Fitting in

Boys over Blood

 

“So what do we have to say again?” asked Anna, who was still trying to put on her uniform jacket.

“Just say: 'annyeonghaseyo, Anna-imnida' it means ' hello, my name is Anna'” said Louis.

“When did you get so good at Korean?”

“I didn't sleep last night, and I'm watching this new drama. You should watch it.”

“No thanks. I have more better things to do like trying to kill an original vampire or a, obsessive vampire prince ex-boyfriend,” smiled Anna.

 

“You're going to be using my laptop anyways,” said Danny, who was driving the car. “And hey, some of the dramas here are really worth watching.”

“Thank you!” exclaimed Louis.

“Sure. Says the vampire with nothing, but time on his hands. Literally,” murmured Anna. By the time that they all reached the classroom, most of the class were already in their seats. The minute Anna and Louis came into the room with uniforms, many of the girls and guys squealed and yelled in excitement.

 

“It's like we're famous!” whispered Louis excitingly. He waved back to two girls in the back of the room.

“We need to stay low profiled, remember?” smiled Anna.

“ Class, these are our two new foreign exchange students,” introduced Danny.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Louis-imnida,” smiled Louis, and many of the girls also said hi and waved at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Anna-imnida,” said Anna, and many of the guys felt enchanted by her.

 

“Yah! How can she be so pretty in our school's regular uniform?” sighed Mir.

“Maybe she really is a model or an actress. I wonder which agency she's from,” wondered G.O. as he folded his arms.

Anna sat in an open seat next to Lee Joon and behind Seungho.

“Annyeong!” smiled Seungho.

“We're really glad that you're staying in our class,” said Chundoong.

“Oh really? Thank you,” said Anna, she didn't know what else to say; she knew some Korean, but her knowledge is pretty limited.

 

“M-my name is Lee Joon,” said Lee Joon, who held a shaky hand to her.

“Hello,” bowed Anna, as she shook his hand.

“My name is Seungho, and we're all MBLAQ,” said Seungho.

“What's MBLAQ?” asked Anna.

“We're a famous idol group here in South Korea. We sing, dance, act, and we're also very handsome,” smiled Mir.

“I see,” laughed Anna. “That's really cool. I guess I should be asking for your autographs or something.”

“D-do you want it?”asked Lee Joon.

“Haha, I was just kidding,” smiled Anna.

 

“We should be asking for your autograph,” said G.O.

“Why?”

“After we all came back yesterday from Mountain View, California, we saw you and your friend being photographed. We thought you were famous too,” said Chundoong.

“Oh! No, Louis and I aren't famous. I honestly have no idea why they even thought we were celebrities,” said Anna.

“I can see why. You're very beautiful, Anna,” said Seungho. Lee Joon clenched his fist and stared right at Seungho. Usually he was the one who had all of the slickest lines to say to girls, but for some reason Anna made him speechless and shy. He barely knew what to say; how could Seungho be the charming one now and not him?

“And you're very flirtatious,” said Anna.

“It's actually a first,” said Seungho, as he leaned in.

 

“Yah! I want to flirt with her too!” yelled Mir, who had cut in between them.

“Yaish!” said Chundoong, but he, Lee Joon, and G.O that were secretly grateful that Mir had interrupted like that.

“Umm... Anna?” asked Lee Joon.

“Yeah?” said Anna.

“Do you want to eat lunch with us today? We usually don't eat with our fan girls, but I- we'd really like it if you did.”

“Well, sure,” answered Anna. “And you don't have to think of me as a fan girl. Just think of me as a friend.”

“O-okay,” said Lee Joon. He was really happy that Anna said yes, and for some reason, he felt even more nervous around this particular girl than anyone else.

 

“But do you mind if I bring Louis with me?” Anna quickly added.

“Louis?” asked Lee Joon. “You mean the other guy?” His heart dropped.

“Sure, the more the merrier,” answered Seungho, who also felt discouraged.

“Great,” smiled Anna. Soon she pulled out Danny's macbook, and started to look up any recent articles regarding Niklaus or Zayne. And there was one.

 

“A press conference?” thought Anna. Apparently, Zayne's family is one of the investors in a major project of some biotechnology company in London. “So that's why they're in London.”

Anna turned to find Louis' desk completely surrounded by girls.

“Oppa!” said one of the girls.

“Yeah...” smiled Louis. “Help me!” he mouthed the words to Anna.

“Sorry!” she mouthed back, and shrugged her shoulders. Anna went back online and went onto her Facebook page. There was a message sent from Bonnie.

 

Hey, so I have no idea where you and Louis are now, but I hope that you're both okay. I'm with Nik and Zayne in London now, and you guys both did an amazing job keeping a low profile. They have no idea where you are now! But they still have hybrids searching around New Zealand and Chicago. Are you guys in Cali now? Lol, nevermind, it's probably not safe that I know, but I think Zayne is hallucinating a bit. He keeps suggesting that you both may have been at the airport because he smelled you; he thinks that you were there to try to get back together with him. Ridiculous! IKR? Okay, I'll keep you updated :). And Anna, be safe and try not to kill anyone else for a while. - love, Bonnie.

 

Anna sank back in her seat, “What if Zayne starts to think that we're out of the country?”, hopefully everyone else with him in London will still think that he's crazy and won't believe him. But then again, one can never be too careful; Louis and Anna really do need to keep a low profile now.

 

Anna began to write back to Bonnie:

Hey, Bonnie. Louis and I are fine. Thanks a lot for keeping us updated, and without you. we couldn't have gotten this far. I can't say much because I'm afraid that Nik would start to question and compel you for any info, and I can't live with myself if anything happened to you. And with Zayne... yeah, it does sound ridiculous. I'll see u later. -much love, Anna.