Not Your Property

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

'What a beautiful day. I would love to be outside right now.'

"EunJung."

"EunJung."

"EunJung!!"

I finally snapped out of my daydream and turned to HyoMin.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"The bell rang. It's time for our next class."

"Oh. Hehe sorry." I gathered my things and we headed out the room.

"EunJung what's your next class?"

"Uh, Art. Yours?"

"Aww. I have English. I guess i'll see you at lunch later then."

"Alright see ya HyoMin."

I walked in the opposite direction to my Art class.

There weren't many people in that class only about twelve of us total.

Once again, I sat by the window and gazed outside. Sometimes the teacher would break my concentration with his husky voice.

Mr. Choi was his name. I think...I wasn't really paying attention, and thats a bad habit I need to break.

Time seemed to fly by while I was in that class.

*RIIIINNNGGG*

'Uhmm...Time for lunch already.'

I walked down to the Canteen and found an empty table near the front to eat my lunch.

Suddenly I started to hear many whispers coming from other tables.

'They can't really whisper can they?' I turned around when I felt a light tug on my shirt.

"EunJung. What are you doing?! You can't sit here." HyoMin shouted and whispered at the same time.

"Why exactly not?"

"Because THEY sit here."

"Those dudes from earlier?"

"Yes!"

"So what? I don't see their name on it. I'm not moving!"

"EunJung-ah please! Don't be so stubborn right now. Please no drama." she continued to persuade me.

"Fine!" I was about to gather the rest of my lunch when I heard an oh so nerve-racking voice.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little Ms. Jeon EunJung."

"Yeah and?"

"You just don't know when to quit now do you?" Taecyeon smirked.

"Taecyeon lay off her. Come on EunJung let's go. Now." HyoMin tried to pull me away but there was no way I was gonna let this Taek guy get the better of me.

"And you just don't know when to shut up and leave me alone."

"EunJung are you crazy?! Let's just go." HyoMin said in my ear.

"Why? There's nothing to be afraid of. I mean look at him, he's just a pretty boy who tries to look tough. He wants to intimidate the smaller guys with his muscles but in reality ha! They're just for show!" I said out loud and clear. He wasn't really a pretty boy, but it's all I could come up with at the time.

"And let me guess. He probably flashes his money to give him some status and a reputation." I continued.

The entire place fell silent.

HyoMin backed away slowly.

"What did you just call me?"

"Oops, did I hit a nerve? Are you gonna cry?"

Now it was at this point that a little voice inside my head told me that I went to far and that I should just stop while I was ahead.

He grabbed me by the collar of my uniform and dragged me outside and behind the building. He pushed me up against the side of the building.

"You got some nerve you little . You've crossed the line. If you were a guy, you better believe that you would have been withering in pain on that cafeteria floor in a pool of your own blood."

The look he had in his eyes told me that he was dead serious.

"You started the whole damn thing! And I sincerely hope you dont expect me to say sorry." To be honest, there was no meaning behind my words, I just wanted to get out of this situation.

"There is no apologizing. You're just gonna suffer the consequences."

"What...con..se..quence?" my body was shaking.

"Well, the sun is shining off your lips ever so nicely. It's making them look fresh and luscious, kissable."

"You wouldn't..."

He just smirked.

He planted a juicy kiss right on my lips. Words could not express how surprised and disgusted I was at that current moment.

"Well now, wasn't that nice. Too bad that wasn't you're punishment. That was more of a blessing." he gave me a crooked smile and let me go.

"See you around, Jeon EunJung." he smirked and walked off.

He left me in a daze outside. I slid down the wall until I plopped on the ground.

The more I thought about what just happened, the more angry I got.

Not only has this dude been pestering me mentally and physically but...

...he had the audacity to steal one of my kisses! My kisses are one of a damn kind!

"You son of a !!" I shouted.

*Taecyeon*

I walked away from the shocked EunJung and my lips.

'She even tastes great.'

"You son of a !!" I heard her shout.

I just smirked and kept walking back into the cafeteria.

==========================

The first kiss between them!!