The Calm Before The Storm

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

The rest of my classes passed quickly and it was now time for everyone to go home. This was by far the best part of the day.

Walking outside of the school building, I put my aviator shades back on and headed for the gate.

"Finally time to go home."

A hand tapped me on my shoulder. When I turned around I found HyoMin smiling.

"Oh hey HyoMin."

"Hey EunJung." she smiled politely.

"HyoMin do you know if there are any good clubs around here?"

"Yeah, Well there's about three really good ones but everyone goes to 'MS'."

"What's the 'MS' stand for?"

"Midnight Sin."

"Sounds hot."

"Oh trust me it is! A lot of people go there every night. I went the Saturday before school started and it was totally packed. They play music from all around the world, the place is three stories, plus they have the greatest drinks ever."

"Really now? Very tempting."

"Oh, and get this, if you go on the right night they turn on the roof sprinklers, and they light the whole place red. It's so awesome!"

"Well I know where i'm going this weekend. You wanna come with me?"

"Hell Yeah! What better way to welcome you to Korea!"

"Nice! Do you know where it is? I have no sense of direction."

"It's a block down from the DaeJi Drugstore, on the corner of DongShin and ShiSa."

"Got ya. Give me you're number so I can call you."

We traded phones and stored our numbers in both of them.

"Alright HyoMin i'll see ya later then."

"Okay see ya."

I walked to my car and got in. Laying my back against my seat, I inhaled deeply and proceeded to put my key into the ignition.

I backed out of my parking space and turned around before I headed for the exit.

Before I was able to get out of parking lot, I slammed on my brakes and almost hit my head on the steering wheel.

The shiny black limo that cut me off stopped right in front of my car.

The two guys that were with Taecyeon that morning stepped into the limo. Taecyeon dragged himself lazily after them.

Before he got in he looked up at me and winked.

I honked my horn at him multiple times until he finally got in.

The fancy limo pulled out of the parking lot and down the road.

"Stupid bastard." I mumbled while took off on my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--=--=At Home=--=--

When I arrived home, the first thing I did was drop my bag on the floor and grabbed a bottle of Peach Tea from out of the fridge. The tea was the ultimate relief after a long day of stupid events.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and headed for my room.

Throwing my bag to the side of my bed, and getting my pajamas, I went into the bathroom and turned the water on hot in the tub.

As the bathtub filled up, I poured my Sweet Pea bubble bath into the mixture. The smell by itself had already begun to calm me down.

Undressing, I stepped into tub and my muscles immediately loosened up to relaxation.

>>>1 hour Later>>>

I had just finished slipping into my pajamas and went out to the living room.

HyeBin was sitting on the couch going through some books.

"Unnie!" I jumped on to the couch next to her.

"How was you're first day of college?" I asked.

"Well they certainly don't hesitate to get things started. We've already started a major project. Not that I really mind though, it's something that I like to do, so i'm cool."

"Oh~"

"By the way I won't be here from Friday to Sunday evening. I have to work on my project at my partners house."

"I'll be so lonely." I pouted.

"Yeah right. What about you? How was your day? Did you make any friends?"

"Today was....different. I made two friends. SeungHyun and HyoMin."

"That's good. What's else? That look on your face is giving you away."

"Well...there's this dude and he won't leave me alone. He's so freakin annoying. I'm just glad I only have him for one class."

"Well if he goes a step too far, punch him in his face and knee him in the crotch. Or pull out your knife and cut his di-"

"Gosh unnie you're so violent!" I interjected.

"I'm just saying." she chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later after eating dinner and watching a few shows with my sister I lazily dragged myself to my bedroom. I tucked myself into bed and fell into a well-deserved slumber.

I knew I would need as much energy as I could gather in order to make it through the week.

===================================================

Eeeeeeee!!! So....yeah the next two chapters after this are going to set the true foundation for the story!

Think of the past chapters as just an intro ;)

I can't wait!! Thank you to all my subscribers thus far!! I love reading comments!! <3