Jealousy

Boys over Blood

 

Soon, Louis came in and pulled Donghae off of her.

 

“This guy!” Louis said as he held him by the collar. Donghae was still half asleep, so he didn't even flinch when Louis attempted to punch him in the face. Luckily, Danny was there to pull Louis away.

 

“Anna, take Donghae to my room,” Danny said to Anna, who was still sitting on the floor.

“Oh! Okay,” she said. She was still preoccupied about what just happened, but she straightened herself up and helped Donghae to Danny's room. Anna practically had to drag Donghae to the bed, who flopped onto the bed like he was a life less corpse. Anna covered him with the white bed sheets before walking out of the room. At the door, she stopped to take one last look at Donghae.

 

“I hope you don't remember what happened,” she thought, brushing her lips with her fingertips. “Because I wouldn't know what to do if you did.”

 

*Next Day

 

“Anna!” said Lee Joon, who was more than happy to see Anna walk into the classroom. He was depressed that she didn't show up the day before and didn't know what to do with himself. “I'm glad you're back.”

 

“Thanks,” Anna half-smiled. She wasn't able to get much sleep last night, so she was still tired.

“Were you sick?” asked Chundoong.

“Yeah, I had a major sore throat, and I didn't want to get any of you guys sick,” she lied. How was she supposed to tell them that she was watching over a vampire who she thought was going to kill her?

“But I'm fine now.”

“That's good,” Seungho smiled. “I was really worried.”

“We should have bought a gift basket full of healthy fruits for you,” said G.O.

“No, its fine,” Anna smiled. “See? I'm all better now.”

“I wouldn't mind you getting me sick!” said Mir, and the rest of MBLAQ glared at him while Anna laughed. Anna then turned to Louis, who still wasn't talking to her. He was distant and silent like this morning while Danny was driving them to school. Anna knew that it was because of the accidental kiss, but it seemed unnecessary to still be upset about it.

 

“Louis,” Anna called. Louis sighed and turned to her direction.

“What's up?” he said casually, still avoiding eye contact.

“Don't be mad anymore. Please?” Anna asked as she gave him the sad puppy dog face.

“Then just tell me now,” Louis said as he seriously looked at her now. “Do you like Donghae?” Anna changed her face, and she moved away from Louis.

 

“Why would you ask me that?” she finally asked back.

“I'm not stupid, Anna. I've seen the way you look at him,” Louis argued.

“Yesterday was an accident that caught me by surprised that's why,” she said to him; she really didn't want to have this conversation right now.

“I'm not just talking about yesterday. I'm talking about all of the other times you've seen him.”

“Louis, you're being ridiculous right now. You have no reason to be jealous of-”

“You used to look at Zayne that way,” Louis interrupted. “When you used to fancy and love him so much.” Anna clenched her desk and turned away from Louis.

 

“Don't... bring his name up again,” Anna finally said back. “I mean it.” It was hard enough that she was still dreaming of Zayne, but it was even more difficult how so many people would remind her of her relationship with him. Especially since she was still trying to forget about him.

 

“Anna, I'm s-sorry,” Louis stammered. “Your right. I won't bring him up again.” Soon, the bell rang for lunch, and right before Seungho or Chundoong could ask Anna to eat lunch with them again, Anna was already out the door. She had to get out of here, and maybe she could do that for a while in Seoul.