Club - Part 1

EXPOSITION

 

CLUB PT.1
 
*EunJung*
 
The rest of the week went pretty much the same as the first day minus, the kiss, the confusion, and the arguments.
 
Although what didn't change was the fact Taecyeon kept trying to hit on me.
 
I made sure to be out of the parking lot before his stupid limo would come and cut me off again.
 
It was now Friday with only ten more minutes left of the school day.
 
But all I could focus on was Saturday night. HyoMin and I had finalized our plans and were very excited.
 
Now don't get me wrong that's not all I think about. 
 
During the day, I am a very intelligent individual, but at night I am also a girl who loves to party, club, and basically just have fun. What else is a legal 18 year old adult to do.
 
Back in Japan me and my best friends would either throw parties, go to other parties, or go clubbing on the weekends. 
 
That's when I started to think more about them. Man I really missed them!
 
But anyway, i'll just have to be patient and wait until the time comes.
 
~~~RIIIIINNGG~~~
 
'Yes!' I mentally screamed in my head and ran out the door.
 
Just as I ran out of the door I saw SeungHyun walking down the hallway.
 
"Oppa!" I called in his direction.
 
He turned around to me with a smile and began walking toward me.
 
"Hey EunJung, how was your day?" He flashed me those gorgeous pearly white teeth. Everytime he did my heart skipped a little.
 
"It was great. What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked.
 
"I'm going to Gwangju for the weekend."
 
"Aww that , I wanted you to come clubbing this Saturday night." I was disappointed.
 
"I'm sorry maybe to make it up to you, i'll take you somewhere next weekend. How's that?"
 
"Its perfect." I could feel my eyes light up.
 
>>>>>Saturday Night 9:30pm>>>>>
 
Tonight was the night.
 
I had just finished blow drying my hair and making it shine. I rushed to my bedroom where I already had my outfit laid out on my bed.
 
"The perfect club outfit! I wish I had my other skirt though."
 
Putting on my awesome outfit and grabbing everything I needed, I headed out the door.
 
Anytime I go out to party, I never take a purse. I only take my wallet which can hold everything I could possibly need.
 
I hopped into my car and headed towards Club MS.
 
~*When you meet a guy who's fly, always call him black diamond. It's hard to find the one but girls try to search for him, we're gonna fight for it, but I know who will win, i'll be the winner so I get the black diamond*~
(a/n: BLACK DIAMOND - DOUBLE with Namie Amuro)
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"It's HyoMin. I just arrived at 'MS'. Where are you?"
 
"I'll be there in like five minutes."
 
"Hurry up! I parked in two parking spaces to save you a good spot. Now come on so I don't get towed!"
 
"Alright! Good looking out." I laughed and hung up.
 
A few minutes later I pulled up and parked next to HyoMin's car and got out.
 
"About time! Nice outfit though." she complimented
 
"Back to ya!"
 
EunJung's outfit: http://www.yandy.com/Luscious-Lace-Mini-Dress.php (In black)
HyoMin's outfit: 
http://www.yandy.com/Divine-Diva-Dress.php
 
We both headed into Club MS, earning a lot of whistles from the guys.
 
The place was just as freaking huge on the inside as it was on the out. 
 
There were flashing lights everywhere and loud bumping music.
 
When I looked up, I could see the other two floors with more dancing people.
 
"This place is amazing! What should we do first?" I asked HyoMin.
 
"I don't know about you but i'm gonna get drink to loosen up a little!"
 
"Right behind ya!"
 
I followed HyoMin over to the bar that stretched along the entire back wall.
 
"Give me a berry Cocktail." HyoMin asked in a flirty way to the bartender.
 
"Coming right up!"
 
The other bartender came up to me.
 
"And for you y?"
 
"Surprise me." I smiled.
 
"You got it." he winked.
 
A second later he gave me a tall glass of ice with blue, purple, and red flavors. I sipped the drink through the purple straw.
 
"Oh wow! This is delicious!"
 
"I told you they make the best drinks!" HyoMin boasted.
 
After we both finished our drinks, we headed to the dance floor.
 
One of my favorite Japanese songs came on. ‘Wild’ by Namie Amuro. Definitely a party song.
 
My body started moving and dancing to the beat.
 
This was the best i've felt since I moved to Seoul. I could tell that HyoMin was having just as much fun as I was.
 
“Aise sureba ii legs, arms, shoulders, knees, fingers, toes, hips, and belly. Habakara kota naku let’s get WILD!” I ecstatically sang along. 
 
After that song was over, they played 'Shake' by E.Via. 
 
'Wow! They do play good music!' I thought to myself.
 
“Hey I’m gonna get a quick drink. I’ll be right back.” I called over to HyoMin.
 
“I think I’ll get one too actually.” she agreed.
 
We walked over to the bar and ordered two large apple martinis. HyoMin and I had no problem downing them. I immediately felt the effects on me and it felt so good.
 
I was already feeling a bit tipsy from the large drink I had earlier and now that large martini was assisting the previous drink in getting my body fully intoxicated.
 
HyoMin and I went back to the dance floor and got back into the swing of the music. The lights were flashing hastily with the beat of the music. I felt free.
 
Dancing to the music swiftly, I felt a pair of hands land on my hips. 
 
I turned around only to see Taecyeon smirking.
 
================================
 
And so the drama begins...
;)