Words of Wisdom

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

All weekend I had been thinking about Jin. No matter how much I tried to drown him out with SeungHyun it just didn't work.

However, I was able to come to a realization. I won't be ready for another relationship until I am totally over Jin.

I dragged myself lazily out of my car and up to the gate where HyoMin and Qri waited for me. I walked up to them and waved weakly as we walked through the gate and into the courtyard.

"EunJung are you alright? You don't look too good." HyoMin realized and rubbed my back.

"Is it that obvious?" I tried to laugh it off but it came out dry and raspy.

Qri tilted my aviators to look at my eyes.

"Yah Jeon EunJung. Have you been crying? Did SeungHyun do something to you?!" Qri immediately getting defensive.

"Aniyo. SeungHyun didn't do anything." I said while putting my shades back up. "It's just when I got home, I started thinking about-"

"Yah! Jeon EunJung!"

The three of us were caught off guard by a loud voice calling my name from behind us. We turned saw the owner of the voice.

Im Yoona and her posse were walking towards us all with disgusting sneers on their face. If she wanted a fight right now, I would gladly give it to her. I needed to relieve some stress.

"What?" I bluntly replied.

"Look ! Stay your away from Taecyeon! And that goes for the rest of the Kingka's too!"

I laughed. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Taecyeon and his gang off to the side chuckling.

"Yah! Who do-"Qri was about to say something but I stopped her.

I took my aviators off, not minding my appearence, before I replied.

"You're even uglier up close." she cackled.

I laughed.

"Yoona was it? Well Yoona. Let's get something straight, shall we? First of all, you can keep that piece of pig Taecyeon to yourself. Second, don't step to me like you're out of your ing mind if you don't wanna get dealt with personally."

By now everyone in the courtyard had gathered around to watch our little complication.

"Third, if you wanna go him be my guest but as some friendly advice you might wanna give your tired, old a break, i'm sure its exhausted." I replied calmly.

The look on her face was priceless. I sincerely hope she wasn't thinking that she was going to try and call me out without me retaliating.

"You little !" Yoona yelled as she raised her hand as if to slap.

'Please hit me so I have an excuse to beat the hell out of you.' I thought to myself.

I didn't even flinch but just as I thought I would feel a hand across my face, someone caught her arm.

"Don't be stupid Yoona." A rich smooth voice came.

I knew the owner of the voice so there was no need to look in his direction.

He threw her hand back down and grabbed my hand before we headed into the building.

Once we were inside he turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hey." SeungHyun smiled.

"Hi." I chuckled.

"You good?" he asked.

"Of course. I wish you would have let her hit me though. I wanted a fight; and by 'fight' I mean beat her into the ground." I smiled.

He laughed "Why, so you can get suspended?"

"Nope. It would've been self-defense." I laughed.

"I'm quite sure." he replied.

"By the way Oppa, go wash your hands. You touched her so you probably wanna wash any essence of her off. If not you might contract Herpes." I laughed.

"True. Ha, good lookin' out." he smiled.

Just then the bell rang signaling for everyone to head to their first class.

"I'll see you later then." I said.

"See you." he smiled his breathtaking smile.

=

I HAVE TEMPOPRARY INTERNET SERVICE!!

WHICH MEANS.........

AN UPDATING FRENZY!!!!!!

LOOK FORWARD TO MULTIPLE CHAPTER ;)