In His Arms

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

All of my friends had gathered together and I couldn't have been any happier. I scanned the guests that were in my living room. They were all wearing party hats and had balloons thrown everywhere.

HyoMin and Qri were the first ones to run up to me. They hugged me tightly but gently because of my chest wounds.

"You're finally out of that miserable place!" HyoMin shouted.

"You've been released!" Qri followed.

I laughed at their choice of words.

"You guys make it sound like I just got out of jail or something." I joked.

"Might as well have been. Icky food, limited visitation, & diseases!" Qri analyzed.

I began to laugh hysterically.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I'm sorry but did you just use the word 'icky'? What are you, three?"

"Yah! Don't think that just because you're sick I won't beat you!" she threatened but then joined in on my laughter.

"Hey don't forget about me!" called a familiar young voice.

"How could I forget Jinwoonie!" I squeeled as he ran up and hugged me tightly.

"Ah~ Jinwoon not so tight please." I managed to say.

"Ne! Mianhaeyo noona! I was just so happy to see you home that I got a little carried away!"

"Kwaenchana, Jinwoonie!" I forgave and smiled brightly.

"Are you hurting my girl, JinWoon?" came a voice I always longed to hear.

I turned to the direction of the voice and was met with handsome Taecyeon, wearing a grin from ear to ear.

We both ran up to eachother and hugged eachother sweetly. Now I felt as if I was really home. I just didn't want to let go. He my hair softly before pulling back and placing a small peck on my lips. I then found myself wearing my own grin. I could not stop staring at his beautiful brown orbs. Everything Taecyeon did made me feel ten times better than I had the previous second. He landed another peck on my temple before embracing yet again. Much to my joy of course.

Our intimate moment was disturbed by a cough from my father. I pulled away quickly and blushed slighty.

"Alright! Let's get this party started!" HyoMin shouted!

"Woooooo!" we all followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The surprise party had went over quite well! I didn't expect there be such a celebration right after my release. I couldn't contain my excitment the whole time. However I couldn't yell and be excited as I wanted to due to my lung injury.

After a few hours it had finally began to wind down.

"Well honey, we're gonna let you have fun with your friends now! We have to fly back to Japan today."

"Aww umma! Appa! I barely got to spend anytime with you while I was awake!" I complained.

"Don't worry dear, we'll come back to visit you soon." my father hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't ever forget that we love dear." my mother smiled heart-warmingly.

My parents even hugged Taecyeon which was a little weird for me but it was second for my mother.

They then hugged both HyeBin and I before heading out of the front door. As it was getting late, it wasn't too long after when they were followed out by HyoMin, Qri, Nichkhun, and Chansung.

I had bid them all friendly farewells before turning back to the living room

Taecyeon, HyeBin, and I straightened up the living room and talked a little before HyeBin eventually left to her respective bedroom.

That left Taecyeon and I.

Alone.

"Let's go upstairs, oppa. I don't wanna make any noise down here while HyeBin is trying to sleep."

"Araso, babe."

We walked up the stairs hand in hand. My body felt warm and happy just having his presence next to me.

Taecyeon and I soon entered my bedroom and I locked the door. I walked over to the side of my bed and the small lamp to give us some partial light. We both lied down on the bed and held each other.

"I really miss you, EunJung. I was scared."

"I missed you too. So much that it's unbelievable. You have no idea how much I wanted to see you."

"Well if it's as much as I did than I have an idea." he joked quoting a past sentence I had said.

I chuckled along with him and pecked his lips gently. He returned with a peck of his own.

I stared into those chocolate brown eyes that I just couldn't get enough of. I had even noticed that my hand had traveled to his face and was now softly. Taecyeon closed his eyes under my touch.

"You're so warm, EunJung. I love it." he cooed.

"I love you, Taec." those were words spoken fluently now.

He fluttered open his eyes slowly and smiled warmly.

"I love you too, so much."

I hadn't noticed I was crying until Taecyeon silently wiped my wet face.

"You helped save my life." I sobbed lightly.

"There's no way I wouldn't have. I helped save both us, without you my life would have been an absolute disaster. I can't see myself living without you. I just can't."

By then, the tears were free falling down my face. Taecyeon wiped them away and kissed away the newly forming ones.

I brought my lips to his and gave a passionate love filled kiss to which he gladly responded.

I loved this man so much.

I'm not exacly sure what time we fell asleep. But what I do remember is falling to sleep in the arms of the love of my life.

As long as I was in his arms, nothing was going to hurt me. Taceyeon made me strong.