Moving?

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

Taecyeon and I were on our way to his house so that he could get cleaned up. Both of us were silent on the way there. After about a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at a large house; almost a mansion. He pulled into the circular drive way and turned the car off.

He sighed.

"Oppa, should I be worried about your mother?" I finally asked the question that had been on my mind.

"I don't think it's anything that you can't handle. If she even acknowledges you in the first place." he assured.

"Araso."

We stepped out of the car and up to the front door. He unlocked it and we went inside. The house was silent.

Taecyeon took my hand and led me toward the stairway. We went up and he proceeded to lead me to a room.

His bedroom.

I guess last time I was here I was too drunk to pay attention to my surroundings. I laughed to myself.

It had a large king size bed with brown sheets and four pillows. The walls were chestnut brown with gold base boards. A litte ways in front of his bed was even a bricked fireplace. In the corner of his room he had a small brown lounge chair, while on the other side was an entrance into his bathroom and another to his closet.

I was amazed at the sight. The aura was soothing thanks to the deep browns and earth tones. I suddenly felt a pair of arms slither around my waist and I relaxed into his hold.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing. But your room makes me feel calm."

"I'm glad you feel good. I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Make yourself at home." Taecyeon kissed my temple before heading into his bathroom.

I took a seat on the lounge chair and looked around the room. The colors couldn't suit him any better. Deep and masculine.

"Hyung is that you?! Did you come home?!" I heard a familiar voice come into the room.

I looked up and we made direct contact.

"Noona! What are you doing here?!" JinWoon smiled brightly as he ran in.

I stood up just in time for him to grab me and spin me around in a hug.

"I'm with Taecyeon, he came to get cleaned up and get some fresh clothes." I replied and hugged him.

"Wah! Are you his girlfriend now?"

"Ne." I smiled and blushed.

"Cool! So you'll be coming by more, right?" he gave me the best of his smiling eyes.

"If you'd like." I laughed unable to resist.

"But in any case, Thanks for getting him to come back." he smiled sincerely.

"What do you mean?" I asked unaware.

"Taecyeon hasn't came home for about a week now. He's been staying back and forth between Nichkhun and Chansung's house."

"What? Why?"

"He got into an argument with our mom-"

"Yah JinWoon!" Taecyeon came out the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes on while drying his hair.

Taecyeon came over and grabbed JinWoon in a playful headlock.

"Yah Hyung! Why do you treat so?!" JinWoon pretended to cry.

Taecyeon let him go and ruffled his hair. I laughed at their bonding.

"Hyung, you left me alone! Are you sleeping here tonight?" he huffed.

"Yeah, i'll be back. I promise i'll come back tonight." Taecyeon smiled.

You could definitely see the resemblence between them. Even though JinWoon was adorable you could still see the sharpness in the contours of his face.

"You better!"

"Araso araso. Let me talk to EunJung okay?"

"Oh alright, Bye noona!" JinWoon smiled.

"See you later JinWoon."

He hugged me once more before leaving out of the room and slid the door close.

"Taecyeon-ah...."

"Ne?" he turned to face me.

"Why...did you get into a fight with your mother?"

He sighed. "Oh that..."

Taecyeon led me over to the bed and we sat down on the edge. He took a deep breath.

"My mother...she wants me to travel with my step dad...rather than stay here."

I looked at him with surprise plain on my face.

"Mwoh?!"

"I don't want to leave Seoul but...I really don't think I can stay here any longer. I can't leave JinWoon alone. I'm just trying to stay here until we graduate. I'd rather go live with my real dad."

I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. He layed his head on top of mine.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this." I said.

"It's not your fault. That's just life."

"It'll get better." I assured and kissed his cheek.

"On a brighter note, I can't wait to see if your plan worked tonight." he smiled.

"I hope it does. I know Nichkhun was there when we showed up."

"But 'why' is the question."

"Yeah, there's something they're not telling us. I texted HyoMin and Chansung about what had happened and the plan for tonight. They were surprised too. I hope Nichkhun shows up." I chuckled.

"This is going to be funny." he joked.

===============================================

Expect the unexpected. I have warned you all. It may not be the next chapter, but it will most definitely be in an upcoming chapter VERY soon.