Avoid

Lyrics of the Heart

He was embarrassed with his own actions. Even if he had been drunk, it hadn't helped him forget about what he had done the night before. The words and his actions towards Ryeowook was embarrassing beyond belief. He shook his head, refusing to leave his bed. He rolled over, glancing at the clock that only read 9 A.M.

 

His head was killing him, and his stomach was begging for food, but he still refused to move. There was too much pride to lose if he were to see Ryeowook. He pulled at his hair, thinking about how he should approach the current situation.

 

How could he reveal that he met Ryeowoook's mother? How could he tell him that his mother never wanted to see him again? More importantly, WHY did she not want to see her son again? Why didn't she miss her son as much as he missed her? Something was definitely strange.

 

He rolled over again, ignoring the painful feeling of an empty stomach. He grabbed his phone, immediately texting Leeteuk

 

Yesung: I need you to do one more thing for me.

Leeteuk: What is it? Did you meet Mrs. Kim?

Yesung: Yes. But she says she doesn't wan't to meet her son. I need to know why.

Leeteuk: I'll do what I can.

 

There really wasn't a lot he could expect. To find information on why a mother didn't want to meet her son would be hard to come by. He sighed, rubbing his face again.

 

"Yesung?"

 

The voice caught him off guard, causing his heart to race instantly. He quickly pulled the covers over him, trying to ignore the voice.

 

"Yesung-shi?" He heard his own door open and a second later he felt something crawling on his bed. He tried to endure his curiosity.

 

"Master...?"

 

He shot up as soon as he felt something crawl over his legs.

 

"What is it?" He mumbled at the ball of fur that had settled onto his legs and was staring at him.

 

"KkoMing. You said we could keep him."

 

Ryeowook pouted, causing him to leave his bed. The hiccups already forcing their way out.

 

 

He smiled, watching Yesung's back carefully as he hiccuped over and over. He wondered why he hiccuped all the time. It made the almighty Yesung seem younger and childish in a way. Even though he felt KkoMing his fingers, he couldn't stop watching Yesung as he ate cereal.

 

"Yesung...shi...?"

 

He turned immediately, their eyes meeting. Ryeowook lowered his in an instant.

 

"Ryeowook ah?"

"Hmm?"

"What did you call me?"

"Erm...Master?"

 

Yesung smirked slightly before taking another large bite of the cereal.

 

"What do you do now...that your tour is over?"

 

"I have a couple days off before I start working on my new album."

"New album? Woah! That must be so exciting!"

 

Ryeowook's eyes sparkled as he thought about releasing his own album one day.

 

"Yea...umm, I need to go."

 

Yesung grabbed his coat and hurried towards the door. Ryeowook hopped off his seat, quickly following him.

 

"You are leaving? I thought...you were going to stay home. I wanted to make you a good lunch so that we could celebrate."

 

Yesung paused in putting his shoes on, his eyes slowly meeting Ryeowook's.

 

"Ryeowook-ah. Don't be nice to me. What I did last night..."

"It was nothing!"

 

The push in his voice surprised Yesung, but it forced him to remove his shoes. He stepped up to Ryeowook, thinking that he really might not have to avoid anything at all.

 

"But I..."

"You were drunk. You didn't know what you were doing..."

 

Yesung sighed, rubbing his head. It was true that he was drunk, but that didn't change anything. If he was drunk or sober, his body and mind had the same thoughts.

 

"I need to go..."

 

 

 

 

My Lovely Readers!

Forgive me for not updating quickly. I'll be working a lot from now on!

I'll update when possible!

Love you all

ChoAnna~~