Contract [Pt. 2]

Lyrics of the Heart

Yesung nearly fell to the ground laughing. That morning...walking out into his kitchen, he never would expect what he found. There was a large mess across his kitchen counter. The stove had obviously been used as the pots and pans were still laying out, now dirty. Egg shells were laying scattered across the area. He was speechless at the look of what used to be his clean apartment.

 

However, what made it even more enjoyable was the fact that the culprit now had his head pasted to the counter, sleeping soundly. He walked delicately into the kitchen. In an instant, his coffee was being made. He shook his head, watching the kid as he seemed to twitch in his sleep.

 

"Yah!" He was quiet, but the boy instantly raised his head. He crossed his arms in front of him as the kid looked to him.

 

"I'm sorry! I'll clean it up right away!"

 

The kid was immediately on his feet, bowing deeply. Yesung glanced away for a second and then quickly back at him.

 

"Don't worry about that right now." He said, grabbing his finished cup of coffee before brushing past the kid. "Follow me!"

 

He went directly to his office where he had spent a couple hours the night before working on this contract. He sat down behind his desk, taking a sip from his mug before pulling out the file he needed. When the kid was finally seated he looked up.

 

"First off...what's your name?"

 

"Ryeowook...Kim Ryeowook."

 

Yesung stared at him, the words striking him as if he had heard it somewhere before. He shook his head, pretending to be distracted by the contract in front of him.

 

"Ok...well, I am a singer. I debuted with SME."

 

"Yesung-shi? I saw the news article..."

 

The kid responded, sounding bored. Yesung smiled slightly. What else could he expect from this kid? However, he could detect a little bit of jealousy and sorrow in his eyes.

 

"Alright then...I'll get to the point. I want you to become my maid."

 

The kids eyes quickly flashed up, meeting his. He looked slightly uncomfortable.

 

"Maid is for women to do, why do you want me to do that? I'm a guy!"

 

Yesung laughed loudly at the response, but quickly quieted down so he didn't offend the kid.

 

"I know very well that you are a guy, Kim Ryeowook. I just need someone to look after my house. There are days that I can't come back, or when I go oversees. I need someone to keep my house clean and to feed my turtle. You understand, right?"

 

Kim Ryeowook hesitated before nodding his head.

 

"Good...now I just have a few rules."

 

The kid nodded again.

 

"I'm providing a place for you to stay and I will buy you some clothes. Also, you are welcome to the fridge for anything that you want. The only things that I ask of you are: Keep the house clean, feed my turtle every day, make meals when I am home and...even though I am letting you do what you want...you must return back here by midnight. Everynight. Understand?"

 

Kim Ryeowook nodded, although he seemed kind of surprised by his demands. Was he thinking of something worse?

 

"Do you have any questions? Anything to ask me?"

 

Ryeowook shook his head. Yesung nodded in response, placing the contract in front of him. He smirked when the kid signed immediately, not reading the small print at all. He shook his head, before meeting the kid's eyes.

 

"Welcome to your new home, Kim Ryeowook..."

 

 

"WAIT!"

 

The kid spoke loudly. Yesung wondered if he had seen the small print.

 

"Will you help me...?"

 

Yesung gave him a sidewards glance.

 

"Will you help me...find my mom?"

 

 

 

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for all of you who subscribed <3

ChoAnna~~