Chapter 1

Ticket To Heaven

After the Ferrari he had stolen toppled off the hill he found himself walking through a white dimension.

“What is this place?” he questioned himself.

It felt like he was walking himself into a mist because everything was so cloudy and white. His feet seemed to be sinking into the ground he was walking on. Plenty of people around him seemed to be hypnotized by the way they were walking and because when he called out to them none of them answered. After the next three steps he took he found he could no longer go further, but when he looked around he saw that the others were able to pass through freely.

“Hey! What’s wrong?! Why can’t I go through?” he questioned.

“What is it? What’s going on down here?” shouted a loud voice from above.

Jiro looked up to see someone with wings fly down. This man was half . Jiro began to laugh but quickly turned away as the man with wings glared at him.

“Sorry,” Jiro quickly apologized.

“What’s your problem?” the angel asked.

Jiro shook his head but found that he couldn’t control his laughter.

The angel seemed to take out a clipboard and nodded, “Jiro Wang?”

“Huh? How did you know my name?” Jiro asked still chuckling.

“You’re the only one on the list,” the angel shook his head disapprovingly, “the only one. This is a shame.”

“What? What’s a shame?” Jiro asked trying to take a look at the clipboard but then it quickly disappeared from the angel’s hand.

The angel began, “You’re not allowed to enter Heaven.”

Jiro’s smiling face disappeared, “What? Heaven? Then I’m…dead…”

“You died,” the angel said confirming it for him. “You have to return down to Earth and do some good deeds.”

“What?! I am not doing down to that trashy world! Do you hear me? I am not returning…” Jiro began but suddenly a hole appeared from under him and he started falling and falling…

-*-*-*-*-*-*

Selina checked her watch over and over again. ‘Why isn’t he coming?’ she wondered. She was standing by a dirt road by a large tree with big, thick branches hanging out. She checked her watch for the twelfth time and sighed stepping on the road walking back home.

Mrs. Ren was packing some food by the kitchen table in the hut made out of bamboo. The country side was where she lived. Her mom, Selina, her grandma, and her grandpa because she lived with them she had to live their way and they lived the old fashioned way. "Do everything by your own hand and grow your own food" was the motto her grandpa lived by. T

“Mom I’m back,” Selina called as she entered through the doorway.

“Oh hi Selina,” Mrs. Ren greeted, “did he show up?”

Selina didn’t answer but smiled and said, “Are you going to the garden?”

“Grandma and Grandpa already went. I was going to bring them some food and see if they needed help,” Mrs. Ren told.

“Let me come along too,” Selina offered.

After helping her mom pack the food the two of them set out on the road by foot to the mountains where her grandparents gardened. Selina expected it to be a simple usual day where they would garden until dark and head back home, but instead they stumbled upon something that changed her expectations.

As they walked pass a thick growth of grass something moaned. Selina froze.

“Mom did you hear something?” questioned Selina.

“Hmm? I didn’t hear anything,” Mrs. Ren told.

Selina looked around and spotted something strange hair colors from beyond the grass.

“I think an animal is injured,” Selina said and walked into the grass.

Mrs. Ren watched as her daughter stepped into the thick field of grass then quickly rushed over when Selina gave a loud scream. As Mrs. Ren entered the thick grassy field she found a young man laying there covered in thick blood.

“Oh my God,” Mrs. Ren said kneeling down to check the man’s pulse. She gave a big sigh of relief when she found he was still breathing.

“Mom what do we do?!” questioned Selina panicked.

“Lets bring him back first,” Mrs. Ren suggesteld.

A man carefully dropped the man onto one of the beds in the hut.

“Thank you Chen,” Mrs. Ren said.

The man nodded and headed out. Mrs. Ren moved around and found a towel putting it in water and handed it to her daughter.

“Clean up the blood I’ll go get some medicine,” Mrs. Ren told.

Selina nodded as she grabbed the wet towel from her mom and started to slowly dab it in the pools of blood.

“This is so sick,” she muttered.

As Selina cleaned up the blood she looked at his hair to find streaks of color in it.

“How did he do this?” she questioned leaning over him and touching his hair. “It’s not coming out. How did he get this weird color?”

Selina heard a weird and looked below her to find the man staring back up at her in surprise. Selina’s eyes opened in shock and she screamed jumping away from the man clumsily knocking into the shelf behind her. Books and a plastic jar of pencils fell down hitting her head. She screamed as they hit her.

“What’s going on?! Selina!” her mom shouted running into the room with a bowl of some squished herbs.

“Ow,” Selina muttered rubbing her head.

“Angel, angel…where’s the angel?!” the man shouted trying to get up from the bed but instead fell down and started to crawl about.

He quickly crawled toward Selina and grabbed her legs screaming.

“How can you do this?! I’m not going back to Earth! Let me into Heaven!” the man screamed then he became quiet and dropped to the ground.

Selina stared down at him breathing hard and stepped away from him, but found his grip tightly around her ankles.

“Mom! He won’t let go,” Selina cried, “he’s taking me to hell with him.”

Mrs. Ren walked over and pulled the man’s fingers off from Selina’s ankles.

“There, he must be exhausted,” Mrs. Ren said. “Help me put him on the bed.”

Selina moved back into the shelf, “What if he’s going to do something to us? I don’t trust him.”

“Stop being crazy now hurry up,” Mrs. Ren said.

Selina scowled and obeyed her mom. After they got him back on the bed Selina stood and watched as her mom put the medicine on his wounds.

“Mom,” Selina said.

“What?” her mom asked.

“How about we tie him up a little,” Selina suggested. “You know just to be on the safe side…in case he attacks us. He does seem a little out of it.”

“He’s not a prisoner,” Mrs. Ren told, “why don’t you go out?”

“There’s nothing to do,” Selina told.

“What about your boyfriend Calveen?” Mrs. Ren questioned.

“It’s Calvin,” Selina corrected, “and besides he’s not coming.”

“Why not? Weren’t you making a fuss this morning about how you couldn’t go to the garden because he’s coming to see you?” Mrs. Ren asked.

“Whatever mom,” Selina said then turned to walk out.

Selina was muttering gibberish to herself when she noticed someone standing by the doorway. She looked up to see a person wearing a black long sleeve shirt smiling back her waving.

“Calvin!” Selina shouted as she ran towards him.

“Hey,” Calvin greeted, “sorry I didn’t make it earlier. I had something going on.”

“It’s ok, you’re here now,” Selina said.

“Are you busy right now?” he questioned. Selina shook her head no. “That’s great come on lets go somewhere. I have something to tell you.”

He took her hand and led her away. Selina loved that spot. The area by the waterfall looked just like a perfect illusion to her. Green grass, rocks you could step on in the water, a large willow tree reaching into the water, flowers that would bloom in spring, and especially the sight of the waterfall that made her heart jump. This was where she had first met Calvin and where they always spent their time together.

Calvin turned around so he was facing Selina, “I got good news for you. I’ll be going to the city.”

-----------------

i'll update whenever i can. as of right now i'm going to be really busy