When You Get Better....

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

"What is it you have to tell me, baby?"

"I don't know how you're going to react to it. But...if anyone...you should know."

I then became hesitant and scared. What if he would be relieved at what happend? What if he would deny me? But...he loves me right?

Just these thoughts alone made me question whether I was ready to tell him.

"I already told you, i'd love you no matter what. So just tell me." he reassured.

I took a deep breath.

"That news that the doctor told me-" I began but I was interupted by him putting a finger over my mouth.

"I already know."

I was shocked.

"You know...about...the baby?" I stuttered. He nodded.

"We'll just have to try again later down the line, okay?" he smiled.

"You're not mad? If I would have known, I would've taken better care of myself! I promise!" I quickly explained as my eyes became wet.

"Shhhhh...you didn't know. Neither of us did. There will be other chances. But let's just wait for now." he wiped away my tears.

"I think me loosing the baby made up for what my birth parents wanted to do." I cried.

"Are you insane, EunJung?! You were meant to be born! That's why you were! Just like I was! We were meant to be together!" he explained frantically.

He held on to me and kept comforting me.

"You should have seen him. He was so beautiful." I smiled. He looked at me strangely.

"What?"

"I was with you and our son while I was in a coma. He looked just like you but he had my eyes."

"I bet he loved us very much."

"He did. His smile was so adorable. I named him Ok TaeJung."

"Ok Taecyeon the father of Ok TaeJung." he laughed.

"I know I was in a coma, but I didn't want to wake up. Everything there was so beautiful and pure."

"Where were you while you were out? I wanna know everything." he asked excitedly.

Then like a balloon bursting I began to tell him every single thing about the journey I had. I described all the beauty and pureness from the roses to the people to the key and every detail in between. I told him how everyone I cared about was in the dream. My family, my friends and everything. I didn't hold back anything even the part about Jin. Taecyeon felt good when I told him the part about him leading me to see our son.

"Then you answered me and told me that the whole time I had been inside my heart."

"That's probably the most beautiful thing that I have ever heard."

"It was truly a beautiful thing. I swear it was."

"So for three weeks you were inside your own heart?"

"According to you I was. But I believe it because everyone that has a place was in there."

"I wish I could have seen it for myself. I want to look inside your heart too."

"You'll have plenty of time to do that." I smiled.

"I hope so." he smiled before planting a warm kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. I loved this man.

Our lips continued to move nonstop until both of us became short on breath but even then we only pulled back long enough to take a breath before we went right back into our kiss. We had three weeks to make up for. It felt like no matter how tight I held him, it wasn't tight enough.

The sound of my heart rate on the machine started beeping faster and faster. Taecyeon pulled away and laughed. I took a deep breath to steady myself. The heart monitor gradually slowed and my breathing went back to normal.

"Woo, I defnitely missed that." he breathed.

"Me too." I responded. But then I got another urge to grab him.

I pulled him to me once more and began planting kisses on his neck and face everywhere. I heard him chuckle slightly.

"I miss you're little kisses too." he smiled.

I then became cheeky and stopped in the sensitive part of his neck and stopped. I felt his body stiffen a little as I grazed by lips over his sensitive spot. I then drove him crazy by fiercly on his neck.

Taecyeon let out a deep groan that jolted from his chest. He then pulled me away from him and took a deep breath.

"EunJung, if you keep doing these things to me, i'm gonna have to do more than kiss you."

"Then why don't you?" I challenged with a smirk.

"When you get better, I will." he laughed.

"I feel better already. How about it?"

"When you're released."

"That's only in a few days." I winked.

"Trust me..." Taecyeon began whispering in my ear.

"Your lungs will need to be fully healed for what i'm gonna do to you."

A shiver of pleasure went down my spine as I imagined the level of physicality we would unleash on each other when I was fully healed.

"But for now, let's just celebrate the fact you're finally awake." he laughed.

"Of course!"

=====================================================

It's 4:45am right now....I'll update again when I wake up =.=