The Morning After

EXPOSITION

*Taecyeon*

I closed her front door with my foot and brought her to the couch. The more I listened the more I could hear her snoring.

"Damn, she fell asleep on me now."

~*When you meet a guy who's fly, always call him black diamond. It's hard to find the one but girls try to search for him, we're gonna fight for it, but I know who will win, i'll be the winner so I get the black diamond*~

Her phone began to ring from her other pocket so I grabbed it out and read the ID.

'HyoMin.'

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"What the- Who the hell is this?! Where is EunJung?!"

"Hey watch who the hell you're yellin at."

"Wait...Taecyeon?! Is that you?!"

"So what if it is...HyoMin."

"Where is EunJung?!"

"Whatever calm down. She got drunk so I took her home. She's passed out on the couch right now."

"So help me god Ok Taecyeon, if you're lying..."

"Believe what you wanna." I said before hanging up the phone and proceeding to turn it off.

----THE NEXT DAY----

*EunJung*

I awoke with the most massive headache i've had in a hell of a long time. I didn't even want to open my tired eyes since I new I would be blinded by the light from the hot sun.

I rolled over thinking I was on my queen sized bed but unfortunately I ended up collapsing onto the living room floor.

"Got dammit." I mumbled rubbing my head.

"So you finally got up?" a voice called.

"HyeBin unni? I thought you weren't gonna be home til evening."

"Yah! EunJung, do you know what time it is?"

"Not really." I sighed and made myself comfortable on the floor. That was until HyeBin kicked my side.

"Yah! What was that for unni?!"

"You went out drinking didn't you?!"

"Yeah..." I mumbled and tried to go back to sleep.

"Get up! It's half past three!"

"Damn it's pretty late. I'm glad there's no school today." I sighed before rolling back over.

"Aish, you're impossible." HyeBin said before going to her room.

I lazily dragged myself up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I slipped out of my damp clothes and got into the shower. The cold water woke me up from my unwanted hangover.

After about five minutes later, I got out and changed into a large gray T-shirt and some black shorts. I went into my room and collapsed on my bed. It felt so much better being in my comfy bed rather than on that couch.

I grabbed my phone which apparently had been turned off and clicked it back on. I had six missed calls. Four from HyoMin and two from HyeBin.

I called HyoMin.

"Yoboseyo?! EunJung?!"

I had to pull the phone away from my ear since she was screaming and wasn't helping my hangover.

"Yah~HyoMin why are you shouting?"

"What happened last night?"

"Last night?"

+++FLASHBACKS+++

"Taecyeon~ don't tease."

-

"Oh~~Taecyeon. I want...some...thing...else in...me."

-

"Oppa....harder....uh..."

-

"My car."

"What about it?"

"It's still at MS."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

-

"Pssh. I think you ed me sober. Don't give me that ."

-

"I don't know if you remember but your came on to me!"

-

"Shut up."

"You better watch who you're talkin-"

-

Everything went black.

+++END OF FLASHBACKS+++

"AH !!!" I shouted.

"Wow what the hell?! Now you're the one yelling. What happened?"

"God damn him straight to hell!!" I continued.

"EunJung tell me what's wrong?!" she demanded.

"I got drunk and screwed Taecyeon last night." I said pissed off at the thought.

"You what?!" she shouted.

"Damn. He knew I was drunk and instead of taking me home, he drives me to his place and s me up!"

"That son of a !"

"Oh god...if I get pregnant i'm gonna cut his balls off. Thank goodness i'm on birth control."

"And I will gladly help you."

"Thanks." I sighed.

"HyoMin i'll talk to you later. I need to sleep off my misery."

"Alright...call me if you need anything at all."

"Sure thing."

*click*

==============================

The next two chapters might be kind of slow but there's a reason for them!

I will probably double update today :)