Eye Smile

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

"Maybe we should head to our next class now." Qri stated.

"Yeah that would be the best idea." HyoMin agreed.

HyoMin, Qri, and I turned around and walked out the double doors. But as we were walking, something occured to me.

"Damn." I said.

"What is it?" HyoMin asked.

"I have Taecyeon in my next class."

"Not good. Yoona is always is almost all of Taecyeon's classes every year." Qri said.

"And I have a feeling, that this year isn't gonna be any different." HyoMin sighed.

"Everything is about to turn into pure hell for me. I can feel it."

"Everyone get to class!" The monitors called to all of the students.

Eventually everyone scattered and seperated to their respective classes.

I was the last one to enter my class yet I was still on time. I dreaded the walk to my seat next to that dirty Ok Taecyeon. But to my surprise AND horror the seat was already preoccupied by that Im Yoona. Both Taecyeon and Yoona casted a glance in my direction.

Yoona looked at me in disgust while Taecyeon smirked. I kept looking around for an empty seat and luckily one of the students was absent.

I walked over to the seat and was greeted by a guy that was sitting next to the empty seat.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Is okay if I sit right here for today?" I asked politely.

"Of course. Take a seat." he smiled.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed and took the seat.

The teacher began his lesson while we got settled.

"What's your name?" he questioned.

"Jeon EunJung." I replied.

"How old are you?"

"18."

"Ah~ You're a year older than me. Should I call you noona?" he smiled.

As much as the word noona would make me feel older, I couldn't resist his cute smile.

"Araso. But what's your name?"

"Jung JinWoon."

"Ah~ Jung JinWoon. Has anyone told you that you have cute smiling eyes?"

"I may have heard that one or two....thousand times." he joked.

We both chuckled slighty.

"So I gotta question..." I said.

"Ne?"

"If you're a year younger than me, why are we in the same class?"

"Advanced courses. If I do good this year I can graduate early."

"Oh jinjja?"

"Ne. It's pretty cool."

"Aren't you gonna miss your friends when you go?"

"Aniya. Their in advanced courses too." he smiled.

"Of course." I laughed.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out and read the screen,

+New Message From The +

I rolled my eyes before opening the message.

+Don't get close to him! I know how he is!

I'm watching you Jeon EunJung!+

I replied to the message and turned my phone off.

*Taecyeon*

I looked across the room and saw that EunJung was getting a little to friendly with JinWoon.

'Oh if only she knew.' I laughed to myself.

I pulled out my phone and sent her a text telling her not to get close that kid.

A few seconds I got a text back from her.

+ off.

P.S. How's your nose? +

Damn this girl really gets me going.

'So she wants to play hard to get does she? Well if she wants it that way then i'll give it to her hard.'

I put my arm around Yoona and made her lay on my shoulder. Man this girl is a but she's perfect to use as a fish to catch the shark.

I looked over at Eunjung and sure enough she was glaring at me in disgust.

Perfect.

 

============================

I have temporary internet!!! I'm gonna do a double update!! Maybe even a triple update!!!

But after today I might not have it for about a week or so :(

 

Comments are always welcome!!!!