Subtle

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

I sat in my class awaiting for the moment where I would see Taecyeon again. But I knew I wouldn't see him until after lunch.

BZZ~ BZZZ~

My phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and immediately smiled.

+Text from Taec Oppa+

-I miss you :( -

I smiled and texted him back

-I miss you too, babe-

-I wanna hold you and kiss you!- he replied.

-I want you too ;)-

-Don't tempt me, babe ;)-

The thoughts in my head suddenly became mischeivious and daring.

'I wonder if I can get him hot in class.' I smirked.

-And if I do? What if I want you to hold me, kiss me, touch me, and squeeze me until I scream your name?- I replied.

*Taecyeon*

'Oh my God...'

*EunJung*

I waited for him to reply excitedly.

-I would make you scream my name shamelessly as I make your body, mind, and soul experience the ultimate high. It will be something you've never felt in your life. Ever.-

A shiver went down my spine, as I imagined his hands running all around my body; making me scream all night and...

'Oh...god...' I mentally thought.

I reread the text again and again. My goal was to make him hot but he turned it around and fed me my own medicine.

I waited until the final bell before I sent the message.

RIIIIING

I replied to him with something I knew he couldn't resist.

*Taecyeon*

I recieved a text back from EunJung right when the bell rang.

+Text from My Baby<3+

-I dare you.-

"Oh yes."

>>>>>>>>>>>

*EunJung*

I waited for Taecyeon in the courtyard anticipating the look that would be in his eyes.

My eyes scanned over the courtyard and they soon became connected with my goal.

Just as I had expected he walked up to me with a look of lustful determination.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips passionately.

I pulled away and smirked at him.

"Are you up for the challenge?" I asked with a smirk and rubbed his chest.

"Oh i'm up for it. But the time has to be perfect."

"Time?"

"I wanna make sure the mood is absolutely flwaless." he pecked my lips once more.

"You ready to go home?" he asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

>>>>>>>>>

He drove me home and stopped in front of my house. Taecyeon leaned over and kissed the corner of my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe. Don't miss me too much." he laughed.

I smiled. "Why don't you come in and chill for a while? Watch TV or something." I offered.

"Sure that sounds good." he turned off the car and we both stepped out.

Taecyeon held my hand as we walked up the driveway. Out of nowhere he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

He laughed before continuing.

"I was just thinking about the time you threw up that night."

"Don't bring that up!" I stormed in the house and he followed behind and closed the door.

I plopped down on the couch and the TV.

"Aww baby don't be mad."

He sat himself down next to me and pulled me over on his lap cradiling me.

"Aniya, don't talk to me." I didn't struggle out of his hold but I continued to watch TV.

"You don't have to talk to me, but i'm just gonna hold you tighter."

At that I couldn't help but smile. And he noticed.

He pecked my cheek and chuckled, I turned around and smiled brightly to him.

"You by far have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I love you."

That was the first time he had actually used the three words like that to me and my swelled uncontrollabley.

"I love you too." I hugged him tightly.

He didn't miss the chance to quickly capture my lips in a loving kiss. I placed my hand on his cheek and glady returned his kiss. We could both feel each other smiling through the kiss.

"Whoa! What do we have here?!" A voice called.

Both Taecyeon and I quickly looked up toward the voice.

There was HyeBin standing at the foot of the stairs with her arms crossed and a smirk plastered on her face.

I quickly got off Taecyeon and moved over.

Taecyeon stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Ok Taecyeon imnida. Pangapseumnida." Taecyeon introduced himself politely.

HyeBin nodded to him and turned in my direction.

"Yah EunJung. Kono hito wa dare desu ka?"

(Who is that person?)

"Kareshi da yo."

(My boyfriend.)

"Kareshi? Honto ni?"

(Boyfriend? Really?)

"So da yo."

(Yeah, that's right.)

"Wah, Taecyeon wa daisuki desu ka?"

(Wah, Do you love Taecyeon?)

"Eum. Daisuki da yo. Honto daisuki." I nodded.

(Yeah, I love him. I really love him.)

"You better! I'm going out to the store. No funny business on the couch!" she stated as she left the house.

"Who was that?" he asked looking very confused.

"My older sister HyeBin."

"Oh. And you speak Japanese?" he shouted.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Since when?"

"Since I was about three. I lived in Japan for fifteen years."

"Wow, no wonder your Korean is so tacky." he joked.

"Yah!"

I yelled as I chased him around the house.

===================================================

Today will be a double update!! I wish add the next chapter right after this one!

It will be in HyoMin's P.O.V!!