He Has Manners!

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

This morning was a complete turn around from yesterday when I awoke. I even had an extra bounce in my step. I stood in the mirror brushing my hair and getting ready for the day.

"I gotta hirakareta doa! Kono chance ima I get up! tashikani aru paradise anata wo sugu ni surete yuku destiny!" I sang loudly throughout the house.

"Someone's feeling better." HyeBin noticed as I skipped down the stairs.

"You bet! How are you today?" I asked as I hugged her tightly.

"I'm great. My class got canceled for the day so I can stay in."

"Isn't that fantastic!" I smiled cheerfully.

"Okay, now i'm scared. You're so happy its creepy."

I laughed before I grabbed my keys off the ring and heading out of the the door.

To my surprise there was a black car sitting in front of my house already that didn't belong to me. Standing next to the passenger door was Taecyeon.

He smiled widely when I noticed and I returned it kindly. I walked over to him and stood infront of him.

"Good Morning." he greeted.

"Good Morning." I returned.

"Your chariot awaits." he said as he opened the door.

"Why thank you, palace guard." I chuckled and stepped in.

He went around to the drivers side got in before revving up the engine and heading to the school.

"You look beautiful today." Taecyeon complimented.

"Thank you." I blushed.

We arrived at the school and stepped out of the car.

I wasn't sure if he would be ready to expose our relationship to the school so I trailed behind him slighty.

*Taecyeon*

Nothing could describe my happiness to have EunJung by my side. I looked to right.

No EunJung?

I then turned to my left.

No EunJung?

I then turned to look behind me and found her slowly trailing behind. I quickly went up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Why are you way back here?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted everyone to know about us just yet." she explained.

"You're silly. I want everyone to know I belong to you." I smiled at her.

She immediately smiled back beautifully.

*EunJung*

As I trailed behind Taecyeon, my mood began to dim a little. Would our relationship always be like this?

Just as I was thinking that, I felt something grab my hand.

"Why are you way back here?" Taecyeon asked.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted everyone to know about us just yet." I explained.

"You're silly. I want everyone to know I belong to you." he smiled.

Without realizing, I began beaming. We walked into the school gates hand in hand.

The looks we got from the other students were priceless. There were whispers and glares but Taecyeon acted like they didn't even exist.

However, there were two glances I knew well. Taecyeon noticed them as well.

The both of us walked up to them and smiled.

"Yah...EunJung. I had to see it too believe it." Qri sighed as she noticed us.

"I never thought i'd see the day." HyoMin added.

"Well...I guess there's a first time for everything." I laughed.

The both of them glared at Taecyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Ok Taecyeon imnida. Pangapseumnida." he formally introduced himself and bowed.

"Omona! He has manners!" Qri said sarcastically.

I laughed at their treatment to Taecyeon.

"Yah, EunJung you must have really straightened him out!" HyoMin joked.

This time Taecyeon and I both laughed.

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon! We've been looking for you all morning." came a voice.

We all turned and saw Nichkhun and Chansung coming up to us.

"Yeah, I picked up EunJung this morning." Taecyeon laughed.

HyoMin and Qri both gave me the same surprised look.

"So the both of you are really in a relationship, EunJung?" Chansung asked.

"Yeah. We are."

"Wah...how nice it must be to have someone to hold all the time." Nichkhun sighed.

"Especially now that winter is right around the corner." Chansung added.

*Qri*

"Wah...how nice it must be to have someone told hold all the time." Nichkhun sighed.

I looked up and found Nichkhun's gaze drifting in my direction.

His eyes bore into mine deeply. I had to look away or else my whole body would have lurched toward him.

==================================================

Most of the next chapter will be told from Qri's P.O.V as there is more drama afoot.