Chapter 14

Ticket To Heaven

“Has he changed or is he still the same?” questioned Wu Chun leaning slightly over the table.

“He…he isn’t really like that anymore,” Selina told confused about how he'd changed. “Jiro listens and he’s very helpful.”

Aaron glanced at Selina amazed at how sincere she sounded.

Wu Chun smiled that smile of his, “I have something at my house for Jiro would you mind coming over to get it for him?”

Aaron was about to speak up but Wu Chun pushed him back into his seat and looked at Selina.

“Well?” Wu Chun questioned.

“Ok, I guess it’d be ok,” Selina agreed reluctantly.

Selina glanced around Wu Chun’s house as they all stopped in the living room. It was a very big house, a splendid looking one too. Very fancy tables and chairs decorated the place with a few old portraits of old people from ancient times. Wu Chun glanced at Pat and Eric then turned to Aaron.

“I have some things to talk to Selina about in private. Would you mind leaving us alone?” Wu Chun questioned.

Eric and Pat made no comments leaving as asked but Aaron stood beside Selina without moving.

As Wu Chun’s gaze landed on him Aaron spoke up, “What are you going to talk to her about?”

“I said it’s private stuff," Wu Chun replied giving Aaron a harsh look.

Selina looked from Wu Chun to Aaron, “It’s ok. I’ll be out in a bit ok?”

Aaron looked at Selina then pursed his lips together heading out. Aaron headed down the hallway to his room but another thought occurred to him. What if something happened to Selina? Who would be able to help her except for Jiro? Aaron quickly changed his mind and got into his car driving off.

Selina watched as Aaron walked off feeling her heart sink. What did Wu Chun want? Why did he want to talk to her? About what?

“Lets go talk over here,” Wu Chun told.

Selina looked at him and followed him down the long hallway realizing that she could easily get lost. There were plenty of doors around making Selina wonder which room they were going to go in. Wu Chun stopped at one along the left hallway and opened the door. Before Selina could say anything Wu Chun grabbed her arm and pushed her inside.

_*_*_*_*_*_

Aaron stopped his car clumsily and rushed out almost tripping along the way. Downtown…downtown…was all that ran through Aaron’s mind. He needed to find Jiro and fast. He pushed his way through the crowds. Going around the district once Aaron decided to run around again and again unable to find Jiro. He panted hard and looked up to see that he was standing in front of an electronics store and through the window he could see someone with almost brown hair standing inside. A smile spread on his face and Aaron rushed inside.

“Jiro!” Aaron shouted gladly. “I’ve never been so happy!”

Jiro turned to look at Aaron, “What was that? Don’t tell me you’ve turned gay.”

Aaron laughed then became serious, “No time to joke. Selina’s in trouble.”

“What? What do you mean?” asked Jiro.

“I…they forced it out of me…” Aaron began. “Wu Chun took Selina, I don't think he's going to play nice.”

_*_*_*_*_*_

Selina swerved around quickly to see Wu Chun come inside and close the door behind him. Selina looked up at him her heart beating with fear. She gulped as Wu Chun locked the door.

“Why…” Selina stammered.

“We have plenty to talk about,” Wu Chun told taking a step forward.

Selina stepped back, “You’re Jiro’s friend aren’t you?”

“Sure we’re friends,” Wu Chun told. “But can’t his friends be attracted to you too? I mean attraction is something we all can’t help.”

Selina looked at him, “What do you mean?”

Wu Chun scanned her with his eyes, “If I met you first, you’d be mine. You’re very pretty you know?”

Selina looked at him trying to think of a way out and moved a little to her right toward the door.

“But you probably don’t know that I’m not from around here,” Selina told.

“Really? Then from where?” questioned Wu Chun.

“I’m a country bumpkin,” Selina replied taking a big step to her right.

“Country girl huh?” Wu Chun asked.

“My grandparents forced me and Jiro to marry,” Selina told biting her lip and quickly rushed for the door, but with Wu Chun held his long arms out stopping her and pushed her back.

“I should have known,” Wu Chun told.

“That was so stupid!” Selina thought to herself.

Wu Chun gripped both her arms and smiled down at her then pushed her onto the bed and crouched over her.

“Let me ask you,” Wu Chun began, “have you and Jiro ever tried anything in bed?”

Selina stared up at him with frightened eyes, “It’s none of your business.”

Wu Chun smiled as he touched the side of her face brushing aside her hair.

“I’ll make sure you enjoy your first,” he whispered in her ear.

Selina shut her eyes tightly as she felt Wu Chun kiss her. She pushed his hand away when he tried to her sweater and felt hiis legs trap hers under his powerfully. Selina tried to push him away but with her small skinny powerless arms she knew she was helpless. Wu Chun stopped as he felt something wet against his face. He glanced down at the trapped Selina to find that tears were flowing from her eyes. Suddenly he felt his heart feel sympathy for her. Innocence was what he saw. Wu Chun slowly got off her and sat on the bed.

“You don’t like it?” Wu Chun questioned.

He could feel Selina move onto her side hugging herself on the bed. Before Wu Chun could speak anymore the door burst open.

“Selina!” Jiro’s voice came.

Selina immediately sat up and watched as Jiro grabbed Wu Chun by his shirt pulling him up to his feet.

“Wu Chun!” Jiro shouted angrily. “You! I thought you were a friend! How could you do this?!”

Wu Chun glanced at Jiro and at Aaron who quickly looked away, “At least I never forgot anyone I loved. Remember? Do you remember her? Did you tell Selina about her or do you need me to do it?”

“Shut up!” came Jiro’s reply. “That’s none of your business!”

Wu Chun glared at Jiro and pushed him away, “Get out of here.”

Jiro wanted to retort back but noticed Selina who had walked over. She clutched his shirt tightly.

“Lets go home,” she told in a small voice.

Jiro looked at her grabbed her hand walking out. Wu Chun watched as they all walked out and rubbed his forehead.

“Truth is…I wanted to say sorry…I just don’t know how,” Wu Chun said wishing that Selina would be there to hear him.

Jiro thanked Aaron for giving them a ride and walked up to their house opening the door. After the door closed Selina could hear Aaron’s car drive off.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think Wu Chun would do anything like that,” Jiro apologized. “Did he do anything to you?”

Selina looked up at Jiro and away. She couldn’t tell him that Wu Chun had kissed her. Jiro would kill him for sure and for some reason she didn’t want Wu Chun to get hurt. He was a good person she knew it for sure or else he wouldn’t have stopped after she had begun crying.

“Selina?” Jiro asked.

“Oh, no. Nothing happened,” Selina lied. “So how did your job search go?”

“No luck really,” Jiro told as he sat down on the sofa.

“Maybe you’ll have better luck tomorrow,” told Selina. “I have a small headache so I’ll go upstairs first.”

Selina woke up the next morning to find that Jiro wasn’t beside her. She rubbed her eyes and headed down the stairs to hear noise in the kitchen. Knowing that he was up she quickly poked her head into the kitchen.

“You making breakfast?” Selina questioned.

“For lady of the house,” Jiro answered holding up the pan he had in his hand.

Selina smiled and went to sit at the table with a glass of water in her hands.

“It seems like you like cooking a lot. Where did you learn to cook?” Selina asked hands cupped under her chin.

Jiro didn’t respond for a moment then he said, “From a special friend.”

“And who would that be?” questioned Selina arching an eyebrow.

Jiro pressed his lips together and poured the food onto a plate walking over to Selina.

“Breakfast is done,” Jiro told.

Selina decided to dismiss the question because Jiro didn’t really seem to want to talk about it. They enjoyed their breakfast together and before Selina finished her food Jiro told her to wait quickly heading out of the kitchen coming back with a wrapped box in his hands.

“For you,” he said handing it to her.

Selina glanced at the box, “What is it?”

“Since we’re in the city and I’ll be working it’ll be convenient to have this,” Jiro told. “Open it.”

Selina grabbed the box without hesitation and opened it slowly and neatly being careful not to tear the wrapping. Even though it was just a piece of paper Selina felt like treasuring it since it’d be the first gift that Jiro had given her. Inside the box Selina found a small rectangular item that fit perfectly into her hand. It had a small screen and some buttons.