What's in the Past

Boys over Blood

 

Zayne grabbed Anna's hand and led her inside a supply closet.

Why are you avoiding me, Anna? Every time I'm near you, you turn the other way,” asked Zayne.

It's nothing, okay?” said Anna as she tried to push Zayne away, but he was too strong.

I know your upset. I should have told you about the elder's decision about-”

Our Engagement? On such short notice? You're lying. Louis overheard you and Nik's conversation about how you asked Nik to pull some strings to get the elders to agree on our marriage. You were the one who wanted this," said Anna, who threw his hand away from her.

 

And is it such a bad thing? I mean we love each other, Anna. And now we can both be together for eternity, just like what you wanted,” pleaded Zayne as his lips lingered closer to her ear. “This was something you wanted not that long ago either.”

Maybe I did, but I don't think that this is right. At least not now, especially since you've changed so much.”

I haven't changed at all. I still love you.”

 

I'm not talking about how you feel about me. I'm talking about how you are around Niklaus. You give no respect to any of the other vampires in your company besides the originals. You're even letting him turn your own family into hybrids. I don't like how you're turning into him.”

Nik is like a brother to me. He was there for me when my parents died. I owe him.”

I was there for you. I've always been here,” cried Anna. “Forget it. You can just marry him then.”

Anna!” said Zayne as he caught her in a back hug. “Please, don't do this. I know you still love me.”

No,” she said as she pulled away to look at him. “It's over, Zayne. So go call off the engagement.” Anna walked away from Zayne as he fell onto his knees.

 

“Anna?” said a soothing voice. She woke up to find Donghae sitting on her bed, gently wiping away the tears on her face. “It's okay. You just had a bad dream.”

“This is embarrassing,” she tried to laugh as she sat up in her bed, but Donghae sat closer and gave her a hug.

“You don't have to embarrassed around me. You can come to me to about anything, okay?” said Donghae.

“Umm, thanks,” said Anna. She was confused as to why Donghae was being so nice to her.

“Come on. It's time to get ready,” said Anna as she pulled away from Donghae to get up. Anna walked into the kitchen to find Danny and Louis already awake.

 

“She didn't wake up yet,” Anna said as she walked up to Rebekah. She was still completely knocked out. “She should wake up soon. All of you get to school. I'll watch her now.”

“No, I should stay,” Danny suggested.

“No, let Anna. You have a class to teach,” said Louis as he was putting on his uniform.

“I can stay with you,” said Donghae, but Anna stopped him.

“Its fine. I can handle her, but can you do me a favor and decipher these for me? I haven't exactly had time last night to look over them,” said Anna as she handed him the rest of the manuscripts.

“I don't know. I don't like leaving you alone with her,” said Donghae.

 

“She can handle it,” said Louis, who felt irritated now.. “Come on. Let's go. Anna, I'll come back around lunch to check on you and Rebekah.”

“Aeraso,” smiled Anna. Louis had to practically drag Donghae out the door. Anna went to the bathroom to change her clothes and to take some of her special batch of vervain just in case Rebekah wakes up soon. Anna grabbed her laptop and sat on the couch; just a few feet away from Rebekah.

 

“Wake up soon, sweetheart. I have so many curious questions for you,” Anna thought as she sipped from her cup of black tea. She the laptop and went straight to her facebook account; there was another message from Bonnie.

 

So everyone is still in London for now; I just found out that we'll be staying here for about another month. Nik has been meeting with some of Zayne's relatives, and he might be changing them into hybrids already...I've tried messing up my locator spell on purpose a few times, but Nik has still been able to find them! It's so irritating! Anyways, Rebekah also went missing. She was supposed to be at a charity banquet to help represent the rest of the Originals and she was the only one missing. Nik has been seriously pissed; I think she's been missing for a couple of days now. One of Nik's brothers, Cole, seems to think that she might have gotten on a flight somewhere but doesn't know where. Just be careful. - Love, Bonnie.

 

“Aishh!” said Anna as she glared at the sleeping vampire. “So Nik doesn't know you're in Seoul, huh? Great. But then why are you here?”

Anna got up to get another drink from Danny's wine set. When she came back to sit down, Anna nearly dropped the glass onto the floor.

“Mind if I have another sip?” Rebekah smirked. “Hello, Love. You know that Zayne has missed you terribly, don't you?”