Trip

Lyrics of the Heart

His mind was once again filled with thoughts of the night before. Hearing his lover's small whimpers, screams and sighs completely turned him on. Even now, he felt himself getting excited just thinking about it. He shook his head, knowing that he would have to be serious today if he ever wanted to go home. If he wanted to spend time with his precious Wookie, he needed to get things done quickly.

 

He read, re-read and re-analyzed all of his lyrics. He needed recording to go as smoothly as possible if he wanted to be out of the studio at a decent hour. He couldn't have the same reoccurence as last night. His friends seriously dipped in to his time alone with a certain Kim Ryeowook.

 

He couldn't have it. He was desperate to have as many hours as possible to be with him. He closed his eyes for a moment, remembering the smooth skin and the way Ryeowook would touch him. The blush. They eyes. Everything.

 

He sighed out, shaking slightly. This wasn't helping.

 

"Yesung?" One of his managers sat across from him, his eyes slightly worried. Yesung raised his eyebrows, leaning back slightly.

 

"Is everything ok? Maybe we are pushing this too fast. We can take our time, you know. Nothing has been released about your upcoming album."

 

He shook his head. This was his idea. He wasn't about to lose it now. He wanted to surprise Ryeowook just as much as he wanted to surprise his fans.

 

"Ok...Well, there has been a special request for your appearance in Japan. It would be for an entire week, as they would like you to help host a show for a week."

 

"Japan?"

 

The manager nodded. He thought about it for a moment. He didn't want to leave Korea, especially not for an entire week. He rubbed his head, thinking about it. It would be bad for his reputation if he denied the offer though. If he went to Japan, he would miss Ryeowook. Then again, it would give him a second chance to meet Ryeowook's mother. Only if he thought he could do something to change the woman's mind.

 

"You can bring someone with you."

 

It seemed like everything was solved immediately. He nodded his head, shooing his manager away.

 

He was shocked when Yesung grabbed him as soon as he came through the door. He had no choice but to be flung over Yesung's shoulder and carried to the couch.

 

He smiled into a loving kiss before meeting his eyes. His sincere eyes that always seemed to take his breath away. To make his heart beat faster, as if they were silently singing to him.

 

"Wookie..."

"Yeah...?"

 

Yesung shook his head slightly, kissing him once more before their eyes reconnected.

 

"Come to Japan with me?"

 

He was sure he would have dropped his chance if Yesung wasn't so close to him. He stared at him, before slowly nodding. He received another kiss and then another.

 

"I need to go for activities. We'll be there an entire week. I can show you around though." Yesung smiled, nudging Ryeowook's face.

 

"Ye...yesung..."

 

"Love?"

 

"I...I think there might be a problem."

 

"What? You don't want to go?"

 

"It's not that."

 

"Then?"

 

"I don't have a passport."

 

Yesung stayed silent for a moment, then smiled.

 

"Don't worry. I took care of that a long time ago."