1.2.3...

Lyrics of the Heart

He still wasn't getting the point. The fact that he kept trying to make advance, kept holding onto him physically and mentally, that innocent kid wasn't getting it at all. Ryeowook was driving him absolutely insane and he didn't know what else to do. The entire week he had to force himself not to go overboard. He didn't want to freak the kid out. He didn't want to make him scared or hurt him in any way. It wasn't easy to confess his love though either.

 

He rubbed his head roughly as he sat in Leeteuk's living room. He had invited himself over along with inviting all of his other friends. He had two problems to solve, both which involved Kim Ryeowook. The first was about his mother, and the fact that she didn't seem to have any want to see her son. The other being that Yesung was going completely insane over the kid.

 

It hadn't been only one time in the past week that he had woken up with a hard on because of a dream. Now it felt wrong to even look at the kid when he had those kind of dreams. If things really kept going like this, with no improvements, he would go crazy.

 

"Why don't you just say something to him? Isn't that the easiest way?"

 

Sungmin pouted at him, leaning slightly onto Kyuhyun.

 

"Minnie, confessing isn't that easy. Remember that I tried to confess to you for several months?" Kyuhyun nudged his boyfriend. Sungmin blushed and bowed his head when he remembered that Kyuhyun confessed to him.

 

"This isn't helping!" Yesung stood up, beginning to pace around the living room. They hadn't talked about Ryeowook's mother for very long, for lack of information, before they moved onto the second topic.

 

"Don't worry! We have the perfect plan!" Donghae suddenly announced, his mischievous smile spread across his face. Yesung stared at him before face palming. This was all he needed. A plan by dumb and dumber that was doomed to fail, majorly.

 

"Thanks for your help, but I...should probably handle this on my own."

 

"Why hyung? It will be perfect. Just show up at our usual club tonight, ok? We will take care of the rest."

 

So that was how he ended up at the club at 10 P.M. that night. He made sure that he was disguised well, and the dark lighting in the club helped a lot as well. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets as he walked towards their usual table in the VIP section. He hadn't come here in a long time. Mostly because it was rare that he enjoyed himself in this type of setting. He liked quiet areas, such as studios, more.

 

He found Donghae and Eunhyuk basically grinding on each other not far from the table while Leeteuk and KangIn were on the dance floor already. He placed himself on a seat, shaking his head. He didn't want to know where Kyuhyun and Sungmin were, and already wanted to leave. That was until he found Sungmin pushing through the crowd only a few seconds later.

 

"Hyung! Hyung, something bad has happened!"

 

Yesung stood up, noticing that Sungmin was sweating and nervous. Even his hands were shaking.

 

"What is it?  Where is Kyuhyun?"

 

Sungmin shook his head, panting frustratedly.

 

"It's not Kyu. It's about Ryeowook."

 

"What? What's wrong with him?"

 

"A few people surrounded as a few minutes ago. They took Ryeowook somewhere! Hurry!"

 

Yesung felt the color drain from his face.

 

"You brought Ryeowook here? What were you thinking?"

 

He pushed through the crowd immediately, Sungmin following him to show him where they had went.

 

He felt angry and scared. He didn't even want to think what they were capable of doing to his Wookie. If they dared to touch even a single hair...

 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I told them it was a bad idea to bring him, but they didn't listen. Kyu couldn't come either, because he had another schedule."

 

Yesung barely even listened as Sungmin spoke. Rather, he walked along a hallway where Sungmin had said that the men had walked towards. He suddenly stopped, hearing a lot of noise from one of the rooms. As soon as he heard a squeal he attacked the door, pushing it open.

 

He felt anger burn inside of him as soon as he did. Finding Ryeowook gagged and chained to a bed, his tears pouring out of his face...it wasn't a joke. He turned his attention to the closest man, punching him square in the jaw. He wasn't going to let them off.

 

"Sungmin, go get the bouncers." Yesung stated, before stepping towards the next man. He quickly knocked him out as well, but his hand was already bleeding from the force he attacked with.

 

He growled slightly when two men came at him. He ducked slightly, missing the first attack but the second one was unavoidable. He took a few more shots, spitting the blood from his cracked lips. It wasn't long before he was overtaken completely, being forced into a chair and tied to it.

 

"You aren't bad looking either." An older man, holding a grin, leaned down to stare into his eyes. He took the chance to spit at the man, earning himself another slap across the face. He could barely hear Ryeowook's terrorized scream from the bed. It distracted him from the fact that a needle was plunged deep into his skin.

 

It wasn't two seconds later, however, when the door was pushed open once again. This time they were really rescued, the men being rounded up all too easily. As soon as he was untied, he went to Ryeowook.

 

He helped to untie the frightened male, but never expected the kid to come directly into his arms. He held him tightly, ignoring the pain in his ribs and the rest of his body. He held Ryeowook tightly, breathing in the soft scent. He was happy to know that Ryeowook wasn't hurt, but he was still angry that he had to be put through this.

 

"Master..."

 

The sudden word caused Yesung to freeze, catching him off guard. He felt a burning sensation, the fact that Ryeowook was so close right now. He had the feeling that he needed to rip off his clothes and to touch the creamy skin all over. He broke the hug immediately, feeling his heart beating way too fast.

 

"Yesung?"

 

"Take him home. Please..."

 

Sungmin was close by, and he had no choice but to hand Ryeowook over to him for the time being. He just knew that it wasn't safe for him to be around Ryeowook.

 

"Hyung! Please don't...I don't want to leave you."

 

Ryeowook pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. It only made the burning sensation become worse. He shook his head, looking straight at Sungmin.

 

"Take him...now."

 

Ryeowook attached his arms back onto Yesung, holding him tightly. The tears were dropping steadily again.

 

"Why are you doing this? I'm scared...I'm scared Yesung."

 

The words wouldn't stop repeating in his head. He grabbed the dirty bed sheets, trying to contain the fact that he was hard.

 

"I can't. I can't Wookie. If I go back with you, I don't know what I'll do."

 

"I DON'T CARE!" The sudden scream was unexpected.

 

"Alright...alright, Wookie."

 

He stood up, being offered help by Sungmin and of course Ryeowook. They walked out of the bar, meeting Eunhyuk and Donghae right outside. He growled at the two of them.

 

'This was your great plan?' He wanted to confront them, but he couldn't say anything in front of Ryeowook. Instead, he didn't say a word and allowed Sungmin to drive them home, while Donghae and Eunhyuk followed.

 

He had been in his room for a long time now. It made him worried. He bowed his head as he paced back and forth. Yesung had saved him once again, and he had yet to repay his savior for any of the good deeds Yesung had given to him. He struggled with the thought that there was nothing he could do.

 

He glanced at Donghae, who had been unable to go into Yesung's bedroom with Eunhyuk. He quickly took a seat beside him.

 

"Donghae...hyung, isn't there anything I can do to help? There has to be something."

 

Donghae smirked at him, obviously knowing something he didn't.

 

"Of course there is something you can do, but that would mean. No, never mind. Anyway take good care of him."

 

He stood up, walking towards Yesung's room where he called for Sungmin and Eunhyuk who had managed to gain entrance into Yesungs room. As soon as they left, Ryeowook walked over to Yesung's door and walked straight in.

 

He was surprised to see  that the bedroom was a complete mess. Clothes were thrown everywhere along with random things that Yesung had kept on his dressers. He stopped walking as soon as he found Yesung, who was just walking out of his bathroom. The only thing he was wearing was a bath towel around his waist.

 

He quickly turned around, hiding himself from the view that Yesung was showing him. He gulped, feeling suddenly very nervous.

 

"I'm sorry...for just coming in. I just wanted to make sure that...you were ok."

 

There was only silence.

 

"I'm sorry...if I worried you. And...thank you, for saving me."

 

He felt slightly depressed when there was still no answer, but a second later he was surprised to feel a body behind him. Warm arms surrounded him, but something was different.