Distracted

Lyrics of the Heart

It was a pain to have to go back to work so quickly. Even if he had been the one to plan this. He had wanted this and had planned it on his own since his last album had been release, but that was because he was young and wanted to work hard. It was different now. Everything had changed. He couldn't even read the very lyrics that he wrote because he was so distracted.

 

He was distracted by the milky white skin and the flawless features that had decided to come into his life. The being who had tortured him for weeks now, but he knew it was someone that he could never live without. Not now. Not after everything they had done...together.

 

He smiled at the thought of sharing a bed with Ryeowook. He shook his head but only more thoughts and memories crossed his mind. He bowed his head, smiling to himself. He couldn't wait to go back home.

 

"ya. Ya. YA! Are you fooling around now? You have a recording in fifteen minutes." One of his managers pushed him, slightly angry at his behavior. He continued to smile, staring at the sheet in front of him.

 

"Something must have happened!"

"He never smiles like that!"

"Why are you even asking? It's very obvious what happened."

"Should we invite ourselves over to see for ourselves?"

 

Yesung turned immediately, seeing four of his best friends trying to fit through one doorway. He shook his head, trying to return to his 'studying'.

 

He rolled his eyes when he felt a hand on his back and then several people sit around him. He was being distracted, again. His manager wouldn't like this very much.

 

"So how about it, Yesung? Can we come over tonight." Sungmin smiled brightly.

 

"No!"

 

Yesung nearly shouted, before looking down at his own lyrics once again. He didn't want his time with Ryeowook disrupted.

 

"Oh come on! We won't stay for long. We just wanted to congratulate-"

 

Eunhyuk was cut off mid-sentence when Yesung's manager came storming back into the room.

 

"What do you think you are doing?!? You need to leave Yesung alone, besides he is going into recording. It's going to be a long night for him."

 

Yesung watched as they all exchanged glances and then turned back to him.

 

"Ah! Well good luck Yesung! We'll leave you alone now."

 

All four of them scooted backwards, squeezing through the doorway as Yesung ran after them.

 

"YAH! What are you planning?"

 

"YESUNG!"

 

He growled as he turned around, but there was nothing he could do. This was his plan afterall..

 

 

He wasn't sure what he should do, or how to entertain Yesung's friends. He just knew that he wouldn't be going anywhere with them for a very long time. He was kind of surprised when Sungmin, KyuHyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae all showed up with no sign of Yesung at all. He sat awkwardly in the living room, knowing that he should offer them something, but there really was nothing to offer.

 

He had wanted to go grocery shopping, but he began to feel a little pain...forcing him to stay home. He stayed in the bed that Yesung and he had shared the night before. Just thinking about it made him blush bright red.

 

"I...I can get you some water?" Ryeowook stuttered, already flustered even from people he had met before.

 

"That's okay Ryeowook-shi. We are actually going to treat you today. Food is on the way." Sungmin smiled, politely. Ryeowook nodded, a little surprised that these people would do that for him.

 

"We wanted to apologize...you know. For what had happened yesterday." Eunhyuk drooped his head, causing Donghae to comfort him.

 

"It's ok..." Ryeowook tried to comfort them all. Afterall, everything did end up ok. Everything was even better than before. Or at least, he thought so. "But, where is Yesung?"

 

"Yesung?"

 

The four of them looked between themselves, looking slightly distraught. He could have sworn that Sungmin whispered something about a 'cute nickname'.

 

"Sooo. Last night. How...I mean, was Yesung hyung...alright?"

 

Ryeowook stayed silent for a moment, embarrassed as he thought about how Yesung truly was. He wanted to smile though at the outcome of last night. To have someone to love...there was no greater feeling.

 

"No, I mean, was he ok?" Kyuhyun was slapped across the head, causing confusion.

 

"What he means is, was Yesung ok this morning after what had happened at the club last night?"

 

"Yesung...hyung. He was fine." Ryeowook nodded, not meeting their eyes.

 

"Did you check on him at all last night?" Donghae asked too quickly.

 

Ryeowook couldn't say no, because that would make him look like an indecent person. He couldn't say yes, because he was sure where they were going with this conversation.

 

"How was he?" Kyuhyun asked, getting another slap across the head. "No! I mean...Minnie..."

 

Kyuhyun retreated from the conversation, not wanting to get slapped anymore.

 

"I checked on him, but he was...sleeping." would have been the right word. He blushed at the thought, so he lowered his eyes quickly.

 

"Sleeping?! How could he sleep? He was so restless." Kyuhyun shot back into the conversation. Ryeowook looked around at all four of them, their eyes digging into him.

 

"It's ok, Ryeowook. You can tell us the truth. We won't tell anyone!"

 

Sungmin's large eyes were demanding. Ryeowook nervously twisted his hands, wondering if he should tell them. But wasn't what happened last night strictly between him and Yesung.

 

"Well..."

 

They seemed to cling onto everything he said.

 

"YAH!"

 

The loud scream distracted all of them, startling them into standing from their seats.

 

"Yesung hyung!"

"Don't Yesung hyung me! What are you trying to do? Asking Ryeowook these kinds of questions! I knew I was in the right mind when I wanted to get the recording done as soon as possible. I knew you were up to something!"

 

The four of them smiled weakly, knowing they were caught.

 

"Fine hyung. We are sorry, but food is on it's way. Ok? Please forgive us." Kyuhyun was the only one who didn't seem afraid of Yesung's wrath.

 

Yesung glanced at Ryeowook, taking two long strides to stand beside him.

 

"Don't ever be fooled by them, Wookie. You don't have to answer to them."

 

Yesung pulled Ryeowook closer, wrapping his arms around the tiny waist that now belonged to him. He smiled before kissing his lover passionately on the lips explaining his longing, desire and want...and just the plain fact that he missed him.

 

'보고싶었어'

 

 

 

 

 

<3YeWook :D

Just added a cute chapter kehehe

Thanks for reading! and Congratulations to Super Junior (our SuperMen)

On their 6 집<3

Love y,Free&Single

They'll do awesome with Appa!<3