With Love

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

The white light faded and turned into black. I was no longer in my heart; I was behind my eyelids.

And all I had to do was open them.

I opened them slowly and was almost blinded. There was a ray on sunlight beaming into the room. I looked around the room. I was no longer in my ICU room, I was in a regular hospital room. There were flowers and gifts everywhere making the room look like a colorful and pletiful garden.

"She's awake!" a voice shouted.

I winced at the sudden noise.

"Sorry noona!" the voice came again. I looked up to the owner of the voice.

"JinWoon?" my voice wasn't as raspy and rough as it was before.

"Ne! It's me!"

Then I heard the door fly open and whole crowd of people came piling in.

"My baby!" my mother shouted.

'Why was everyone shouting?' I winced.

My mother, father, and HyeBin planted kisses all over my face and hugged me to no end. They didn't want to let me go but they eventually made room for my other friends.

"EunJung! You're finally awake!" HyoMin and Qri's voices called from behind them. They proceeded to kiss and hug me followed by two gentle bear hugs from Nichkhun and Chansung.

"Where are Yukari and Haruka?" I asked.

"They had to go back to Japan so they wouldn't miss anymore school." my mother explained.

"Ah..."

I was extremely happy to see everyone but there was one touch I longed to feel.

"EunJung?" his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Taecyeon?" I called.

I reached out to him and he immeadiately took me into his arms. I held him as tight as I could.

"I'm so happy you're awake now. I missed you so much. I love you."

"I love you too. I missed you more."

He pulled away and kissed my lips gently. "I missed you so much." he hugged me once more.

"We all were waiting for you!" HyoMin smiled.

"At least you didn't have to wait long, it's only been a day." I joked.

The whole room fell silent.

"What's wrong?"

My mother came and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. She held my hand tightly.

"EunJung, you've been in a coma for three weeks."

I was shocked at the news. Three weeks? I was in a coma for three weeks? That whole time I was in my heart was three weeks?

"Oh..." was all I managed to say.

That's when we all heard the door open and my doctor came in.

"I heard you're awake." he smiled. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine. My chest is a little sore but not like before."

"That's good. Your lung has been healing quite nicely. It has a little ways to go but its getting there. How is your breathing?"

"Way better than the first time." I explained.

"If things keep healing as they are, you'll be able to be released within the week."

"That's good to hear." my mother said with a sigh of relief.

"I'll be back later with your medicine." the doctor said before he exited.

"I didn't realize I had been out that long." I sighed.

But then something had occurred to me

"Have you guys been going to school?" I asked all my friends.

"Of course! I've been making them all go to school! They just got out about an hour ago and came straight here." my mother laughed.

I then took another look at all of my friends and Taecyeon. Sure enough they were all in their school uniforms. I was happy that my parents were making them go to school even though I was here. I dreaded the work that I would have to go back to.

"Noona! Did you miss me?" JinWoon asked excitedly.

"Of course JinWoon, I missed all of you very much." I smiled.

"When you get released from the hospital, we're all gonna have a really big dinner!" my mother called gleefully.

"Ne." I laughed.

We spent about an hour all talking and laughing and celebrating at the same time.

I was so happy to be awake and see all of their shining faces. I must have saved the world in a past life for me to get this lucky. I had my wonderful parents, my loving sisters, and the best set of friends on the planet. On top of that I had the love of my life.

Speaking of....

"I'm really sorry, but can I have a moment alone with Taecyeon please?"

"Of course dear, we understand you would want some alone time." my mother winked.

"It's not like that okaasan!" I quickly replied.

"Daijoubu! We'll leave!"

They all left the room and Taecyeon had a warm smile on his face.

I replied with a smile of my own before sitting fully up on the bed. I opened my arms wide and watched his face light up.

He took me into his embrace tightly and the back of my head.

"Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" I squealed.

He laughed. "Nado saranghae."

"Geundae oppa..."

"What is it?"

"I have so much to tell you..."

================================================