"You Must Be New"

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

"EunJung-ah!! Get Up!! Bali! Bali!"

"No Unnie! I'm tired!"

"Aniya!! Today is you're first day! Ireona! Get up!"

"Aniyo!"

"Fine then. I see we're going to have to do this the hard way." With a smirk, she left the room.

I was finally allowed back into my slumber.

"Finally some peace and quiet."

>2 Minutes Later>

*SPLASH*

"Yah!!" I hopped up from the bed.

"What the hell HyeBin?!!"

"I told you to get up! This is my first day at Seoul University and your first day at Seoul High School! You're not gonna screw things up today. Now dry off and get dressed."

"Fine and you're gonna be the one changing all these wet sheets."

~~~~~

I walked downstairs already dressed in my school uniform.

 

 

http://cuteoutfitsgalore.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/korean-school-uniform.jpg

(a/n: Imagine a blazer that matches the color of the skirt too)

My short brown hair hung down straight to my shoulder nicely. I must admit that I look rather gorgeous. Yes, I am one of the conceited ones. Actually not conceited, more like...confident.

"You ready for school?" My older sister HyeBin asked me.

"I guess so. I'm a little nervous but who cares. I'll pull through as usual."

"Nice to know that nothings knocked your confidence."

"Yeah. What about you huh? You're a Uni student now. Freshman in college."

"I'm just fine. Of course it's my first day since I transferred."

"I know. But yeah, I’m sure I won't be the only one nervous. It's not just my first day, it's everybody's."

"But many of them probably went to that school for years already. Most students don't usually transfer at the beginning of their Senior Year."

"You know what HyeBin-ah, I think you're purposely trying to break me."

"No, i'm serious."

"I bet. I gotta go now. I'll see you later HyeBin Unnie."

"Alright see ya. Have a good day."

"You too."

I slipped on my aviator shades and walked out the door to my car. Today was gonna useless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 10 minutes of crowded traffic, I arrived at the school know as Seoul High. I began to believe that I was at Seoul College considering the size of this "high school."

"So this is the place. It's huge." I stared as I closed the car door.

I walked forward into the large courtyard where there were many people talking and hugging coming from the vacation. Instantly I felt out of place but nothing was going to detear me from having a decent day.

As I walked further into the courtyard I noticed that there seemed to be a crowd of guys surrounding and gawking at a few girls.

'I guess the guys here are s. Better look out for that.' I thought to myself.

Suddenly all the girls started running toward the front gate yelling and screaming like a SAW movie.

"Omona!! Is that them?!" the girls were exclaiming.

"I think it is!!"

"Oppa!!"

"I'm so glad they came back again this year!!"

They all gathered around the gate still yelling and shouting things.

I stood in the same spot while I turned around to see what all the commotion was about. I tilted my head so I could barely look around the massive group of females.

There was a large, black, limo pulling up. It was long, sleak, and gleaming as if it had just came out of a car wash. The doors opened in slow motion and the screaming girls only grew louder.

"Make way!! The Kingka’s are here." the girls shouted.

The sea of estrogen parted like someone had just built a runway between them, and just like professional models, five guys stepped out of the luxurious limo.

The five guys walked down the courtyard sidewalk a.k.a the 'Runway' like the screaming hyena's were not even there, which would have damn near been impossible for anyone else to do.

As they got closer I tilted my aviators down to get a better look at them. Now I could stand here and lie by saying their looks were nothing special or tell the truth and say those had be some of the best looking guys i've seen in a while.

'Okay staring time is over.' I told myself before I made my way back to the sidewalk

I walked on the path and started for the front office.

But apparently I was not supposed to walk in front of those 'Kingka's'.

I felt a pull on my shoulder, which was a grave mistake because my personal space must not be invaded.

'Hell no.' I turned around and saw a tall, tan, guy with deep chocolate brown hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

I nonchalantly took my shades off as if unphased.

"What i'm doing isn't you're business in the least. So you can learn some manners and get your grimy hands off me." I knocked his hand from my shoulder and turned around once more. I heard about a thousand gasps from the audience.

But it seems he didn't hear what I said and this time forcefully pulled me by my arm. By now the whole courtyard was watching.

"You must be new."

 

======================

How was the first chapter?? Hope I was able to build a wee bit of suspence at the end :)

Comments are greatly appreciated!