Love...Octagon?

Boys over Blood

 

“Are you sure it's okay?” Lee Joon asked before Anna let him inside the apartment.

 

“Yeah, it's fine,” Anna said as she put the bag of medicine on top of the counter. “Thanks for letting me pay for my friend's medicine. Anna and Lee Joon went to a pharmacy earlier to buy Donghae some extra cough medicine and cooling pads to put on his forehead.

“You're welcome,” he smiled, and soon Rebekah was marching out of Danny's room in a hurry.

 

“Where the hell have you been? Don't you know that you have Danny worried sick about you?” Rebekah yelled. She soon saw Lee Joon who was staring at her terrifyingly behind Anna.

“Nice to see you too, Rebekah,” Anna replied nonchalantly.

“You were out on a date?” she asked suspiciously.

“He's just a friend that I met while I was out,” Anna said as she walked up to whisper in Rebekah's ear. “Be nice. And don't do anything to him; he isn't one of us.”

 

“I can tell,” Rebekah said as she sniffed Lee Joon's neck. “You know, love. You smell gorgeous.”

“Bwoh?” he asked Anna, who just smiled and told him to relax on the couch.

“I mean it, Rebekah. By the way, how's Donghae? I bought some medicine for him.”

“Still the same as ever for now,” she said as she looked into the bag herself. “Except he was calling out your name for some reason. See, love? He's smitten over a pretty thing like you.”

 

Before, Anna tried to ignore her and walk into Danny's room, she stopped and turned around to Rebekah.

“Rebekah, I need to tell you-” But before Anna could finish her sentence, Louis and Danny were already busting through the door.

“Where the hell were you?!” Louis yelled as he ran towards Anna to give her a bone-crushing hug. “Don't you ever do that again! Understand?!”

“Uhh...” Anna said while trying to quickly pat Louis' back.

“Anna, what if something happened to you? I know you were upset, but you can't afford to be vulnerable and alone here,” Danny sighed heavily.

 

“How many times do I need to tell you that I can take care of myself?” Anna asked after Louis finally let her go. “Besides, I was with him...” Anna pointed to Lee Joon, who looked really frightened now.

“Annyeonghaseyo, teacher,” he said nervously to Danny.

“Yah! Lee Joon-ah! What are you doing here?” Danny asked.

“I invited him in,” Anna smiled.

“You were with him?” Danny and Louis asked.

“That's what I said,” Rebekah smiled to herself.

 

“Yes,” Anna smiled as she walked to Lee Joon. “Lee Joon-ssi, I'm sorry, but I'm kind of dealing with something right now. Maybe next time?”

“Sure,” Lee Joon smiled. “I had fun today.”

“Me too, but I don't feel comfortable with taking all of the things you bought for me-”

“Annehyo! It's fine!” he smiled. “You can just call me Oppa in return. Okay?”

“Uhh... oppa?” Anna asked. Before leaving out the door, Lee Joon quickly walked back to Anna to give her a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“And that too,” he blushed. Anna touched her cheek out of shock, and Lee Joon walked out and glared at Louis before leaving. “Yah! I'm watching you! You better not touch her like that again!”

“What?!” Louis yelled, but Danny held him back. Louis then walked over to Anna to look at her closely. “First, you're smitten with Donghae, and now you have Lee Joon fancying you?!”

“It's not my fault!” Anna yelled back. “And I am not 'smitten' over anyone.”

“Liar!” Louis argued. “Sometimes I think I know you better than yourself, Anna. Like right now, I think that you're losing track of your priorities.”

 

Anna shook her head out of disbelief and walked into the kitchen to grab her self a glass of Danny's 'wine'. After finishing the glass quickly, she finally said:

“I cannot believe that you just said that. Of course, I'm not side-tracking! I still want to kill Niklaus.” Anna looked at Rebekah. “Sorry.”

“It's fine. Actually, I've been trying to kill him off since he's been keeping me from seeing Danny and the whole obsession with the hybrid thing. It got really tiring, so I just left on my own,” Rebekah sighed. “He's not my brother anymore.”

 

“...By the way, there's something I need to tell all of you,” Anna said, not looking at Louis, who felt guilty now. “I was reading an interview this morning on the internet, and it was about Zayne.”

“What happened?” asked Danny.

“It was one of those interviews where people get asked about who they like or their ideal types; he was talking about me. And he used my name...” Anna said.

 

“An interview with a vampire,” Rebekah played on her tongue. “How lovely.”

“At least your guys' last names are changed on the passports. Rebekah, are you sure that Nik won't be able to find you?” Danny asked Rebekah.

“Of course, darling,” she smiled. “Trust me, I don't want that bastard to find me as much as you all do.”

“As long as he or Nik don't come anywhere near Asia, then we'll be fine,” said Anna as she started to walk away with the bag of medicine. “I'm going to go check on Donghae.”

 

Anna walked into Danny's room and sighed as she looked at Donghae.

“You should have woken up by now,” whispered Anna as she sat down beside him. She felt Donghae's forehead and his neck and noticed that he still had a slight fever. Anna went through the bag to grab one of the cooling pads before placing it on Donghae's forehead.

“Wake up soon,” she said, but before she could get up, Donghae had grabbed her wrist.

“Don't go,” he said; he was still tired and drowsy. Anna was caught by surprise, but was glad that Donghae had finally woken up.

“Take your time,” she said as she pulled her hand away. “You don't need to get up right away.”

 

“How long have I been out?” Donghae said as he sat upright.

“For about a day now. How are you feeling?”

“Like I hit my head against a wall,” he laughed. “But a lot better than when I was sick.”

“Rebekah was the one who helped you,” Anna said. “You should go and thank her.”

“Yeah, but,” he said as he got up. “You were the one who was really worried about me.”

 

Anna blushed and turned the other way.

“I just didn't want any more blood stains on my clothes,” Anna simply said. “I've had enough of that in America.” She got up and started to walk out of the room. “Danny, already called your company saying that you caught a cold, so you have another day to rest.”

Anna walked out of the room before Donghae could say anything else to her.