna and Lee Joon's conversation.

“Hilarious,” smiled Anna as she got up from the table. All of a sudden, the tray she was holding collided with someone's chest.

 

“I'm sorry!” Anna said. “Good thing that this tray was empty.”

“No, it's my fault! I shouldn't have stood behind you for so long,” smiled a dark haired boy, who was a a few inches taller than her.

“And why were you behind me?” asked Anna, who folded her arms.

“Uhhh...” he started to say, but he was too surprised at how intimidating Anna came off to him. 

 

“Anna!” said Danny, who came up behind the boy. “Be nice. This is your upperclassman, Donghae. I told him about you, and he wanted to meet you right away. He even beat me to you.”

“Okay? And why would you be telling random students about me?”

Donghae stepped in closer to whisper in her ear: “Because I love a girl who can make a batch of usable vervain for me in case I ever run out of osier.” Anna stepped back in shock, but then smiled as she finally understood why Danny introduced the both of them. Donghae is a vampire and who can also be a potential ally.

 

“It's nice to meet you...” Anna started to say.

“Donghae, but you can call me Sunbae,” he smiled as he took her the front of her hand to kiss lightly.

“The both of you can chat later at my place,” Danny said as he pulled Donghae away. It was so hard for him to not keep his eyes off of you. Mir tugged Anna's shirt, while Lee Joon came up in front of you.

 

“You guys know each other?” asked Lee Joon.

“No, we just met. He seems nice,” Anna said.

“Do you like him?!” asked Chundoong.

“What? How can I? I just met him," Anna answered, confused at Chundoong's question.

 

“Good,” Seungho said as he sank into his seat.

“Who is that guy, Anna?” asked Louis, then he whispered into Anna's ear. “Can we trust him?”

“I'm not sure yet, but we'll find out,” she smiled. “C'mon guys. Class is going to start again soon.”