Lovestruck

Boys over Blood

 

“Anna!” Louis yelled after her. He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to his chest. Anna could smell his scent of bergamot tea, which he loved to drink in the morning.

“I'm sorry that you're still mad at Danny, but if we don't get any extra help, even the stake will be useless,” he cooed.

“I'll work with him, but I can't forgive him. You know that. That's why I don't want us to be fooling around,” Anna said, lifting her head up and stepping away from Louis. Danny was right behind him.

“Anna,” he said, as he held onto her hand. “I know that you can't forgive me, but I'll still be here to help you. It's the least I can do.”

 

Anna nodded, “Thanks. Do you still have classes to teach today?” She desperately wanted to change the subject.

“Yeah, and its the same class but you and Louis can take my keys and start moving into the apartment instead of staying in the classroom," Danny coughed.

“Excellent idea,” smiled Louis, who took his keys.

“But you both need to stay inside until I come. You two may be safe from Niklaus, but there are a ton of vamps around Seoul too.”

“That's really shocking,” Anna replied. “But listen, I know you haven't been around me or Louis long enough. But we really can take care of ourselves too.”

“Well, then I'm anticipating to see what my little sister has learned while I was gone,” Danny smiled.

“I've already texted you the address, and the key to my motorcycle should be there too, Louis.”

 

“Nice,” Louis smiled. “C'mon Anna.”

“Come back right after, Danny,” said Anna before walking away with Louis. They both passed by Lee Joon who they didn't see standing behind the wall of a corner.

 

“If only I could understand what they were saying!” thought Lee Joon. G.O and Mir walked up to him.

“Hyung, were you spying on them?” asked G.O.

“N-no!”

“Yeah, he was!” said Mir. “You like her too, huh? What was her name again?”

“Anna?” G.O asked.

“Yeah, that's it,” said Seungho and Chundoong.

“She's really cute,” blushed Chundoong.

“Yah!” yelled Lee Joon.

“What? Only you can like her?” asked Seungho angrily. “I think she's cute too.”

“I like her too!” yelled G.O and Mir. All of the boys looked at each other angrily before Danny came up behind them.

 

“Yah, what are you all arguing about?” Danny asked.

“N-nothing!” said Mir as he hid behind Lee Joon.

“Are you guys talking about Anna?” Danny smiled.

“Is she going to be a new student here?” asked Lee Joon curiously. 

“How do you know her?” added Seungho.

 

“She's my dongsaeng, and she might be a student in my class. We're still working that out though, she and Louis just got here this morning.”

“Yeah, we saw them at the airport this morning too. Some of our fans were taking pictures of her. I guess they thought she was an idol,” said G.O.

“Hmmm, I didn't know,” replied Danny, folding his arms. “Why are you guys so interested in her?”

Lee Joon laughed, “What? Aanehyoo! Haha! Yah! Let's get back to class!”

“Interesting,” Danny smiled to himself.