With You, From You

Lyrics of the Heart

LAST CHAPTER FYI (But there will probably be a sequel in the future!)

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Everything was almost perfect. He was able to stay with Ryeowook. He was able to keep the bond and now he felt as though he had a family...and could give Ryeowook a family as well. One of the happiest moments with Ryeowook, was when he was able to introduce him to his mother, father and younger brother.

 

It had been obvious that he had been nervous, with the way he acted so shy and being so quiet was unusual for him. He lightened up as soon as he felt comfortable. Yesung was happy to see them all getting along and accepting them for who they were. He was really grateful for having such loving and accepting parents.

 

"Don't wait precious time! I want grandchildren pronto!" His  mother yelled just as she was leaving. He smiled at the way Ryeowook blushed and immediately looked at him.

 

"Hyung, don't look to happy." His brother also commented, before giving Ryeowook a tight hug to welcome him into the family.

 

The next day, Yesung made sure Ryeowook had auditioned and was accepted into the same company. Ryeowook enjoyed being congratulated by Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and of course Yesung himself.

 

It seemed as if everything was going well. Everything was getting better for them, making them happier and happier, but there was something that was constant on Yesung's mind. He wondered if Ryeowook was really ok about his Mother not wanting to see him, and the second was...when he was going to ask Ryeowook to marry him.

 

The first wasn't easy to bring up in front of Ryeowook. He could see the change in Ryeowook as soon as he mentioned the woman, but he finally decided that they needed to talk about it and not continue to avoid it. He sat down with Ryeowook one day, refusing to let the conversation drop.

 

"Yesung...I don't want to talk about it." Ryeowook was very persistent, even using his full name.

 

"I can see it still bugs you."

 

"It doesn't matter!"

 

At that time, Ryeowook usually tried to get up and stomp away. However, Yesung refused by moving to trap Ryeowook on the couch.

 

"It's ok if you feel angry and upset. I...just don't want to live knowing that you still want see your mother."

 

"I DON'T" He resisted, not looking at him and trying to push him away.

 

"Wookie, please..."

 

Finally, he looked at him and slowly calmed down.

 

"Truthfully...I'm upset. I'm upset that I thought she would never do something like that to me. I also thought that she would want to see me...and with that thought for so many years...I guess I'm still disappointed. But to say that I want to see her again. That is too much. After what she did to you and what she tried to do to us, I don't want her apart of our life."

 

Yesung nodded, finally being relaxed on that subject. It still left him to ponder on how he should propose. He wasn't sure if Ryeowook was waiting for it or not, but he wanted to make it special.

 

He went to Sungmin first, believing he would be the best person to help him pick out a ring.

 

He felt hurt. Yesung usually visited him often while he was training so hard. He would often eat with him and talk with him. Spend as much time as he could with him as long as he was still getting in his own studio and practice time. Not to say that the distraction to both of them wasn't upsetting to their managers.

 

He guessed that Yesung had wanted to do well on his new album. Even the songs were kept a secret even to himself. Yesung kept them top secret...but he didn't understand why Sungmin got to hear them?

 

He felt so jealous even though he knew he shouldn't. He knew Sungmin was in a relationship with Kyuhyun, but why did he spend so much time with Yesung?

 

His jealousy grew even further when he saw Yesung talking very quietly to Sungmin in the hall. He felt hurt, and his enthusiasm to become a good artist was decreasing everytime something went wrong. Even at home, he was scared to be hurt...but Yesung was his usual self at home. Always kind, loving and caring. Always talking to him and making sure to surprise him with little things.

 

That was until one night...

 

All he wanted was to go to bed with Yesung, but he kept nervously pacing in front of the door. He kept asking why, but Yesung didn't reply...much less look in his direction. He frowned and felt even more hurt then he was when he was ignored at the company. He stood up, finally gaining Yesung's attention.

 

"Baby? Can you run down to the market? I'm not feeling well."

 

"What? Oh, Umm...yeah."

 

"You know the health drink that I like?"

 

Ryeowook nodded, feeling as if he was suddenly in the way. He wanted to cry as he walked towards the door.

 

"Wait!"

 

He paused by the door. Wishing for a kiss, a hug...something.

 

"Here is some money."

 

The cash was pushed into his hand before Yesung started pacing. He bit his lip, keeping himself from crying before he moved out the door. He walked slowly, wondering what was wrong with Yesung...to treat him so...so cold. It felt lonely.

 

He ended up buying a whole pack of Yesung's health drinking, wondering if he was really sick. Or wondering if something was going on the Yesung didn't want him to know about. Was it his mother? Did he still worry about his thoughts?

 

 

He entered the house, thinking about too much. He barely even noticed that the lights were turned off. He dropped the bag as soon as loud music came on. He was blind in the darkness though.

 

"Yesung?" As soon as his voice called out, lights popped on everywhere which was quickly followed by Yesung's own voice. He stared wide-eyed at the man he loved. In front of him a cake, a large sign and their friends were all greeting him.

 

Yesung hugged him tightly while singing. Words that he couldn't comprehend at that moment. Suddenly, Yesung was on his knees in front of him. Staring up at him with a box in his hand.

 

"Marry me! Marry me Kim Ryeowook."

 

He nodded quickly, tears immediately pouring out. In an instant he was being swung around and kissed over and over. He smiled happily holding onto Yesung, hoping he would never have to let go.

 

"Thank you...Wookie." Yesung kissed him passionately in front of everyone, causing him to feel embarrassed. However, their romantic moment was quickly broken up by a loud knock on the door.

 

Yesung opened it to reveal a very young boy who looked into the house expectantly.

 

"I...I'm sorry, but is Kim Ryeowook here?"

 

Yesung glanced backwards at Ryeowook, raising his eyebrows. Ryeowook shrugged his shoulders, not knowing who the kid was either.

 

However, as soon as the kid saw Ryeowook he bowed deeply. Even crying as he did so.

 

"Ryeowook hyung! I'm your step brother."

 

 

 

 

 

Yayyyy End of story. Sorry it was kind of all of a sudden, but I promise that there will be a sequel. I just have more ideas for different stories, and I'm running out of summer break to continue on a regular basis.

 

Anyway, thanks for leaving great comments that kept me motivated.

 

I'll let you all know when I start the sequel!

Much love!!

ChoAnna~