Unwanted

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

"Taecyeon, hurry up."

"Are you something with.....SeungHyun?"

"...why?" I asked tooken aback.

"I saw him...he walked you to class...and he kissed you. I've been thinking of how to ask you about it all day."

"You have absolutely no right to ask that. Besides that, it was nothing anyway."

"It looked like something."

"Then don't believe me. You believe what you want to believe."

He took a deep breath and his gaze drifted outside. There it was again...that sadness.

"Why do you always look like that?" I asked.

He turned back to face me.

"Like what?" he asked confused.

"Your eyes always look like a sad puppy."

"You're the only one who notices."

"I'm sure your mom notices too. They notice stuff like that you know."

"I'm sure she would...if she cared enough." his gaze went back out the window.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My mother...she doesn't really want me around. I can't see or talk to my dad because he's always in another country working."

"She...doesn't want you?"

He took a deep breath before his next sentence.

"I was an accident. A mistake. She didn't want to be pregnant with me. I was the result of an affair."

The car became silent for the next couple minutes.

"I couldn't have guessed. You walk around with so much confidence and charisma. You seem happy."

"Laugh to hide the pain. I don't know why i'm telling you all this. Maybe so you can try to understand me a bit better." he gave a light chuckle before sighing. His eyes became red but he refused to let it get any worse.

"I see..."

"EunJung...I told you something about me. I wanna know something about you."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Anything."

I took a deep breath.

"Well....I was almost aborted...by my birth parents."

He looked at me concerned before I continued.

"My aunt and uncle pressured them to have me and that they would raise me instead. I don't know my birth parents. All I know is that my birth parents surname was Ham. But I took on my Uncle's last name of Jeon."

He sat silently.

"I guess you didn't really plan to talk about this stuff." I sighed.

"Its okay. The more I know about you the better."

"Why's that?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I'm infatuated remember."

I let out a light laugh as well.

"I remember."

There was another moment of silence.

"Can I let my guard down?" he asked.

"As much as you want."

He took a deep breath.

"EunJung-ah. I'm really not a bad person. I'm just hard on the outside so no one can get it. But...you broke through and it hurt."

"Why did it hurt?" I asked in confusion.

"Because you broke me down. I don't even know how. You made me cry. I haven't cried in years. I felt helpless. I've never had anyone have this effect on me. That's why I didn't want you to leave."

"But I did..."

"Yeah. I was looking for you the rest of the day. Then I found out that you had went home. I thought about going to your house. But I knew you didn't want to see me. Especially then."

"I didn't want to see anyone...It wasn't just you."

"I understand."

He paused before he continued.

"EunJung, I like you. A lot."

Taecyeon and I stared into each other's eyes. As much as I wanted to look away I just could not find a way too.

"EunJung-ah."

"Ne?"

"I really want to kiss you right now. May I?"

A shiver of anticipation went down my spin as he uttered these words.

Without realizing our actions both of our heads moved in closer until his lips were less than an inch away from my own.

His hot breath ran across my lips as another chill made its way through my body. My hands went up to the back of his neck as his hands made their way around my back. Neither of us had connected our lips, but it was obvious that the anticipation was killing us both.

Taecyeon, seeming to have had enough, finally enclosed our lips in a passionate kiss. My heart began to beat furiously as our lips moved in perfect synchronization.

I pulled Taecyeon closer to me and deepened our kiss while his hands traveled up and down my back.

We stayed connected like that for a few minutes before we both pulled away panting for air.

"Wow..." he panted.

"That about sums it up..." I replied.

We took a minute catch our breath before Taecyeon began.

"I belong to you EunJung. I want someone to want me. The real me." he said.

"I'll take you."

I know the feeling of being unwanted.

======================================

They've admitted feelings but will things get better from here? Or....will things become darker than before?