A Turnover

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

We all finished eating our lunches and began our walk back downstairs.

"I'm sorry you guys. I feel like I ruined your lunch." I apologized.

"Don't worry you didn't ruin anything. At least you got it out of your system." Qri patted my back.

"Yeah, hope so. I'm gonna head to class now. Talk to you guys later."

With one final glance, HyoMin and Qri headed off in the direction of their respective classes.

My headache was too bad for me to even dread going to my next class with Taecyeon and Yoona.

I slipped into the restroom and went into on of the stalls and sat down. I inhaled and exhaled deeply before reaching in my bag and pulling out a bottle of pain relievers. Fishing my water bottle out of my bag I downed the two pills and the water was back in my bag.

I took a few more deep breaths before leaving the bathroom and heading to class. I barely entered the classroom in the nick of time. I sat down in my seat next to Jinwoon. He greeted me with his adorable smiling eyes.

"Hi noona."

"Hi, Jinwoon. How are you today?" I asked politely.

"I'm good. Geundae, you look a little off." he noticed.

"I just have a headache is all."

"Aww i'm sorry. I'll be quite today." He made a motion as if zipping his mouth.

I chuckled at his cute little gesture.

~Bzzzz~Bzzz~

My phone vibrated inside my pocket and I looked at the name.

+Text from The +

+What's wrong?+

I rolled my eyes and wondered if I should even bother to reply.

*Taecyeon*

I noticed that when EunJung walked in the classroom, she looked almost washed out with bags under her eyes. I looked over at Yoona and sure enough she was sneering in her direction.

EunJung sat down and began talking to JinWoon. They looked pretty comfortable together. I might be able to get some info out of him.

I took out my phone and sent a text to EunJung. I looked at her so I could judge her reaction. Of course, she rolled her eyes, but I saw her begin texting.

My phone vibrated in my hands.

+What do you care? Take care of the clinging next to you.+

'Hmm....I guess I deserve that.'

I sent another text to her. Hopefully she'll agree.

*EunJung*

My phone once again buzzed in my pocket. I was already irritated with him.

+Can we talk after school?+

Really? He honestly wanted to talk?

'He must be insane.'

*Taecyeon*

+There's nothing to talk about. Leave me alone. I don't like you. Period.+

Believe it or not, that actually stung a little.

"Oppa, who are you texting?" Yoona asked nosily.

"None of your business, so get out of it."

"Oppa don't be like that." she puffed.

I rolled my eyes before sending the text.

*EunJung*

+Please...I really need to talk to you...+

Taecyeon doesn't strike as the one to beg. But there's honestly nothing he could say to make me change my opinion about him. If anything, it'll make me laugh.

*Taecyeon*

I watched EunJung to see if she would reply to my message but all she did was read it and put it back into her pocket.

The whole rest of the class, I had to deal with Yoona trying to be cute which was disgusting.

The entire time I just kept thinking about EunJung. Why? She's the only one who doesn't want me. Well besides my parents.

RIIING

The bell rang and everyone began gathering their things. I looked over to EunJung but just that quick I was already too late. She was leaving the classroom with JinWoon.

==============

Subscribe and Comment! I adore!